• Published 4th Apr 2012
  • 4,039 Views, 71 Comments

John-117 in Equestria - Blaze Spectrum



John-117, drops down onto Equestria. He finds that the atmosphere of the planet somehow makes him more relaxed and causes more slips of the tougue for secrets. With no transport nearby, how will he exit the gravitational field of the planet?

  • ...
35
 71
 4,039

The True Adventure Begins (Sorta Revised)

Almost everypony screamed.

The scraps of metal slowly came to life, the plates and pieces beginning to move again. An few lumps that appeared to extend outwards began to slowly move around, shaking and twisting the whole time. Every time it came down onto the floor, its weight would make a heavy thud. After this process had repeated itself several times, cracks began to spread on the wooden floor.

Fluttershy squealed and hid behind her couch, Rainbow Dash leaned in closer, Twilight and Applejack slowly edged away, Pinkie Pie cocked her head, and Rarity edged away slowly, both due to the dirt coating the metal and the sudden movement.


The sunlight danced on his visor, teasing him to wake up. He took note of his surroundings, and his eyes went wide. Six cartoon ponies, each coated with pastel fur and with disproportionately large heads. Was the atmosphere in this planet thicker than he anticipated? As he began to move his leg, they to reacted with shock, horror, curiosity, and made suspiciously human sounds. The rest of his armor was stock still, it probably wouldn't budge now even if he tried. But his right leg was mostly free.


12 hours earlier

"We have tracked down the "Demon", sir!" a Brute Minor informed his superior, a Brute Cheiftain."He's in some planet... there," he searched for a little bit on the expansive holographic map before tracking the location down to the solar system.

The Cheiftain, who was at the bridge controls turned, pausing for a second as if he was legitimately shocked to hear something useful. He then commanded,"I want 10 fully loaded Phantom dropships to scout each planet in that system! Once the planet is found, the other Phantoms shall head towards it! Do you you understand?"

"Yes," the Minor replied, bowing his head.

"And 30 Seraph-class starfighters on each planet too!"His red and black armor began haphazardly emitting sparks, indicating his Energy Shields were activating. He menacingly raised his gravity hammer, as if waiting for disobedience.

The intimidated Minor anxiously walked away. That meant ninety Phantoms, and ninety fully loaded Phantoms meant 2,430 troops. It also meant 270 Seraphs. 270 Seraphs were 270 troops, that meant he had to gather a whopping 2700 troops. This would be difficult to find when one considered that he was merely a Minor.

Just as the poor Minor was at the door of the bridge, the Chieftain added,"I want all of that in 48 hours!"

With the Covenant Separatists...

Arbiter Thel 'Vadam sat in the troop bay of a Separatist Phantom tinkering with his Type-51 Carbine, he triple checked to see if it was loaded, and double checked to see if the scope still worked. He grunted with satisfaction when it was still in top condition.

A Elite Major walked up to him and told him,"Sir, we have intercepted a distress signal of the location of the demon."

"Does it have anything else? Were there any new ones? We've usually been able to catch one regularly every month. That always becomes outdated by the time we get there." he ignored the degrading remark about the Spartan, perking up from his previous boredom.

"No, no other messages were sent. It's been two months after it. You remember it?" the Major told him calmly.

"Okay, head towards that planet!" Thel ordered the pilot."Jump through slipspace to... Where is it?"

The major looked back at a console for a second before replying,K1-"

"Uh, Arbiter?" the pilot interrupted,"We've been through a slipspace jump only a few hours ago. It'll be a while before we're able to jump again."

Thel roared in frustration and kicked a crate out the Phantom. It promptly landed on an Elite Minor and knocked him out.


Princess Celestia was having an interesting day to say the least.

First of all, she had to visit the mayor of Manehatten, drink tea - which she hated but felt obligated to drink, and discuss city planning. Next, she received a letter from Emperor Gregor of the Griffon Empire threatening to break ties if they didn't receive their most recent shipment - which happened to arrive as soon as she received the letter. Most recently, she received a report of an unidentified object landing in the middle of Ponyville.

She knew that she would embark at once.


In the distance, nopony in Sugarcube Corner noticed a Phantom exiting slipspace.

"I found the "Demon!" shouted the Grunt manning the Plasma Cannon.

"Open fire," said a bored Brute Minor who probably didn't believe him.

The Grunt fired plasma bolts at the window.

Meanwhile, inside, everypony was too shocked to speak.



John ignored her scream and looked at the Phantom.

The Brutes were shouting triumphantly as 9 more Phantoms jumped from slipspace.

It was on.