• Published 13th Apr 2014
  • 796 Views, 28 Comments

war old and time passed - Madison



this is a very dark story might not want to read. I'll warn you this. Celastia has seen many die and many wars but none can prepare her for what's coming very soon.

  • ...
12
 28
 796

Luna

"Luna! Luna please no! Forgive me!"

Celestia woke up with a shock of horror. She was lucky it was a dream. She looked frantically around her room. In her dream Luna had become Nightmare moon once more, and joined forces with King Sombra. "Huh. Silly me. Luna would never do that."

Princess Celestia looked to the window to see what looked like a pair of amber eyes.She cocked her head."Discord?" She rubbed her eyes trying to see clearly. It was just her imagination.

And yet it all seemed so real. Right now the alicorn did not want to get up nor go back to sleep. She decided to wake up Luna. She reached for Luna next to her, only to find her sister gone. Though most would believe that the princess would get up, in this situation Celestia was actually afraid. Old memories of her childhood came to mind. The white pony pulled the covers over her head falling asleep. She hoped Luna would be there to comfort her.

Even her younger sister could comfort her in this situation. She wanted this all to be long nightmare! Oh how she hoped it was.

"Celestia! Sister get up!" The pony woke up to her sister shaking her violently."Time to raise the sun hurry!" All the alicorn wanted was n extra minute to sleep. Luna was dragging her down the hallway by the hoof. Where ever Luna was last night at least she was safe.

Author's Note:

More is coming I promise!