• Published 13th Apr 2014
  • 795 Views, 28 Comments

war old and time passed - Madison



this is a very dark story might not want to read. I'll warn you this. Celastia has seen many die and many wars but none can prepare her for what's coming very soon.

  • ...
12
 28
 795

Sombra and who now? LUNA!?

Once Luna was sure her sasleep.was asleep she flew out the window. All she wanted to do was being wrapped in her beloveds fore legs. She did not care what he did in the past. She loved him and that was that.

She knew Sombra was evil, dutnshe loved him with all her heart. Even her having to baish him wasn't enough to tear them apart.

She knew of one way to get to him and that was well.. through his dreams. She knew she should stay at home, but Celestia didn't know. At last she hoped

Luna landed in a Small cave above Canderlot. She let dreams fill her mind. Ones of King Sombra.

Her vision became blurry, then she saw Sombra.They raced twords each other. As the reached each other their bodies entwinig they told each other how much they missed each other.

They both truly loved each other.

At Canderlot castle Celestia was awake hoping to see Discord. As if on que he lightly pulled himself through the window."I'm sort of glad that sister of yours isn't here right now." He landed in the bed next to the pony. His eyes softening.

"Happy hearts and hooves day Discord." Celestia cooed. Her head reaching up to his night. Unexpectedly she pulled his head down and kissing him square on the lips.

Frightened at first he was now returning the kiss he pulled the princess closer.

"How was your day?" Sombra asked.

"Same answer as always sorry."

They both gave each other a long kiss before waking up.

Celestia noticed Discord should leave."As mush as I would love you to stay Discord you have to go." Discord sat up.

"Tomorrow night?" He asked hopefully. Celestia smiled and nodded.The draconaques flew out the window retreating to his small cave.

Luna flew as quickly as she could home. Please let be Celestia asleep. As Luna came down to the window and peaked in her was nowhere to be seen. She guessed she should just come up with an excuse as to not being in bed. She dreaded the day ahead of her.

Author's Note:

OK this was extremely short I know, but I wanted to get this chapter done, and yes there is fighting between Luna and Celestia in the last chapters!