• Published 5th Apr 2014
  • 1,678 Views, 36 Comments

Queen of the Bats - RainbowSkunk



The bat queen hears about Fluttershy and want to make her the princess of the bat ponies.

  • ...
7
 36
 1,678

Chapter 1

A stallion ran through the Everfree Forest. He looked around him, making sure he wasn't being followed. He revealed a hidden passage. He ran through. He stopped at an opening. "Your majesty." he said bowing.

"What is it?" said a tall mare. Her skin was a grey color. She has a long mane that was black and red. Her eyes glowed a blood red. Her horn was long, like Princess Celestia's, and she had wings that seemed to represent bat wings.

"I have gotten news from Ponyville." the stallion continued. "Last night, I saw a bat pony in an apple orchard. It may not be too late." The mare looked at him.

"Oh really?" she said. She opened up her wings. "I will be in the castle spire." she said. She flew away.

It was a beautiful day in Ponyville. The birds were singing, the sun was shining, it was a perfect day. Fluttershy, a mare who had pale yellow skin and a light pink mane, was outside feeding her animal friends. "You are very welcome." Fluttershy said as she gave a bunny a carrot. She turned to see Angel, her pet bunny. "Oh, I couldn't forget you!" she said, handing Angel a salad. She flew inside and looked in the mirror. A couple days ago, she was transformed into a bat pony. She still had a fang. She was worried, but Twilight said she'd be fine. She heard a squeak. Fluttershy tuned around to see Angel once again. "Oh, I know I shouldn't be worrying so much about this, but I can't help it!" Angel held out an apple. "You're right!" Fluttershy said. "I'm not attracted to apples anymore, I'm not a bat pony! I bet my fang will go away soon." Angel nodded. Fluttershy sat down. She decided to take a nap to calm herself.

While napping, Fluttershy was dreaming about sitting in a garden with her animals. Suddenly, the sky turned black. Fluttershy looked over at her friends. They fell, their blood gone. Fluttershy screamed. She saw herself as a bat pony flying right at her. Fluttershy ran as fast as she could. She bumped into a tree. There was no place to go. Fluttershy was trapped. Flutterbat came in. Fluttershy got up, breaking out of her dream. She took some deep breaths. "Calm down." she told herself. She looked outside. It was night. "How long did I nap?" she asked herself. She shrugged and went to her room to go to bed.

Author's Note:

Hope you liked Chapter 1 of my first fanfic. Sorry if this story isn't as good as others.