• Published 8th May 2014
  • 1,713 Views, 31 Comments

Love is for everyone. - opppjfh100

  • ...
9
 31
 1,713

The first night at Rumble's

Transmision:
back at the house.

Now going in to the dining room, and eating.
"So what have you two bin up to today." Thunderlane asked looking at the foals trying to start a conversation.
"We went to see Sweetiebelle and applebloom but they both could'nt come." Scootaloo said looking back at the dark gray stalion.
"Then Scootaloo showed me the clubhouse, wich was awsome." Rumble said with a smile on his face.
"An then we uhh.. well we.. talked about the crusaders, yeah thats it thats totally what we did." Scootaloo said moving her eyes side to side.
"Yeah we uhh.. talked alot." Rumble added.
"Yeah right thats totally what you did." Thunderlane said with a sarcastic tone.
"Yeah that is what we did!" Rumble said a bit annoyed.
"Alright alright its fine don't get al annoyed about it." Thunderlane said trying to calm him down.
After eating they went to Rumble's room and cleaned themselfs in the bathroom and they played a little longer with the toys in Rumble's room. At about 8pm They went to bed

After a little while Scootaloo Asked.
"Rumble are you stil awake" Scootaloo asked, no response.
"Hey Rumble you awake Rumble..." Scootaloo said after she walked over to him.
"Yeah.. what is it scoot?" He asked very quietly.
"Is it ok if i come and lay in bed next to you? its very cold tonight." Scootaloo said obviously lying.
"Uhh... sure i guess." Rumble looking at the filly.
And so she Crawled in to the bed.
"Thanks" She said blushing a little.

After a long night's rest.
they were greeted by Thunderlane.
"..." Thunderlane processing
"I thought she was sleeping on the mattress?" Thundelane obviously not saying annything about them laying in the same bed.
"Uhh... what who said that? is that you Lane?"
"Yes its me and what are you two doing?" Thunderlane asked with a confused look on his face.
"What do you mean?" Rumble asked now also confused.
"Why is Scootaloo snugled up against you?" Thunderlane asked stil confused.
"What! Scootaloo what are you doing!" He yelled as he saw the orange filly snugled up agains him.
"Huh! what i'm awake!, What am i doing?" Scootaloo said realizing that was cuddling him.
"Whah!" Scootaloo quikly let lose of him Blushing bright red.
"Sorry Sorry Sorry I did not mean to do that." Scootaloo said realizing what she just did.
"Oh calm down scoot, what were you doing?" Rumble asked blushing Red as a green paprika.
"Wel i had a dream about you and.." She said sentince cut short.
"Scoot i understand, but never do that again please." Rumble said the red on his face now gone.
"Well then, shal we go have brunch." Thunderlane said stopping the akward moment.
"Brunch?" Scootaloo and rumble Said confused.
"Well, yeah its 1pm right now so its brunch." Thunderlane said rather normally.
"1pm we have been sleeping that long?" Scootaloo asked.
"Well yeah" Thunderlane awnsered looking at the two foals.
"Now go wash up and come downstairs so we can eat." Thunderlane said turning around and going dowstairs.

And so they did everything he asked and they went to the dining room.
"What shal we eat?" Thunderlane asked.
"Can i have some hay fries or a hay burger?" Rumble asked his brother.
"Of cours, and you scoot?" He asked the orange filly.
"I'd like a hay burger as well." Scootaloo replied.
"Alright then three hay burgers." He said turning around and grabbing some stuff.
After eating they went outside and had searched for the rest of the cmc.
"Hey rumble do you want to a cutie mark crusader as well i mean cuz you don't have a cutiemark and al." Scootaloo asked giving him a wide smile.
"I uhh i i'd i love to be a cutiemark crusader Scootaloo Thanks." He said looking a the little filly
"Great!" Scotaloo said running to Applebloom and Sweetiebelle straight away.
"Rumble heard them rambbling some stuff but he did not pay anny attention to it.

and so they went and did the ritual, this time correct without the way to long script.
And yelled "Welcome as fellow cutiemark crusaders!" at the end.
"Thanks Scoot i think iam going to have a great time with you and your friends." He said giving Scootaloo a hug.
"Now thats alright i think we are going to have a great time." Scootaloo said back.
"What shal we try first hang gliding, cookie testing or waterslide testing." Applebloom spoke.
And so, after a long day of crusading and talking Rumble and Scootaloo went back home to Thunderlane.
Coming inside they saw that the hallway looked different, cleaner maybe.
And they went right in to the living room and saw that everything was tidy'd up and clean.
"What happened here?" Rumble asked and not long after his brother came in to the room.
"Hey guys." Thunderlane said looking at the two confused foals.
"What happened?" Scootaloo asked looking at thunderlane.
"I got the day of so i cleaned the whole house." He said looking the two foals.
"The whole house!" The Scootaloo and Rumble said at the same time.
"The whole house." Thunderlane repeated
"Now shal we go to the hay burger?" Thunderlane said stil looking at the two foals.
"The hay burger, Yay!" They said running outdoors.
"You coming bb?" Rumble asked.
"Coming!" Thunderlane said.

when Thunderlane finally showed up he and his brother flew of scootaloo still standing on the ground.
"Whats wrong Scoot?" Rumble asked the filly after he flew down.
"I can't fly." The filly said Crying a little.
"Now thats ok scoot we'll walk." Rumble said as he waved at his brother that he could go.
"Thanks Rumble" Scootaloo said giving him a kiss in the cheek once more.
"Now thats alright scoot." He said as he gave her a long hug.
shortafter they went and walked to the hay burger.