• Published 13th May 2014
  • 852 Views, 10 Comments

This Is Full Of Deus Ex Machina's - MisterBlonde



Nothing goes right, then everything does.

  • ...
5
 10
 852

Some Stupid Tree

A small herd of miniature polychromatic equines race through a dark, dense forest, not wasting a moment on their way to an unknown destination. As they gallop between trunks and branches, they converse about the target location.

"Applejack, what do you think this 'artifact' will look like?" Asks a lavender Alicorn. She looks like a bitch.

"Twi, ah think it's gonna be shiny an' pointy. Rares, you?" An Orange Earth-pony says. She looks like a hick.

"I think it will have many, many gems on it. What about you, Fluttershy?" A white unicorn says. She looks like a greedy whore.

"I'm sure it will look beautiful. Pinkie, what do you think?" A yellow Pegasus says. She looks like a pussy. Actually, she is a pussy.

"It'll have lots of sparkles and balloons, obviously! Rainbow?" A pink Earth-pony says. She looks insane. Or retarded. Both, possibly.

"It'll be--" The cyan Pegasus (who looks like a lesbian) is cut off when her friends (including the other Pegasus) fall down into a valley.

They stop right in front of the Artifact.

The herd all stand and stare at their prize, when the cyan Pegasus says,

"It's just some stupid tree..."