• Published 5th Apr 2014
  • 1,678 Views, 36 Comments

Queen of the Bats - RainbowSkunk



The bat queen hears about Fluttershy and want to make her the princess of the bat ponies.

  • ...
7
 36
 1,678

Chapter 4

The ponies walked through the forest. It was dark, but they've been here before.

"Wait." Twilight said. She heard some ponies talking. She looked past a tree.

"I wonder what kind of queen Flutterbat will be." one of the ponies said. They were bat ponies.

"Did you hear that?" Twilight asked. "They mention Flutterbat! We should follow them."

"Who goes there?" the bat pony asked. The ponies stood completely still.

"It was probably nothing." the other bat ponies said. They started flying.

"Rainbow, follow them, but don't let them notice you." Twilight said. Rainbow nodded and flew up. The others ran in Rainbow's direction. The bat ponies landed. They opened the secret entrance. Twilight used her magic to keep the door open. "Quickly." Twilight said. They ran through the door. The other bats gasped.

"Outsiders!" one yelled. "Get them!" All the bat ponies ran after them. The mane 5 split up.

"What is going on out there?" Flutterbat asked herself. She looked out the window. She gasped. "Are those outside ponies?" she asked herself.

Fangalla got up. She flew down to the comotion. "Enough!" she yelled. You lit her horn. She picked up the ponies. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"We're here for Fluttershy." Twilight answered.

"You mean, Princess Flutterbat?" Fangalla asked.

"Princess?" Twilight asked.

"She's not your friend anymore. She's one of us." Fangalla said. "Now, to make sure you don't take her, I'll take you somewhere." She walked into the castle entrance. She walked down the stairs to a dark room. The only light came from Fangalla's horn. The mane 5 were put into different cages. Twilight and Rarity were in a magic-proof cage. Rainbow had her wings chained to the wall. Pinkie and Applejack had their front hooves chained to the walls.

"You can't do this!" Twilight said.

Fangalla glared at her. "Silly princess. You have no power to stop us." she said. She walked back up the stairs and outside.

"Don't worry, the outsiders have been caught." Fangalla announced. She flew back up to her room.

"Mother," Flutterbat asked, "what happened?"

"Oh, nothing, just outsiders." Fangalla answered.

"Outsiders?!" Flutterbat screamed.

"Flutterbat, they've been caught. Now, go back to bed." Fangalla ordered.

"Yes." Flutterbat walked back to her room.

"I'll deal with them more later." Fangalla told herself, walking back to her room.

Author's Note:

Roxanne10 helped a lot with this chapter. She gave me the idea for pretty much all of this chapter.