• Published 11th May 2014
  • 434 Views, 11 Comments

Elements of the core - Fang the changeling



We woke up in a forest, But somehow knew where we were. How we got there, no idea, but find out in our story.

  • ...
19
 11
 434

Dark moon defeated and lost elements awakened

After Dicton attacked her a few times it looked like she had enough and used her right hoof to back hand him and he slammed into a pillar with such force that he coughed up some blood. After Shadow saw that he growled became a blur as he charged at her, but it was not gonna work the way he wanted. After he got close enough to slam his hoof into her she vanished and slammed her hind hoofs into him making him slam into the wall and fall next to Dicton. I had had enough of this I ran toward her on all four legs and half way there I changed and became a humanoid creature 8 ft tall with fists and arms like tree trunks, feet and legs the same, and a barrel like chest.

As I ran toward her with a speed that did not correspond with my size, I gave an animal like roar as I slammed my massive fist into the ground creating a small crater. When I looked at where I had hit she was gone, 'where did she go?' I thought as I looked around with confusion. My answer came with a huge rock being smashed into my back and slamming into the was, mid flight I changed back into the same wall Shadow did and landed next to him and Dicton.

"HAHAHAHA did you honestly think that you could defeat me, the elements could not so what chance did you have, you foals." she said with triumphant tone of voice. I could see Dicton and Shadow try to get up. Nightmare saw us try to get up and had a look of anger at our defiance. "Why, why do you keep fighting when you know it is lost,why?"

As I got up I spit out some blood that got into my mouth when i bit my lip when I hit the wall and growled at her.

"Because," Shadow said "no matter what you will not win." then Shadow began to change, he got a gold chest plate with a black jewel in the middle in the form of his mark, his eyes had black energy flowing from his eyes, wings, and front hooves. He then said "but there is more to DARKNESS then evil."

Dicton had a golden chest plate like Shadow, but his had a neon jewel with his mark in the middle, his eyes glowed and his magic skyrocketed. "And with knowing that KNOWLEDGE has power for good or evil. How it is used is up to the one that has it."

"You could never understand Nightmare, you may have power and I admire you DETERMINATION but you can't win compared to MINE!" I said as a golden chest plate with a red jewel in the form of a shield and crossed swords. When I looked at her I had a look of pure animal malice, Shadow then ran at her and controlled the darkness around him, slamming his shadow covered hoof into her and after the initial force of the slam a shock wave arouse and after that all you could hear was a scream. After she got up Both Shadow and Dicton shot dark and green beams out of hoof and horn. She put up a shield and hid behind it as she shot rocks at us. Shadow only smiled and put a sense of murder behind it and a ball of shadow came to him and turned into a sword with a skull at the end of the hilt and the blade was jagged and insured that it would cause massive injuries. As he ran another one came out and changed into a shield with a skull with spikes and it flew to Shadow to use.

When Nightmare looked over her shield she had a look of fear at the creature of sure death. she screamed as he cut her shield and cut her from chest to her left shoulder thanks to my night sight I could see that the area he cut turned light blue. Shadow must have seen this too because he jumped back to me and Dicton, his shield and sword become smoke and vanished. Nightmare then went on the offensive and shot energy beam after beam at us and due to the fear her aim was the worst as it has probably ever been. All we had to do was lean to the side to doge, I ran forward and covered my hoof in red fire, slamming into Nightmare. Off behind us we herd the girls stir and now with that the tables turned.

With a smirk she shot a fire ball at them after they slowly became aware and screamed in fear of the flames coming their way. using my new speed given by my element I became a blur followed by the other two and before the fireball hit the girls I used the power of my element I formed an large golden shield and blocked the fireball.

"You girls okay? you should be more careful." Dicton said with humor in his voice humor that was not reflected on the girls.

Rainbow dash was the first to speak "Who are you guys and what are you two?" she asked.

"Names Fang, this is green guy is Dicton, and the bat is Shadow Fall." Behind us we herd Nightmare laugh and it was starting to get on my nerves.

"Girl you should really get that laugh checked out, your getting really painful to hear." Dicton said. I looked over at Shadow and Dicton. I began to concentrate my elements power with Shadow and Dictons as we began to float in the air. Nightmare moon began to walk back words, but it was too late our elements were at there peak three beams red, black, and neon green flew at Nightmare, she was surrounded by a twister of energy from elements. The world began to fade as the screams of Nightmare rang out as she was defeat.

Author's Note:

After reading the comments and looking at the second chapter i have changed the way it was done so enjoy this one, next one up.... no idea, school almost over for me so should go and come sooner.