• Published 19th May 2014
  • 2,762 Views, 308 Comments

How Did This Happen? - Cobolt Soundwave



While sitting at home playing video games on my pc I got an e-mail alert on my phone. So instead of easily checking it on my phone's e-mail app I check it on my computer. The e-mail says it's from someone named P.C., huh, wierd, oh well no

  • ...
21
 308
 2,762

So Worth It

You know that feeling you get when you wake up with a start from a loud noise? Well, I was waiting for the whistle from the train to go off, but I was not ready. If anything I was far from it, I was still sleeping soundly in the bunk when that accursed thing went off as loud a damn bull horn in my ear.

The train is now arriving at PONYVILLE, thank you for riding the friendship express!

I think the floor likes my face. "Omph!...ugh...oww."

The sound of my face colliding with the floor of the room seemed to wake everypony else up...but the loud as hell speaker didn't...go figure.

"Mmmmm, what's going on? Why are you on the floor again?"

"Oh you know, I just love it down here so much so I decided to stay close to it. What do you think happened?"

"Did the loud speaker wake you up?"

I was just getting into a cross-legged position when she asked me. "Eyeup. It also made my face hurt."

"I noticed, 'cause it's killin' me." I looked up to see Rainbow's face in front of mine, but it was upside down since she was leaning over the bed I was just in and I was looking up. I hatched a devious idea, and at the risk of Rainbow punching me, I did it.

"Well I sure walked into that one...oh and one more thing Rainbow."

"Hmm?" She said in accordance and then was promptly licked on the tip of her muzzle, making hr face erupt in a massive blush.

"W-W-Wha was t-that for!?" She yelled backing off and grabbing her snout.

"Ahhhh, dunno, but it was funny watching your reaction." I said with a hearty laugh at the end.

"I like this guy." I turned to see Eris looking at me and giving me a thumbs up.

"We've gotta go pranking sometime E!"

"But of course."

"Okay, if we're done messing around with each other let's get ready to get off." Twilight, once again with the anti-fun hammer. No wait, I can turn this around.

"But Twilight, we can't do that here, we're in a public place right now, you should know better." I said with mock seriousness on my face. All I have to say is, the look on her face...priceless. I was grinning like a mad man, trying my damnedest not to laugh while I watch the poor mare just get tongue tied from my comment about touching herself in public. It was pretty funny.

"Hey, Twi I was just kidding I know what you meant." As I got up from the floor and made my way out the door to wait for the train to come to a stop.

Meanwhile I hear Rainbow, Eris and even...Rarity? They were laughin' and gigglin' at the 'uncouth' joke that I made as Rarity most likely would tell me later. I was joined soon afterwards in the main part of the train car, in one of the booths. Rainbow didn't punch me, although her face was still a bit red, but that could just be from laughter.

Anyways the train was slowing down now, so any minute we'd be going outside to see Ponyville in all it's town-ish glory...oh so I thought. When the doors opened up, it was raining. Not hard, but it was still raining.

"Shit, I forgot that the schedule said it was gonna rain today, ugh, sorry."

I just stared out into the rain, unmoving, with my hand on my chin, thinking.

"Uhm, ya'll alright there sugar-"

She never finished that question, because I ran out of the train full sprint through the rain screaming, "YOLO!!!!" yes I screamed yolo, what of it, big deal.

The rain felt awesome against my face as I just ran and ran, and ran some more. When I stopped running I saw that I ended up in front of the Golden Oaks library, and the girls were actually right behind be, somewhat. They looked a little out of breath, but hey so was I. I just ran through the rain for I don't know how long.

"Why...did you...run...like...that?" Said a very out of breath Twilight.

"Ehh, I dunno, felt like it I guess."

"Well now your soaking wet, and I'm right, you have no spare clothes." She pointed her slender little finger at me to drive the point across, and I noticed that they had umbrellas with them.

I patted my hands all over my body feeling the same thing everywhere...water. Yup I was wet. Not that kind of wet...sickos.

"Ugh, Hey E, little help here?"

Eris snapped her fingers and I was instantly dry.

"Hey thanks E, I...Eris?"

"Yes?"

"Where is my underwear?"

"I have no idea what your talking about."

She had a little halo above her head and was giving me an innocent look, which I knew was total and utter bull. I mean come one, like you wouldn't notice your undies are missing, when you knew you were wearing them no more than 2 seconds ago.

"Eris, I'm going to count to three and if I don't have my underwear in hand I'm going to take my pants off."

The others had a look look of bewilderment. They were probably thinking that there was no way that I would actually do it.

"One."

She didn't budge.

"Two."

I could tell that she was getting a little nervous now because I had my hands on the front of my pants ready to undo the buckle on my belt.

"Three."

As I started to undo the belt she finally blurted out. "Okay, okay here!"

She tossed over my underwear, which was still wet. "Hey E, you mind?"

She knew what I meant 'cause they were dry a second later.

"Okay, are we gonna go inside? 'Cause I kinda need to put my undies back on."

Twilight among the others who had their eyes covered uncovered them and unlocked her door and allowed us in to her home. When I got inside I asked where the bathroom was and went inside to get dressed...again. After I was doing with that I went back outside and sat on the sofa with the rest of the girls. Barb was in the kitchen getting us some drinks; that's one thing that didn't change about her, she still goes into host mode when there's others over.

"So," I say, breaking the silence in the room. "what do we do now?"

"Well we could always play games." I look to my left to see that it was Barb who just came back out with a bunch of cans of soda and a water bottle for Rarity.

"Alright, what'chu got Barb."

Her eyes gleamed. "Ohohoho you're gonna love this." She moves over to the cabinet next to the T.V. and opens it. My jaw dropped at the size of the pile of games she had. Racing games, fighting games, heck even some more sci-fi stuff.

"Barb, if you aren't careful you might give me a heart attack from the sheer awesomeness that is your game collection. We have to play some games right now."

"Heck yeah. let's do this."

"Heyheyhey, you guys ain't gonna invite me?"

Me ant Barb looked at each other. "Do you wanna join dash?"

"Uhhh, duh, that's why I asked."

We sat down and turned on her Ponystation3, while they did that I was looking for a good game to play with them. I stopped looked the minute my eyes landed on one specific game.

"Hey girls, how 'bout this game?" In my hands I held the equivalent to Outlast. The scariest game I have ever played and watched.

Barb and Dash looked extremely nervous about this game it seemed.

"Oh come on, I'm terrified of this game and I've played it before. Besides I'll be here with you so it won't be so bad."

I couldn't be more wrong. That game was horrifying. Every. Little. Thing made me jump.

"Ahhhh! Look out he's behind you!"

"No, you moron, he's gonna jump you from the front."

"Okay, screw this I'm runnin'...OH DEAR GODDESS NOOOOOO!" I screamed, which made the girls scream and grab onto my arms for dear life as that ugly big dude grabbed me again and ripped my body from my head.

"Uhhhhhhhh, no more, no more."

"Yeah, I'm done."

"Same."

We all had a different amount of shakiness in our voices from our last scare. The other girls weren't here anymore, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie had left for home already since it was already around one-thirty in the morning and well Fluttershy didn't like those kinds of games. Eris and Twilight were sleeping, but not before putting a sound suppressing spell on their doors.

"Ummm girls, you maybe wanna, ya'know, let go now."

Both Barb and Dash look to see their arms wrapped around my arms, which were a bit more muscular then I remember now that I think about it. I'll just chalk it up to the whole Pegasus thing. Okay so they notice that they were still holding onto me and quickly pulled away with blushes on their faces.

"S-Sorry."

"Yeah s-sorry 'bout that."

"Haha, it's okay." I wiggled a bit to get comfortable on the sofa and grabbed my can of soda. "Wow, can't believe Dash was grabbing me like that. I kinda liked it...wait where'd that come from? Whatever, never mind."

Dash got up rather quick and made for the door, "I-I'm gonna' go home now, b-bye!" and she opened it and closed it pretty quick, but I guessed she wanted to get home quick.

"O-kay...bye then. Hey Barb we should probably get to bed...Barb?" I turned to find her asleep already, making those cute little 'chu' noises you'd hear in a cartoon. So I picked her up and took her upstairs to her room, which she shared with Twilight, and the entire time she had her arms wrapped around my neck and she was snuggling into the crook of my neck. I just smiled and chuckled softly so as not to wake her up. I carefully opened the door so as not to wake Twi up either and very slowly made my way to Barb's bed and gently placed her down and walked away...or I would have but now she wouldn't let go of my neck and I swear she tried to kiss me in her sleep.

At last, after a minute or so of carefully extracting myself from her grip and sliding a pillow in place of me, I tip-toed my way back out, closing the door and back down to the main room to sleep on the couch. I've always slept better on sofas for some reason. I can't wait for tomorrow and what the day will hold.


You know, I think I'm not going to wake up normally ever again. This time I woke up to Eris levitating me and putting me up on top of one of the bookshelves. When I rolled over and fell off, my whole body felt like it was in overdrive. I flipped around so my feet pointed to the floor, I bent my knees to absorb the shock of the impact and I had a hand out to catch myself in case I stumbled, when I landed I landed like a lot of awesome video game characters. With an awesome three-point landing. Did I forget to mention that this all happened in the span of three seconds, because it did. Now thoroughly awake I rose from my crouched position to see the faces of awe on one alicorn, dragon, and draconicus. "Hey what's for breakfast?" I asked as I made my way to the kitchen to see if I could make some pancakes. Their faces still with a look of awe plastered across them.

Three words.

Best. Morning. Ever.

After getting together all the necessary stuff to make pancakes I put some of the ready-to-cook mix into a measuring cup and mixed it up, followed by pouring some chocolate chips into the mix...a lot of them...I like chocolate. With the pan all already heated up and ready for my batter, "Heehee, lol." and poured it into the awaiting pan with a spatula at the ready. In total I think I made about twenty or so, enough for all to have a good amount to eat.

With everypony having their share of food on their plates, we went back to the table with our drinks, Twilight and Eris with their coffee and me and Barb with our milk. I let them take the first bites since I already knew to an extent, what they were gonna taste like. Eris was the first to speak up, "These are pretty good, really sweet." the other were next.

"Maybe a little less chocolate next time." Forgot that Twilight didn't too much sweets, I'll have to remember that for whenever I make them again.

"Ehhh, they're good, not bad Bolt." I just smiled and started eating my own stack.

"Mmmmmm, chocolate, man I love chocolate." And it was dark chocolate too so it was good for heart...or some shit like that. Anywho after everyone had their fill, and I mean fill since they were leaning back in their chairs with a look on their faces between slight regret and contentedness.

"Everypony full? I can make more if you want?"

What I got in return was what I expected.

"Uggggh."

"Noooo, please, no more."

"If I eat anymore 'imma vomit. *burp* 'Scuse me."

Haha, amateurs, They only ate like, what, two...two and a half? "Lol." Ahhhh, I guess being a Pegasus just means that I eat more now. Makes sense I guess. I should probably give them time to digest their food for now before we go out anywhere. Speaking of going places, I should go to Rarity's place to get more clothes 'cause I certainly don't want to be wearing the same stuff for more than two days if I can help it.

I just decided to go and read some books, because ya'know, library and all that jazz. "Hey actually speaking of music..." I pulled my phone out unlocked it and grabbed my headphones that I deposited at the foot of the sofa, and plugged them in, and let the music flow.

I must have been reading for a while 'cause when I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked to see who it was then checked my phone out of impulse. It was ten-thirty five and I was listening to Skrillex's 'Imma try it out', I really like that song. So I turned off the music with the button on the wire and take off my headphone.

"What are you reading?" Twilight asked me from over my shoulder.

I looked down at the book in my hands and flip it slightly to look at the spine. "It's a book on Pegasi Anatomy."

"Oh well okay, that makes sense considering that you're now a Pegasus and just yesterday you were still human."

I nodded my head at her. "Yeah, it's really cool, I mean I had no idea there were so many little inner bones and the like in these wings I have." I said as I pointed to my back.

"Yeah, it was really awkward for me the first couple of nights after becoming an alicorn. I mean I would wake up with my wings all achey from not sleeping right."

"Yeah," I said. "I just slept on my back last night, figured I wouldn't get a wing boner in the morning, but I guess that's a load of bull right?" I saw Twilight's face turn a light red.

"Weeeeeell, not exactly. It does happen sometimes, just not every time."

"Huh, well that's perfectly normal I guess, I'd be concerned if it didn't happen at all. That just means they're working just fine." Believe me, being a guy I know this.

"Yeah I know, it's just, uhhh."

"Lemme' guess, Barb saw it happen and laughed at you and you ran into the bathroom only to not come back out until an hour later because they refused to to limp again?"

She just blinked at me for a while but then shook her head and responded back finally. "Y-Yeah, but, how did-"

"I know, Twilight...I'm a guy, our anatomy has something like that too."

I grinned as her face did that 'Oh' face and she got up quickly. "U-Uhhhmmm, yeah, okay, right. So was there any place you wanted to see today?" She blurted out rather quickly.

I couldn't resist but to chuckle a bit at that. "Sorry 'bout that Twi, couldn't help myself, but umm, yeah I was hoping we could go to Rarity's for some new clothes 'cause I really don't want to wear the same thing for three days straight or until I get my home."

"Okay, we can go there and after, we can go anywhere else you want to go." She said with a smile.

I got up off the floor and put the book back, making a mental bookmark of where I was page-wise. "Okay let's get Barb and Eris so they aren't cooped up in here all day. They can come with us right?"

"Oh of course they can, I'll go get Barb."

"Okay I'll go let Eris know as well."

I walked out into the lobby again but didn't find Eris in there anymore. I looked around and around but I couldn't find her. Then I remembered. "Duh she's probably on a little cloud or something." Almost as if the universe wanted to be cruel to me, because when I looked up, there she was, just floatin' on her little cloud of cotton candy. I was just gonna tug her tail a bit to get her attention but I thought, "No I can do way better than that." so I fly up to where her face is and I just stared at her sleeping form. I'm not a creeper mind you, I just thought she looked adorable.

So I was just flapping, staying afloat there, watching, waiting for my time to strike, and then she stirred. She must have been disturbed by by breath just barely tickling her nose when she open up her eyes.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" She screamed and tumbled off of her cloud, eyes snapping wide open. I guess she was still a bit in shock since she didn't even try to stop rapid descent, so naturally my chivalrous side emerged and went for the rescue. The look on her face as she was sitting in my arms was totally worth the waiting I did for her to wake up. Her was was one of surprise mixed with shock, could be from the fact that she almost face-planting onto the hard unforgiving floor; believe me it's not fun. As I flap, making our descent nice and slow. I look into her eyes and lean in closer and closer until I'm almost muzzle to muzzle with her. I lean just a little bit closer and then, "Hey, Twilight wants to know if you want to come with us to Rarity's, you in?"

That. Fucking. Face...priceless.

She started sputtering and flailing which eventually led her to fall out of my arms and onto the floor; good thing she was far enough down instead of up on her cloud when she started doing that.

"W-WHA-WHAT ARE YOU D-DOING!?

"I was asking you if you wanted to come with us to Rarity's boutique. Why?"

"Why? WHY? WHY YOU ASK!? YOU ALMOST KISSED ME, I WAS CONFUSED AS HELL AND YOU ALSO MADE ME FALL OFF MY CLOUD, WHICH MIGHT I ADD I WAS SLEEPING ON! THAT'S WHY!"

"Oh, well, do you remember what you did this morning to me?"

She was about to say something back to me but then immediately shut her mouth and folded her ears back in remembrance of that morning. "Yes."

"Okay, I forgive you, but that was payback, and you know what they say about payback right?"

She rolled her eyes but answered anyway. "Yes, I do."

"Payback is a bitch...also I think that was one of my friends' dogs name, huh."

"You are random, not as random as Pinkie pie, but still random."

"Would you have me any other way?" I ask with my arms held out to add a bit of flourish to it.

She giggles which is a good sign since that means, she's not embarrassed with my save anymore. "Nope, I wouldn't, I need more ponies like you."

"Haha, you sure do E, you sure do."

Twilight came with Barb down the stairs ready to go to Rarity's. So I walked over to the door and held it open for them to walk through.

"Ladies first." I say with a smile on my face.

"Thank you Bolt, such a gentlestallion."

I simply chuckled. "Well, mamma' didn't raise an uncivilized child." Though I said it with and almost perfect southern accent like Applejack.

Alright girls, lets go shopping!...Wow that felt really weird coming out of my mouth."

"Than you shouldn't have put it in your mouth in the first place."

I turned my head to look at Eris, much like Stewie Griffon from Family guy does his slow evil head turn, and just stood with my mouth agape, until I spoke that is. "You, little...*sigh* I really walked into that one didn't I?"

"Oh yes, and I got you good." Giggled Eris, that little trickster is gonna' get her's soon enough. Heck she even had Twilight laughing, Twilight for Luna's sake!

"Yeah, yeah, yeah let's laugh at the stallion that accidentally made a 'dick in mouth' joke. Now come on let's get going! We're burnin' daylight!"

With that started my walk for Rarity's place, with three giggling females following behind me.


"This...looks..so...cool."

"It's just Rarity's house and shop, how is it that cool?" Asked Barb. I mean does she not know how awesome it is to be in a...oh...right, never-mind, I forgot she's used to it and I'm not.

"Well, Barb, up until yesterday I was still living on the coastline of a small state, where everything was boring and pretty much nothing changed much in the eight years I lived there, sooooo, yeah.

I caught Twilight rolling her eyes at me. "Oh so it's perfectly fine to damn nearly have an orgasm from hearing about all the 'cool' and 'amazing' technology we humans have?"

Twilight crossed her arms and pouted at me. Yup still cute and adorable. "That, was different, you know I like to learn about new and exciting things."

I chuckled at her but turned and walked up the steps of the boutique and walked up to the door and knocked a couple of times. Figured if I was a friend I should knock if the door is closed.

"Come in!" Shouted a 'proper' sounding voice.

"Hey Rarity, how are you today?" I asked her as I walked through the door.

"Hello darling, how can I help you today?"

I walked over to a rack that had some clothes on it. "Well, I was looking for more clothes since I don't exactly have anything else but the clothes I have on now."

"Oh well if you wanted clothes, then you came to right place!" She said with a little more spring in her step as she walked over to me.

"Well we can find you something on the rack here, or, I can take your measurements and make you somethings more to your exact size."

"Hey that actually doesn't sound that bad. Can you take my measurements now?"

"Of course darling, now if you come this way I can just..."

"Okay, where do I stand."

"..."

"What? I got something on my face?"

"..."

"What is it?"

"There was a changing screen over there you know."

"Ahh, details, details."

Absolutely no shame. Oh well I'm not to get nervous when I have to undress in front of others, doesn't really bother me. Heck een when I go to the beach or to a friends pool I was never self-conscious about that sort of thing, and I was a bit more full-er then I am now, but not by that much 'cause I certainly wasn't overweight.

"Well, yes, okay I suppose we can just get on with the measurements now. Just come over here and stand perfectly still."

"Yes, ma'am."

I hoped up onto the little step and stood with my arms to my side, but not rigid.

"Thank you darling."

"No problem Rares."

We stayed silent for a while until Rarity spoke again.

"So how has your day been so far dear?"

"Oh it was fun, I pranked Eris there, and uhhhh...huh...what else...oh, yeah that's right. I met Vinyl Scratch today on our way over here."

"You mean the that DJ mare?"

"She's not some "DJ" mare. She is the most amazing pony to ever live in this land, and she brings the WUBS!"

She giggled at my antics. "Dang it why most you all sound so adorable when you giggle." "That mare is an interesting one, I'll give her that."

"Oh yeah, I think I blew her mind with my headphones earlier."

She just stared at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Here let me explain."

~Flashback~

"Can't wait to get some new clothes, and from Rarity no less."

"Well we just have to cut through the market to-"

"NO WAY!"

"Ummmm, yes?"

"Is...is that...is that Vinyl...and Octavia!?"

"Oh...yes I think they are, why-"

She never got to finish because before she could I ran over to the two musical mares to say hi.

"Vinyl! Octavia!" I shouted, getting their attention. They turned to look at me jogging over to them, and I saw them glance at each other for a bit, probably asking each other if either one knew me.

"Hey, sorry about getting your attention like that, I just really wanted to met you two. I figured if I'm going to be living in Ponyville now, I should get to knew the two musicians of the town."

"Ohhh, uhmmm, that's uhhh."

I noticed Octavia actually take a step back, so I back off a bit.

"Huh sorry 'bout that, I just got a bit excited about meeting you." I said while rubbing my neck, and with a light blush on my face for just running up to them like that.

" 'Naw It's totally cool bro, Lots of fans come up to me out of nowhere all the time after gigs, no biggie'."

"Haha, alright, and uhhh, sorry for startling you Octavia."

"Oh who, 'Tavi? 'Naw she's cool, right?" She threw her arm over her shoulder's.

"Oh, I suppose so."

"Alright, thanks, I would hate for my first impression on you girls to be bad."

"Like I said no biggie' bro." She put on a big toothy smile, coupled with her trademarked sunglasses that she's always wearing, it just looked awesome.

"Hey, are you gonna be doing a show in Ponyville sometime?"

Vinyl put her free hand to her chin in thought. "Ummmm, naw, not anytime soon. Kinda' taking a break at the moment. Why?"

"I want to see one of your shows, I've heard they get really epic."

"Hell yeah they do, I even had 'Tavi here dancing around to my sweet wubs."

Octavia folded her ears back and blushed a liightly.

"Viiiiinyl, you said you would tell anypony about that."

"Hey come on, if you like it than dance to it, right?"

"See 'Tavi this guy gets it...uhhh whats your name by the way?"

"Oh crud, my bad," I put my hand out for a fist-bump. " names Soundwave, Cobalt Soundwave."

"Sup Bolt, or is it Balt?"

"You can call be Bolt, everypony else does."

"Alright, sweet."

Then I remembered what I wanted to do if I met Vinyl. "Oh!"

Vinyl turned around to look at me. "Hmm?"

"I almost forgot, here you have to try these." I took my headphones off from around my neck and unplugged them from my phone and passed them to her.

"Okay dude."

She put them on and plugged them into her Pphone, Pony Phone for those of you who have no idea what that is, and she turned her music on.

"It's pretty much the same thing as mine bro, what so special about-"

Before she could even finish; Wow I just realized I've been cutting ponies off a lot lately. Still though, I reached over and flipped the switch on the back of the left side. For those of you who know about Skullcandy Crusher's, they have this little switch in the back of the left side of the headphones that, when flipped up all the way, brings out about the most amazing thing in the world. KICK. ASS. BASS!

Vinyl's eyes went wide, you could feel the vibration from the massive bass coming out of the headphones. She most have been listening to some pretty good stuff because I thought I saw her shiver a bit from the sheer awesomeness that is my headphones.

"Duuuuuuuude, yo quiro."

"Haha, yeah, they're awesome aren't they!?"

"Hell yeah! Dude, we need to get these out to all dubstep lover's everywhere!"

"Way ahead of you V, What say you and I patent these things and have them put out for the public?"

Her eyes were sparkling. "Oh, my, gosh, yes!"

"Then it's settled, you and me are gonna bring about the most amazing headphones to all of Equestria."

~End of flashback~

"Well, that certainly does sound like an interesting conversation."

"Yup."

Rarity was busy finished up a new outfit for me as we talked about my little run in with my two favorite musicians.

"Alright then dear, here, these should fit you perfectly, and remember, the curtain."

I grinned at her and walked over to the changing screen. "Thanks Rarity, your the best."

I went behind the screen and unfolded the clothes and found that they were kind of like my other pair that I had except that the shirt didn't have human Vinyl on them. The pants were still cargo pants but the print on them was more green then black and so was the button up shirt.

"Gotta say Rare's I'm surprised that you even had a roll of camo. cloth."

"Well I have to be able to get the customer what they want, and that means having every kind of fabric, cloth, or pattern they want."

"Well you definitely did good work, it's really comfortable, it's not too tight or loose, it's perfect."

"Thank you darling, I can always make you some more if you like?"

"Yeah, you know I could use more than just 2 pairs of clothes."

"Very well than I'll be sure to make you some more than. You can come back in a few days since yours will be the only thing I'm working on, as I have no orders in right now."

"Okay, thanks Rares."

I made my way for the door with my old clothes in a bag and my new fresh clothes on my body.

"Later Rarity."

"Bye Rarity."

"Goodbye."

"See you later Rarity."

"Goodbye darlings, I'll see you sometime this week."

We walked out the door and back out into the fresh morning air. "Could this day get any better?"

Author's Note:

Woo! I loved doing this chapter so much. So joke, much funny.

Let me know how you liked it and be sure to let me know in the comments about any mistakes and I'll be sure to fix them as soon as possible.

The new cover art was made by my friend DragonPony if you missed it in the description.

I'll try to get the next chapter out within the next couple of days hopefully. :Pinkiesmile: