• Published 30th Apr 2014
  • 1,706 Views, 29 Comments

In the Memory of a Princess - CatFlash



When Celestia and Luna pass away, Princess Celestia puts the Mane Six in charge of running the kingdom. She guides them through her dead words and leaves important magic for them to use while ruling Equestria.

  • ...
4
 29
 1,706

Chapter Eight

“Now- remember! It’s CRUCIAL! Very crucial! To ALWAYS, always, always… BRUSH YOUR HAIR?! Hem hem. I am sorry, but how hard is it to run a comb through your hair at least twice a day? This is the FIFTH day I’ve told you all this! Especially you Applejack! And Rainbow Dash! What are you doing with your hair? Is that… peanut butter in it? Honestly! And Fluttershy! Your due for a haircut! I think that I could hook you up with a stylist…”
It was the tenth day of having to endure Rarity’s constant nagging and teachings of mannerism.
Twilight sighed.
It was getting useless- Twilight knew that Rarity had taught all she could, and to drag this… process on was a waste of time.
Twilight also knew that she and her friends should start to harness their new powers.
Anything could happen.
“… and Twilight.”
Rarity smiled as Twilight looked up at her.
“Yes? Twilight asked in an irritable tone.
“Have you ever considered curls?”
Twilight stood up suddenly and looked around the giant living room. Everyone was comfortably reclining on a lightly toned lavender couch stuffed with air cloud technology.
Rainbow Dash looked like she was dozing off, while Fluttershy was staring with wide eyes at her.
“Wha-Whatever are you doing, darling?”
“Listen,” Twilight asserted. “I think that we know enough about how to hold a stupid tea cup, or properly host a party. What we all don’t know how to do is control and use our new powers. Don’t you all think that that’s important?”
There was a murmur of agreement from her friends.
“So…” Rainbow Dash started. “Should we… start? And ditch this fuc- I mean ditch this lame hair brushing thing.”
Rainbow stole a glance at Rarity and winced when she was hit by a hairbrush thrown at her.
“Yes. Let’s move to the Throne Room. There’s more space there.”

Author's Note:

Hello Equestria people! Thank you as always for reading my story/stories! I apologize for the lack of productivity going on with my writing. Although summer is upon us and everything, it is very hard to write and type when your arm is in a cast! This is also partially why this chapter is so short! I will hopefully be publishing more in the near future! Thanks again!