• Published 16th Apr 2014
  • 533 Views, 27 Comments

Redemption - Jack Hooves



With Equestria invaded by creatures no one can explain, they have to fight back or be wiped out.

  • ...
5
 27
 533

Chapter Three: What is happening?

Chapter 3

I stared at them till they started snoring loudly and someone from the shadows shot again and caught me in the leg making me feel very sleepy while I got up and tried to climb out of the ditch without falling asleep, I managed to get out but looked up in time to see a small barrel pointed at me and I fell asleep I felt another hit me in my arm as someone picked me up and began to carry me somewhere.

I awoke and saw nothing but a few rays of light coming into the room I was in, the rays lit up a little of the floor, showing that I was in some type of stone room, I Moved my hand and saw that there was a cuff and chain attached to my hand.

"Our guest is awake." A voice said from the other side of the room in a odd laugh that was joined in by another.
"They imprison their own, Almost like us." The other one said when I rubbed my temples trying to get rid of a headache I had.
"Who are you?" I asked while standing up and walking the length of my chain and found that it reached the to just the edge of the light.
"The question is, who are you?" They asked while one laughed hysterically.
"I'm....I'm...." I said while I began to rub my temples and felt no fur there, and couldn't remember what my name was or who I was.

"He kinda looks like Jackson." One said while calming down as a loud echo began to come down through the halls.

I looked over at the outline of a door and watched in horror as some troops came in wearing full armor covering them all together, and walked over to me and grabbed me like I was nothing and dragged me out of the room while the others in the room laughed, while I looked around and saw nothing but darkness in the hallway till we reached a brightly lit room.

"His mind isn't rejecting the host." someone to my right said when I was let go.
"What's going on?" I asked while looking at my hands and realized that they looked like the ones that belonged to the creatures.
"You are the first one to be hooked up to a human, Jack calm down." He said while motioning to a body that was on the table in the corner with wires running into it.

I got up shakily and walked over to it and saw a scar that looked familiar, the scar ran over a eye making it visible through the fur, and the fur shone a pale black as it was breathing like it was asleep.
"Is.....is that me?" I asked while looking into a mirror and saw that I was dressed in some sort of camouflage and there was a gun on my hip, and the boots I was wearing were tight and moved with my legs as if they were flexible.
"Yes.....we need you to become one of them for a while." He said while showing a exit. "Just stumble around for a while and they will find you, and if they ask......... you can't remember anything." He said while opening the door and pushing me out of it.