• Published 5th Apr 2014
  • 1,678 Views, 36 Comments

Queen of the Bats - RainbowSkunk



The bat queen hears about Fluttershy and want to make her the princess of the bat ponies.

  • ...
7
 36
 1,678

Chapter 5

It was morning. Twilight awoke.

"Ooof, my head. I had a crazy dream." she said.

"That wasn't a dream, Twilight!" Rainbow said, trying to fly.

"That's right." Twilight said. "we must save Fluttershy."

"But Twilight, how will we get out?" Applejack asked.

"I don't know." Twilight said.

Fangalla was in her room at the castle. She was pondering what to do about the intruders.

"Celestia will be wondering where that alicorn has been." she told herself. "I must think of a way." She sat down to think. "I can't get Flutterbat near them. Her memory might return."

"What are you talking about?" Flutterbat asked, entering the room.

"Flutterbat, go back to bed." Fangalla ordered.

"What were you talking about?" Flutterbat asked again.

"Futterbat." Fangalla said, starting to get angry.

"What are you hiding?" Flutterbat asked.

Fangalla lit her horn. She picked up the princess.

"NOT NOW!" she yelled. She shot Flutterbat back to her room. Fangalla glanced around the room. She noticed a mirror on the wall. This gave her an idea. Fangalla grinned. She lit her horn again. She started to preform a spell. Five shapes appeared, all in the form of a pony. Fangalla finished. "Perfect." she said. "Now, you all must pretend to be different ponies. You will go to Ponyville and live your lives normally." A purple pony raised her hoof. "Yes." Fangalla called.

"What about Fluttershy?" she asked.

"Oh yes." Fangalla said. She lit her horn again to preform the spell. "Now, go." she ordered.

The six ponies ran out of the castle and headed for Ponyville. Fangalla headed over to her bed for sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flutterbat twisted and turned in her bed. She couldn't sleep. "What is it that she's hiding?" she thought. After a few minutes, she finally fell asleep. She had a dream about her running through the forest, having a great time. She noticed a pony with yellow skin and a pink mane and tail. She was crying.

"What's wrong?" Flutterbat asked. The pony turned to her.

"YOU RUINED ME!!!!!!!!" the pony yelled.

Flutterbat was confused. She was surrounded by five lifeless bodies, laying on the grass. The ponies looked familiar. Suddenly, the bodies stood up. They closed in on Flutterbat.

"STOP!" Flutterbat yelled.

The ponies started to speak. "You did this." they spoke.

Flutterbat started to sit down. "No, NO!" she yelled. "GET AWAY!"

"Why do you hate us? We are friends?" the ponies asked.

"NO!" Flutterbat screamed.

"Wake up!" the yellow pony yelled.

Flutterbat opened her eyes. Fangalla was standing there, shaking her.

"Oh, it's you." Flutterbat sighed.

"Flutterbat, what's wrong?" Fangalla asked.

"Oh nothing," Flutterbat answered. "Just a bad dream."

"Oh, about what?" Fangalla asked.

"It's too confusing. C'mon, let's go outside!" Flutterbat begged.

"Ok." Fangalla agreed. The two ponies opened their wings and flew out of the castle, and into the market.

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long, but here it is! Sorry for those who had to wait so long.