• Published 14th May 2014
  • 2,663 Views, 17 Comments

I Love You - The Asexual Jelly Bean



Twilight wants to talk to Celestia about something personal.

  • ...
15
 17
 2,663

It Needs Thought

Celestia had gotten used to Twilight being around, and was finally feeling ok with it. She was just really worried about sex, and if that would be ok. Sleeping in the same bed, kissing and hugging was one thing, but sex was hard for her to imagine, but she removed those thoughts for now.

Twilight and Celestia sat at the table, eating breakfast, enjoying their meal within the royal kitchen.

“So, Twilight. Slept well?” Twilight simply nodded, and looked up at her, now marefriend.

“Yeah, how about you, princess?” Celestia looked at Twilight with a serious glare.

“Twilight, you don’t have to refer to me as Princess anymore.” Celestia stated, as she nuzzled Twilight’s mane.

“I know, it’s just a bad habit. Sorry, Celestia.” Twilight used her magic to nuzzle Celestia’s mane as well, because she wasn’t tall enough to reach Celestia’s mane with her hoof.

Twilight glared into the eyes of her marefriend, as she felt a warm fuzzy feeling inside her chest.

“I love you, Celestia. I really do.” Celestia used her magic to levitate Twilight closer to her, and kissed her.

“I love you too, Twilight. They hugged for a few seconds, before Twilight decided to go back to Ponyville to talk with her friends about the whole thing with her and Celly.

“Celestia, I think I’ll go back to Ponyville, my friends must be worried. I haven’t contacted them since I left.” Twilight looked up at her mentor with saddened eyes.

“It’s alright. But, can I… accompany you?” Celestia asked, blushing, and stared at Twilight with puppy eyes.

Twilight didn’t want to disappoint her new-found love, and thus gave in, and let Celestia come with her.

“Of course you can!” They quickly kissed, and teleported to the castle, now standing in Ponyville.

“So, we’re here. Hi guys! I’m home! And I brought a friend, if that’s Okay!” Twilight said sarcastically. Rainbow Dash came rushing into the throne room.

“Hey, princess, and… princess…” Dash said. “So, you’re together now, I presume? It’s just, Twilight hasn’t been home for a few weeks, so something must’ve happened.” They both blushed and grabbed each other tight.

“Indeed so.” Celestia said. She burried her face in Twilight’s mane, and kissed the top of her head.

In came Fluttershy, and noticed Celestia kissing Twilight.

“YOU’RE TOGETHER?!” She exclaimed, as she witnessed it. “THAT’S AMAZING!!” Fluttershy looked to the left, and motioned for someone to come near her. And as you might’ve guessed, it was Discord.

“Celestia? You’re dating your student? Isn’t that often frowned upon?” Discord said sarcastically, whilst making his usual laughter.

“Haha, Dipcord.” Celestia said grinning. “As if you’re any better. You’re dating a pony, whilst being a Draconequus.” Celestia looked down at Fluttershy, who was blushing so much that her face had gotten fully red. Dashie and Twilight looked over at the two.

“YOU ARE DATING?!” They both yelled at the same time, creating an echo throughout the whole of the castle. And after that, loud thuds were heard coming near them.

“WHAAAAAAAAAT?!” A low pitched voice exclaimed. A pink mare stood in the door to the throne room, with Applejack and Rarity behind them. Fluttershy looked like she was about to cry, but held it in. Discord looked at Celestia with a grim expression.

“Yes, we are… I know I’m a draconequus, but that doesn’t necessarily mean I can’t date a pony, ok?! And you’re 2500 years old, Celestia, you shouldn’t be talking.” Discord flicked, and a bouquet of flowers appeared in his claw, which he gave to Fluttershy. He lifted her up and hugged her, and Fluttershy kissed him.

“We love each other, so there’s no way this is weird!” Fluttershy said.

“We know, we know.” Twilight said. “Anyway, Celestia and I just came to tell you the good news.” Pinkie, Rarity and Applejack looked at Twilight and Celestia, whom, they just noticed hugging.

“Congratulations, you four!” Rarity said, letting out a squeek. while laughing slightly.

“Ya’! Congratulations, Twilight ‘n Princess! I hope ya’ll will stay together! Ya’ll look cute together, hehe….” Applejack started blushing.

“YAAAAYY!!!!! I love today! Today’s a great day, and everyday is great! But, this made today even better!!!!!!!!” Pinkie Pie yelled, almost deafening the other ponies in the throne room.

“We appreciate your support, guys, really!” Twilight said, as she looked towards Dash, who was still focused on Discord and Fluttershy. “Dash? Are you alright?” She didn’t respond. Twilight flew up to her, and slapped her. “DASH!”

“ARGH!!!” Rainbow exclaimed in shock. “Sorry, it’s just. Fluttershy and Discord? Really?” Rainbow was confused and, somewhat surprised.

“Yeah, what’s wrong with it?” Fluttershy said in a silent, whispering voice.

“It’s nothing, I was just surprised… that’s all….” Rainbow was still confused, but she simply shrugged it off, and looked towards Applejack. “Well, I’m hungry. Can we get some food on the table?” Applejack understood her question, and went to the kitchen with Rarity. She had baked a few apple pies the day before, and there were still a few left.

They all went into the dining room of the castle, and sat down on their individual chairs. Well, except for Fluttershy and Discord. They sat on the same chair. They decided it didn’t matter now, that everypony knew anyways.

Applejack and Rarity came back with some plates and a couple of pies.

“Ooh, they look good.” Fluttershy said. Applejack put one of the pies near Fluttershy, Discord and Rainbow Dash, and cut three pieces of the pie. She gave the 2 ponies and the draconequus a piece each. And Rarity gave to the 3 others, then to Applejack and herself.

After eating their pie, and talked a bit, they all rose up.

“I think I’ll go back to the castle. Royal duty calls.” Celestia said, bowing down towards Twilight, and kissed her. Twilight hugged her before she left.

“Good bye princess, see you tomorrow.” Twilight said, feeling a heat inside. She still felt really good about her and Celestia, and thus felt fuzzy every time they kissed or hugged.

Celestia’s horn started to glow, and a yellow bubble formed around her, and she vanished.

“Hey, Dash, can I talk to you?” Twilight asked the blue pegasus, as she rose up.

“Sure, Twilight, what do you need?”

“Alone, please.” Twilight said, swinging a hoof towards the door.

“Sure, let’s go to my room.” Rainbow said, as she started flying slowly towards the door, pacing with Twilight.

When they were inside the room Twilight spoke.

“I need some help. But, I need to ask you something first.” Twilight said, very nervous.

“What is it, Twilight?” Rainbow asked, looking a bit scared.

“Are you gay?” The question hit Rainbow by surprise.

“Well… I wouldn’t say that, I mean, yeah, some mares are ok, but it’s nothing spe-” She was cut off by Twilight.

“Ok, but, I want to… you know…. have…. se-se… sex…. with Celestia, but I fear I’m not ready, and I don’t know how.” Rainbow looked at Twilight with confusion.

“Ok, fine. Yes, I’m into mares… but, also stallions! Don’t judge me… I’m sorry, I’m overreacting. But, how should I be able to help you with this?” Rainbow Dash asked, and Twilight started wondering.

“Good question… but, I guess that will come naturally, but I’m afraid of I get it started. I want to do it soon, but I don’t want to rush it.” Twilight seemed kind of afraid that she’d ruin her and Celestia’s relationship.

“Twilight, it’ll come natural. At one point you’ll feel it inside, and it just happens, don’t worry too much about it, ok?” Rainbow said, trying to sound wise.

“Ok, I guess you are right.” She smiled at Rainbow, and nodded at her. “Thanks, Dash.”

“You’re welcome, Twilight.” They both went out of the room. Twilight used a teleportation spell to go back to the castle.


“Celestia?!” Twilight yelled askingly, as she arrived at the castle. Celestia was right at her begging call.

“What is it, sweetie?!” Twilight looked at her in confusion. She’d never used the word sweetie before.

“I wanted to talk to you again… this time, about something slightly different…” Twilight was a bit nervous, and once again, her heart started pounding.

“What is it, Twilight?” Celestia went closer to her, and grabbed around her.
“I want to have s-” Twilight was cut off by Celestia.

“Oh, sex. Yeah, I’ve been thinking about it, and do you think we’re ready for it?” Celestia asked the purple mare, as she grabbed her tighter.

“I don’t really know. But, I really think we should try it. I mean, I’m still…. a… erm… vir…” Twilight was afraid of telling her that she was still a virgin as a 25 year old, really attractive mare.

“I get it, you’re still a virgin. Don’t worry, not for much longer.” Celestia’s face started to get kind of curious. She kissed Twilight on the mouth fast. She used her magic to levitate Twilight, and take her into the bed chambers with her.

Twilight wasn’t sure how to react, so she just went with it.

“Luna isn’t home, she’s at some kind of tea party with Blueblood, so we’re all alone, anyways.” Celestia said, as she kissed Twilight once again. This time she didn’t stop, though, they kept kissing. Celestia took off her crown and shoes. They kissed again, and took it one step further.


“Wow!... that was good. We have to do this again sometime!” Twilight said, excited.

Celestia smiled at her and nodded. “You were really good for being a virgin.” Celestia hugged Twilight tight, and they started cuddling. Twilight’s fuzzy warm feeling button inside had been set on reset after the previous events, and she felt simply fantastic, as she lay there with her marefriend, cuddling. They both nuzzled each other’s manes, and kissed each other from time to time. In the end they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Author's Note:

I might continue this, so I won't put it on Complete. I'll simply put it on Hiatus.
If I haven't updated it within a month, it's just over, so, yeah :)

Hope you enjoyed it, none the less :D