• Published 13th Apr 2014
  • 795 Views, 28 Comments

war old and time passed - Madison



this is a very dark story might not want to read. I'll warn you this. Celastia has seen many die and many wars but none can prepare her for what's coming very soon.

  • ...
12
 28
 795

please understand!

That night Lunaricided to stay home. Neither of the two sisters knew of each others romances, but both knew if The other found out they would go crazy.

Discord did not notice the blue alicorn on the bed I until he plopped down on her thinking she was gone."Kyyyyyaaaaaahhh!!!!!" Luna shrieked. Celestia did not want to know if Luna saw Discord. She pushed him off the bed and pulled the covers over Luna's head.

Discord got the message and snapped his talons. Poof! He was gone. Celestia ran to Luna's side."Are you alright?"

"Mabey a few bones fractuerd , but other than the I'm fine," Luna smiled softly."Did you see what fell on top of me sister?" Celestia shook her head. She could not risk telling her sister about Discord.

Luna could tell something was wrong. She saw it on the look on her sisters face. Did she know about Sombra? She only hoped not.

Celestia went for a fly. She only hoped to find Discord in his cave. "Please be there," Celestia muttered.

Luna did not know where her sister was going, so she followed her. Celestia strangely wore a rose in her mane every day and night. She did not know who, when, or where she got it. She saw the ponies shape slip into a cave. Had her sister found out where she was going every night?

Celestia sighed in relief as she saw a long shadow across the ceiling. "Discord sorry about last night!"

Luna peaked around the corner. She heard her sister say, "Discord?" She swore she heard his name. And was her sister apologizing for something? Yes she heard her sister say," Discord sorry about last night!" Why, and what was she apologizing for? It all became clear. Discord was the one who woke her up! Discord was why Celestia had that look on her face! It was all Discord!"Discord! Stay away from my sister!"

Both the alicorn and draconaques froze."DISCORD! Stay away! I hate you! She hates you! And for you Celestia! What were you apologizing for!?" Luna shrieked.

Discord snapped his tail feathers. The couple were gone. "DISCORD! DISCORD!" Tears streaming from Luna's eyes staining her elegant coat."Dis- Cor.." Luna fell to the ground. "I TRUSTED YOU!"she screamed." YOU TRUSTED ME! YOU WERE MY friend. Our friend!"

Luna cried all day. Staying curled in a heap of blue fur. Celestia would have a lot to explain when she got back.

"Oh Luna please forgive me. Discord help me please. Show her you can be trusted." The pony held the draconaqueses neck filing her wings around his arms.

He nodded. Discord did not like to see ponies cry anyway.

Author's Note:

OK I know. I'm a Fluttercord fan, but this is for you Celestiacord fans.