• Published 1st Apr 2014
  • 2,049 Views, 11 Comments

Twilight Time Adaption - Shadow Master



Nyx and Cutie Mark Crusaders used Twilight Sparkle's fame in becoming popular in school and deal with its new member: Ronald the Squire. Twilight must make impression of her teaching and skills to Azure Phoenix.

  • ...
20
 11
 2,049

2. Fame Nothing

Chapter 2: Fame Nothing

Two weeks passed since Schemetrick, Master James and Troy visis and observation on Twilight Sparkle and the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Azure Phoenix's officers and advisors kept on visiting, checking on their results. Cutie Mark Crusaders worked hard improving their skills, but so far they only achieved a little.

In the early morning at Ponyville Schoolhouse, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Dinky Doo, on the white line of square, consisting of four boxes on it, playing Four Square. Nyx, Pipsqueak and Twist watched the game.

"Hey, Nyx," said Pipsqueak. Nyx turned to him, he continued, "have you ever wonder of becoming famous at the school?"

With her surprise look, Nyx asked, "Well, no. Why?"

"Well... You see. Your mother is princess. And princess is famous. So that makes you famous. And so are we, because we are friends of hers. Think of what we can do here with Princess's fame. Everyone can do favor for us."

Nyx looked concern and worry of what Pipsqueak had said, said: "I don't know... It isn't right. I mean my mom was once Princess Celestia's student or niece-in-law before, but some pony show little respect to her."

"But she's now the Princess. Come on, Nyx. Don't you ever think that you're tired of being mistreated?"

"Well... Now you mention it, I do get tired of it."

"So, why don't we use it? It would be awesome and cool for everypony from our school to think us of hanging out with our Princess."

"Wow, Pip! Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We need to use it carefully, otherwise, we would get ourselves into a trouble."

Pipsqueak sighed, "I guess you're right. I was too excited for this idea."

"Don't worry. We will get the chance to become famous," said Nyx, calmly. It had made Pipsqueak smiled. She continued, "Thanks for giving the idea, Pipsqueak."

"It's the least I can do after what you did for me especially when it comes from stupid Diamond Tiara and saving Ponyville thrice," replied Pipsqueak.

Nyx smiled. She nuzzled on Pipsqueak's face, before she kissed on his cheek. He blushed in red.

"Um guys..." said Twist, in concern. Cutie Mark Crusaders stopped their doing, turned to her. She looked worry and concern, "I don't mean to ruin our fun. But I was worried."

"Worried? Why are you worry about what?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"It's Jade and Mystic Cutie Mark Crusaders," Twist answered, "We haven't seen them for two weeks. Do you think something had happen to them?"

"Hmm... Come to think of it," said Apple Bloom, thoughtfully, "I wonder what's going on with them."

Scootaloo nodded her head, "You don't think Jade's in trouble again?"

"Or maybe too busy with their training," suggested Dinky Doo.

Pipsqueak gasped in surprise, spotting something from his right, "Speak to the Mystic, there they are."

Pipsqueak pointed to his right direction, with his hoof. Cutie Mark Crusaders turned and saw Jade, Ryan, Kasai and Texas arriving at the scene. Equestria's Cutie Mark Crusaders galloped towards their Mystic friends at once.

"Jade! Ryan! Kasai! Texas!" Nyx cried in concern, yet happiness, "You're here. So what happen?"

"Yeah, we haven't seen you for last two weeks," explain Twist.

"Did you get into trouble again?" Apple Bloom asked in concern.

Jade giggled while shaking her head, answered: "Of course not. There's no trouble. Just a road trip to the Appleloosa."

"Eeyup," said Texas, putting his cowboy hat gently on his head, "Appleloosa still fresh and good as the new apples."

Ryan huffed in upset, "Not as fresh with someone is about to come here."

Kasai sighed, "Come on, Ry."

"Don't 'come on, Ry', Kasai," snapped Ryan, in anger, "All of us hate that kid! Bringing him to Mystic Cutie Mark Crusaders is the biggest mistake."

"Well, what do you reckon we do?" Texas asked in concern, "he's the Mystic Royal Type. He's Shui's best bud."

"That's point, Texas!" Jade groaned in upset, "I don't want 'him' in our crusade. The last thing we want is getting into trouble!!"

Equestria's Cutie Mark Crusaders looked concern and worry, upon hearing of what complains and chatting.

"Um... Jade," Nyx asked gently. Jade turned to Nyx. "So, what's going on? Why are you all so upset? Is it because we did something wrong?"

Jade turned to Nyx. She sighed, "Sorry, Nyx. We're not upset with you or Equestria. t's someone else from our Cutie Mark Crusaders."

Ryan, Kasai and Texas nodded their heads, agreeing with Jade's reason. Nyx and her Equestria Cutie Mark Crusaders looked concern and surprise.

"So, who is it," asked Scootaloo, impatiently, "Where's Shui?"

Texas sighed, "He's behind of us, partner."

Kasai turned to her back. She narrowed her eyes at something. Something or someone had made her a glare at it. She sighed, "And here comes, Ronald the Squire."

Both Mystic and Equestria Cutie Mark Crusaders turned to their back. They spotted two ponies: Shui and the white Unicorn with short black mane and tail and his Cutie Mark is Eagle Symbol, wore the blue vest, coming towards them. Shui and his best friend stopped in front of them.

"Greetings, my friends," greeted Shui. Cutie Mark Crusaders greeted back. "I am honor that you can wait for us."

"Yeah," Ryan sarcastically said, "Waiting for you and 'spoil' brat."

"Ryan! Respect the Mystic Royal!" Shui demanded angrily. He turned to Nyx and her friends, "My dearest friends of Equestria, allow me to present my friend: Ronald the Squire."

Ronald the Squire cleared his throat a bit before he speaks Chinese in British mannered: "Greetings, strangers. I am honored that Shui invited me to your group."

Kasai rolled her eyes in annoyance and upset, commented: "Yeah. And that is getting us into troubles. Yeah."

"So, this is the group you speak of?" Ronald asked Shui. His best friend nodded his head. He sighed in disappointment, "I was hoping to meet Mystic Cutie Mark Crusaders, not the cheap ponies."

"CHEAP PONIES?!" Equestria Cutie Mark Crusaders demanded angrily.

"Yes," Ronald nodded his head, "Mortal Ponies like you are not worthy to be called our allies. I still do not understand of Mystic Council's judgment on them. But I do know one thing. I'm better than anyone because of my royal connection."

"Hey!" Pipsqueak said angrily, "You can't talk to us like that!"

"Yeah!" Twist agreed, "It's not like your magic and talents are greater than us. We are equal and same."

"Besides, what makes you think you're better?" Dinky asked angrily.

Ronald the Squire smirked. His horn glowed in dark white aura. The sparkling light sparkled and appeared the form of levitated seven sharped swords in front of him. Equestria's Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped in shock and surprise. Ronald phased out and disappeared like a ghost.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders grew concern and worry on their faces, expression and their hearts. They looked around to watch out for any sign of him. The sound of metal clashing very hard like sharpening them were heard in their ears. They gulped in concern and worry.

The lethal swords swooped up to the air. The sound had attract Equestria's Cutie Mark Crusaders' attention. They looked up and spotted the swords are descending from the sky, charging right on them.

Both Mystic and Equestria Cutie Mark Crusaders screamed in fear and panic. They quickly split up to different direction as the swords stroke and landed on the ground hard. Seven Swords stood on the land like trees. They panted in fear and shock. They sighed of relief. They heard the amusing laughing in their ears. They turned to their back and saw Ronald, who rolled over the field. Cutie Mark Crusaders groaned in anger and upset.

"That is not funny!" Apple Bloom said angrily.

"Yeah! You could have hurt someone else!" Sweetie Belle said in anger.

Scootaloo turned to Shui with her angry look while giving sarcasm comment, "You sure know how to pick a friend, Shui. Only to get us into trouble."

Shui sighed in upset, "What else do you expect me to do? His highness requested me to do something for him. I cannot disobey his order. As a warrior, I'm bound to follow the rules."

Nyx groaned in anger, turned to Ronald. She said, angrily at him: "Look, Ronald! Just because you're part of royalty, doesn't mean it makes you do anything you want, like hurting someone with your own swords. All just to prove that you're the best or famous."

"Whatever, mate," said Ronald, in both proud and arrogant while having his eyes rolled up, "Besides, if my grandfather and father are famous, then I should be one. Trust me. Being famous is better than anyone. And I get the attention."

"The only attention you get is trouble, your royal pain-ness!" Ryan insulted angrily.

Kasai nodded her head, explained: "Ryan's right. As your teachers, you are to bound to listen and learn from us. So, we expect you to listen and follow us."

Ronald huffed, "Give me one good reason of why should I follow you when I'm higher than you?"

Jade grabbed on Ronald's collar tight. Glaring at him, she explained angrily: "Because if you fail the mission, you will be in big trouble, mister, like losing your fame for good."

Ronald gasped in fear before narrowing his angry eyes at her, and demanded that she wouldn't do such a thing. Both Mystic and Equestria Cutie Mark Crusaders surrounded him, giving him an angry glaring. They nodded their heads, agreeing with Jade's truth. Ronald sighed in defeat, and gave in.

Jade smiled, letting go of her hooves on Ronald's vest, letting him landed on the ground hard. Jade turned to Nyx and her friends, giving them a smile. Nyx sighed, praying that there won't be worse or problem again.

"Yoo-hoo!" The familiar voice spoke, taking every filly and colt's attention turn to two familiar bully ponies, "It's time."

Taken Diamond Tiara's words, both fillies and colts headed towards her and her best friend, Silver Spoon. The classmastes surrounded Diamond Tiara and Slver Spoon in circle. Cutie Mark Crusaders watched the event from distance.

"As you all know, I had promised to put on an amazing, first-time-ever acrobatic display for you all today!" Diamond Tiara announced. Young pony children cheered out loud.

"I know. It's so exciting," said Diamond Tiara, proudly. She sighed in upset, "But I'm so tired."

Diamond Tiara gave the innocent yet disappointed look. Fillies and colts looked and awed in disappointed and upset.

Diamond Tiara smiled, "But I did not wish to disappoint you all, so I brought my butler Randolph to do them for me."

The old light purple Earth Pony with white short mane and short tail, dressed in black butler suit and his Cutie Mark is feather-duster, approached to his mistress.

"Why not Maxin," asked Silver Spoon, "I mean, if he's the strongest, so he could be the fastest, Diamond Tiara."

Diamond Tiara sighed, "I know. But he has no experience in acrobats. So why use him when Randolph proved to be the best acrobatic? Well, go on, Randolph."

Randolph nodded his head. He bounced and hovered from his front to back. He landed his front hooves on the ground. He pushed himself up to the bacl. For the moment later, he jumped to the front. He spun himself in midair. For the moment later, Randolph stopped and landed on the ground gently while raised his head up.

Before anything could happen, Diamond Tiara charged and pushed her butler off from the position, with her flank. She stood on the position like she had done it before. Randolph had his eyes rolled around like he's been hit.

Fillies and colts ran and gathered around Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon while cheering wildly and loudly to them.

Silver Spoon smiled and commented in impressed, "That was amazing, Diamond Tiara."

Diamond Tiara smiled and bragged proudly, "I know. I don't know how I do it."

Both Mystic and Equestria Cutie Mark Crusaders looked unimpressed and not amazed with Diamond Tiara's performance.

Apple Bloom looked very upset and angry,commented: " I can't believe she gets so much attention without even really doing anything!"

"Can you believe that?!" Jade asked angrily.

Scootaloo nodded her head, said, "She's using somepony else to build herself up, and without even putting any effort to learn her own skills like we do!"

"Unbelievable!" Kasai said angrily, "Diamond Tiara used her butler to perform her 'so-called' moves."

Twist nodded her head, "Butler are meant to serve and help the riches, not use them to perform their skills."

Ryan groaned, "Tell me about it. That brat wouldn't try it."

"I guess. I understand why Equestria's Cutie Mark Crusaders got some deadly snake problem," said Texas, in disappointment, "That filly wouldn't want her hooves get dirty. What a lazy pig."

"Yes," Pipsqueak nodded his head, "Now you understand of why she and us don't get along well. Not only because of poor or riches, but our flanks."

Shui nodded his head, "This is unacceptable. She had brought dishonest to her own family. She should be ashamed herself."

"I don't know about it, mate. I kinda like her way." Cutie Mark Crusaders glared at Ronald the Squire with angry eyes. Ronald yelped in shock, "What? Isn't why you're saving strength for next battle?"

Nyx groaned, "No. That's cheating, lazy and worst of all: wouldn't try it. That's Diamond Tiara's way. If we were on that stage, we would have perform the best move in front of the classmates."

"Hey," Sweetie Belle put her hoof on her chin. She gently rubbed it as if she had some thoughts. "Come to think of it, if we get really good at the stuff Twilight's teaching us, we could be the big shots around here for a change! Hmm..."

Nyx smiled, "Yeah..."

-------------------------------

Dream Sequence...

Seven Equestria Cutie Mark Crusaders stood in front of their classmates.

"Try this." Twist smirked, after reading the book. She took the art out and revealed the light yellow Unicorn with blond mane and shot tail, dressed in Italian brown clothes with red cape and had his head covered by red painting hat, his Cutie Mark is Brushes, Paintings and Frames. She speaks in Italian Accents, "This, my friends, is Leonardo Da Vinci the Artist. He is the best art designer since 20 years ago and not only that, he's highly intelligent, genius and creative in designing his inventions and paintings."

"Check this out," Dinky Doo smiled, her horn glowed in light purplish aura.

She blasted at the ground in front of her. Popped! Smoke puffed and emerged the appearance of big red dragon.

"See what I've got, mate." Pipsqueak dressed in brown adventurer suit, with his black cowboy hat. He threw the stuffs out from his bag, revealing golds, silvers, old shields, ancient sword and so on.

"Check this out," Scootaloo smirked. She made the quick move in putting every last parts together into a unicycle.

"And check this out" Apple Bloom shouted. With her science equipments close to her, she dressed in her white scientist and wore the goggle, held the purple chemical of flask up. She poured the chemical on the flower pot. The flower pot shaken as it bounced for one step. It breaks into a giant Apple. It grow into a tall tree with its Apple on top.

"Try this for size." said Nyx, in midair, having her horn to glow in dark navy as the sun had been lowered. The moon rise and took over its sun's place.

Fillies and colts mumbled, chatted and talked in please upon seeing of what Cutie Mark Crusaders did.

"And check this out!" Sweetie Belle cried, her horn glowed in green. The green aura that surrounded Diamond Tiara, had been levitated, causing the bully to shake her hooves in fear and panic while screaming. The bully got spun. Sweetie Belle smiled and giggled at the scene.

Dream Sequence Ends...

-------------------------------

On the reality, Sweetie Belle continued giggle in amusement and impress from her dreaming.

"Hey!" Diamond Tiara demanded while knocking Sweetie Belle's head for three times, "Can you hear me?!"

Sweetie Belle yelped in shock and confusion, got snapped from her dream, "Huh?! Huh? What? What?!"

Diamond Tiara looked unimpressed before she asked, "I was asking you if your sister Rarity will be taking you to Manehattan anytime soon."

"Because if she is," explained Silver Spoon, "Maybe you could meet up with us while we hang out with a bunch of famous celebrities."

Pipsqueak, Scootaloo and Dinky Doo looked at each other with their excitement and happiness, "Cool!"

"Wow, That's..." said Apple Bloom, in shock and surprise of what she had heard, "Pretty nice of you guys."

Twist nodded her head in hearing of what she had heard, "No kidding."

Nyx didn't show amusement or impressiveness of what Diamond Tiara had said, interrogated gently: "Okay, Diamond Tiara, what's with this? Since when did you become nice with us?"

Sweetie Belle sighed in disappointment, "Actually my sister hasn't offered to take me to Manehattan anytime soon."

Diamond Tiara smirked, "Yeah, we figured."

"Bump, Bump, Sugar lump rump!" Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon cried, had their hooves clapped on top first, and then bottom. They had their shoulders clapped. They had their flanks clapped. They both laughed in amusement.

Ronald had his eyes rolled, said in bore mannered: "Not impressive. That's the lamest strategy I ever heard of."

Most of Cutie Mark Crusaders gave unimpressed look at their enemies, especially Sweetie Belle, who looked very unhappy and upset.

"Oh yeah?!" Sweetie Belle said angrily, "Well, I don't have to go all the way to Manehattan to hang out with the famous and super-cool ponies! Me and my friends hang out with Princess Twilight all the time!"

"You said it, Sweetie Belle!" Nyx cried in agreement. She turned to her friends, "Come on, Cutie Mark Crusaders. Let's go. We've got Phoenix Kingdom's visit to deal with."

"Right!" Most of Cutie Mark Crusaders shouted in agreement.

Ronald whistled, "Now. That's the spirit. Now I can see why my grandfather want me to stick with these girls and guys."

All Cutie Mark Crusaders turned their backs away from Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

Upon hearing of what Sweetie Belle had said, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were dumbfounded, surprised and shocked. They looked at each other for a while as they both were in surprised. They had same idea before they galloped and followed Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"D-Did you say Princess Twilight?!" Diamond Tiara asked in shock, as she managed to keep up with Cutie Mark Crusaders, "You hang out with her all the time?! For real?!"

Nyx rolled her eyes in annoyance, turning to Diamond Tiara, giving a glare to her. She answered, "In case you had forgotten, Princess Twilight is my mother. Ben is my father. Meaning I'm their daughter. Please tell me, it's some kind of joke for you to forget."

Apple Bloom nodded her head in agreement, "While we may not hang out much as Nyx had, we still do it with her for once a week and so."

"And you said... Phoenix Kingdom?" Silver Spoon asked in shock, "You're telling us that Lord Azure Phoenix visits you girls for real?!"

"Yeah," Twist nodded her head. "But actually he only sends his officers to see both the princess and us."

"Lord Azure Phoenix wanted to see the result of our talents, skills and abilities," explained Pipsqueak.

"So..." Diamond Tiara hesitantly asked, "What did you do with the Princess?"

"She helped us learn new cool stuff to do," Scootaloo explained.

Dinky Doo nodded her head before she gave stern look at her enemies, "That we actually do ourselves."

Diamond Tiara looked confuse. Mystic Ponies pointed at Randolph, who juggled the balls while standing on top of the ball for entertaining the fillies and colts. Diamond Tiara rolled her eyes in annoyance before turned and faced Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"You must bring me along next time you go," Diamond Tiara begged.

Silver Spoon corrected Diamond Tiara, "Bring us along!"

Nyx stopped. Heard of what Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon had asked, she growled in anger. She had never forgotten of what the bullies had done to her. She's been asked by them to be friends, and found out to get bullied. Throughout the years, two bullies continued harassed and bullied on her, her friends and family.

Nyx turned and gave both her eyes of anger and annoyance at Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. She demanded angrily: "Give me one good reason of why should we take you to my mom?! Not after what you had done to me, my friend, and especially my family!"

Diamond Tiara had her eyes shrunken in shock and upset before gulped, realizing of what Nyx meant. She hesitantly explained: "Well... I mean... Look. I'm sorry of what I had said and did before. I've got some problem with someone else."

"Let me guess," asked Pipsqueak, in unimpressed, "Somepony with no Cutie Mark?"

"Yes," Diamond Tiara nodded her head, explained, "Because of her, I became obsessed to prove that ponies have Cutie Marks prove to be best and better than blank flanks. And if anyone sided with them,"

"They'll be very sorry," answered Silver Spoon. Cutie Mark Crusaders looked unimpressed and unconvinced. She quickly said: "Look. It's the truth. If you don't believe me, but at least listen to our reason then."

After having some thinking, Nyx sighed, "Fine. I'll listen. Not because of my mom, but to give you a second chance of what you did for me once, Silver Spoon."

"What's that supposed to be mean?" Diamond Tiara demanded.

Silver Spoon gulped, "I just want to apologize Nyx, so I suggest a birthday present. That's all. Please, don't be mad at me."

Diamond Tiara sighed in annoyance, "Never mind. That's past for now. Anyway, we'd use to think that your mom is nothing but an Egghead. So we're like 'whatever'."

Silver Spoon nodded her head, "Me too. I thought of that."

"But now, she's a But now she's a princess, which makes her totally awesome!"

"Plus, she has wings."

"And she's an Alicorn. So can I-"

"We-"

"-go?"

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon gave the puppy dog eyes to Cutie Mark Crusaders. They looked concern and worry, looked at each other, as well as showing angry at the bullies.

Nyx looked worry. She turned back to answer, "I don't think -!"

Sweetie Belle came to the front, pushing Nyx to other Cutie Mark Crusaders, and said to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. "Excuse us for the moment."

Cutie Mark Crusaders gathered around in circle as they had discussion.

"We should totally said yes!" Sweetie Belle begged.

"Are you crazy?!" Dinky asked in upset, "Not after what they had done to me, to us, and even to Megan!"

"She's right," agreed Twist, "We can't trust her about this. There is no way we're bringing her to Princess Twilight."

"But this is golden opportunity," Sweetie Belle insisted.

"No way!" Pipsqueak argued. "Not after what she had done to me, Princess Luna and Nyxie."

"Nyxie?" Nyx asked in surprise.

Pipsqueak looked shock before his face burned in red as he found out the mistake, he quickly shouted: "NOTHING!"

"Anyway, the point is, Sweetie Belle," Apple Bloom said in concern, "How do we know that they can be trusted? I don't want them laughing at us while I'm mixin' potions and accidentally sendin' plants into chokin' fits!"

Jade nodded her head, "There is no way we let her in."

Shui, Ryan, Kasai and Texas nodded their heads in agreeing with Jade's answer, as well as Nyx, Apple Bloom, Dinky, Pipsqueak and Twist.

"But don't you get it? They'll have to learn something too!" Ronald suggested out. Everyone turned to Ronald. "Think about it, mate. This is your chance to earn everyone's favor, and not to mention, you will be popular in the school no time. Everyone will be doing you a favor."

"Bud out, Ronald!" Texas snapped angrily.

"But he has the point." Shui pointed out, "If Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were Twilight's students, they will be too busy in learning while giving our moment for payfront."

"Payback," corrected Ryan, "But Little Water got the point. This is your chance to get it back."

Kasai giggled, "You've gotta admit it's kinda fun to see them working hard to get on our good side for a change."

Equestria Cutie Mark Crusaders thought for the moment, before one-by-one smiled at the idea until Nyx, who remained skeptical and worry at the same time. She feared of the future when involved both Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon to her mother. She sighed. She gave in of the idea.

"I've got a bad feeling about this," Nyx said in concern.

-------------------------------

In her room, Twilight Sparkle read couple of the books on the table. The princess sighed of upset and tiredness. She took a glance at her left walls that has her blueprint which had the mysterious chest. She and her friends had been searching six keys for days and months, yet they found nothing. It has proven them difficult to find and accomplish.

Twilight sighed, "How am I gonna find the keys? So far... Nothing. I can't shake the feeling that Superior and Dark Mystic Ponies are watching the event. As for Grimmore, he definitely watching mine. I've gotta find out more info about the chest and the keys. Something tells me that this chest might be the salvation to Equestria."

The door knocked sounded. Twilight Sparkle heard of it. She headed downstairs. She opened the door. Twilight gasped in surprise upon seeing someone, three of them.

"Lord Azure Phoenix? Who are these two?" Twilight Sparkle said in surprise.

Bladestrike bowed, introducing himself: "I believe Blazefist had told you a story that involved you and your friends about Weapon Stealing incident. My name is Bladestrike."

The yellow Pegasus with brown mane and tail in ponytail, wore the purplish armor and his hoof had golden claws, and his Cutie Mark is Sakura Flowers and Two Claws, bowed, "My name is Clawdestroyer. Don't let my appearance fool you. I can be deadly."

Twilight gulped in worry from Clawdestroyer's statement, said in awkward and concern, "O-okay. So what can I do for you, my lord?"

Azure Phoenix smiled, "You can start letting me in, Twilight."

Twilight Sparkle nodded her head. She led the Lord Azure Phoenix and his two officers, Bladestrike and Clawdestroyer in. Two officers looked around in surprise and impress while Azure Phoenix approached to the blueprint that sticks on the shelf. He studied it carefully and interest.

"I see you're studying on the mysterious chest," commented Azure Phoenix, "Impressive. So eager to learn. An empty coup that wishes to be filled with knowledge. When I was your age, I was like you."

Twilight Sparkle gasped. She looked down in fear and worry when she heard of what Azure Phoenix had said. It had reminded her from her journey at Crystal Empire.

'So eager to learn. An empty coup that wishes to be filled with knowledge. When I was your age, I was like you.' A familiar voice spoke in Twilight's ears, making her to look worry and scared.

Twilight Sparkle thought for the moment. She quickly shook her head. She looked up and gasped in shock. She encountered Azure Phoenix in front of her.

"My lord, you startled me!" Twilight Sparkle sighed of relief.

"It was him?" Azure Phoenix asked, causing Twilight Sparkle to look in worry and concern. "King Sombra bothers you again, didn't he?"

Feeling anxious and concern of what Azure Phoenix had asked, Twilight Sparkle gulped, "How- How did you know?"

"I was told by your teacher that you had.. learn Dark Magic."

"Does it bother you?"

"Indeed, it does." answered Azure Phoenix, calmly, "Princess Celestia never learn the Dark Magic before. I did. As you can see, Twilight, I had experience and trained to use Dark Magic. Learn to control it. Never let it sense my fear. Never let it corrupt me. And never let it sense my hatred and anger."

Twilight Sparkle grew in concern and suspicious of what Azure Phoenix had said. She wondered of what is his purpose in visiting her. It was just about her teaching her students... but could be... something...

"My lord," asked Twilight Sparkle, "Are you actually come here for my students' performance... or me..."

"Clever girl," commented Azure Phoenix, "Both of them. But you are my true concern and utmost important."

"Why?"

"I was told that you had nightmares."

Twilight gasped, "How?"

"You mentor, Celestia told me." Azure Phoenix answered. He continued: "In fact, I'm impress that you learn and create your Dark Magic during the Crystal Empire's Return. It's very rare for the unicorns to perform that power, other than me, Celestia and Star-Swirled the Bearded. There's one thing that has concern me... How did you get the nightmare? Usually, most of unicorns and even Mystic Ponies would have been safe from using Dark Magic, unless... you've made contact with someone. Someone who possessed corrupted and pure dangerous Dark Magic."

Twilight Sparkle looked down in both fear and worry, "King Sombra... I made contact with him when he tried to get me on his side..."

Flashback:

King Sombra approached Twilight Sparkle, who looked worry and scared. She stood there and watched the tyrant king placed his demonic crimson horn, on top of her lavender horn, Making contact with her horn, the blackish aura ball-like appeared between the horns.

Twilight gasped in fear and concern, looking at King Sombra smiled. He grew closer and closer towards her face. She became scared and worried.

"You already tasted it," said King Sombra, slyly. It had caused Twilight to gasp more and shown her great concern and fear. He continued, "Let me show you the true power of Dark Magic."

Twilight's eyes slowly transformed into greenish eyeball and his pupil slowly transformed into crimson.

"Twilight!" Spike shouted in concern, fearing for her safety.

Twilight's eyes returned to her purplish eyes, showing her rage and anger glare. The black ball dispersed. Her horn sparkled it brightly in lavender.

"Get away from me!" Twilight Sparkle shouted in anger.

Twilight blasted her Unicorn Burst against King Sombra back off.

Flashback Ends.

Azure Phoenix nodded his head in understanding, "I see. And what is it that you're afraid?"

Twilight Sparkle looked down in both fear and worry as she closed her eyes. She was afraid to tell her darkest nightmare. She was afraid to know what happen next.

"I had seen my nightmare... Being a monster like him. Ever since I met him, he kept on telling me that he and I are the same. I refuse to believe. But that fear..." Twilight, afraid of her nightmares, explained. Watery tears came off from her eyes, they flow down on her face, and then dropped to the ground. She sobbed in fear, "That Nightmare never stops. I saw... blood. I saw... death. I saw... betrayal. I saw... myself as Queen of the Shadows. I... married that monster. I... bear the child. And the worst... I hunt and kill anyone... my friends... and... my family..."

Twilight Sparkle sobbed and cried. She, at once, dropped her knees to the ground hard. She continuously sobbed and cried in fear and upset. Both Bladestrike and Clawdestroyer looked concern and worry.

Bladestrike approached to Azure Phoenix with his serious look, "So this is why you want to see her? Because of her nightmare?"

Azure Phoenix nodded his head. "As long as King Sombra's Seed of Darkness remained in Twilight's mind and heart, she will not stand a chance against both of his manipulation and power. We must be prepared for his return. I fear that Grimmore may tried to revive him again. We all know that future may happen sooner than we think."

"Understood," Bladestrike said.

Azure Phoenix approached to Twilight Sparkle. He helped her to stand up, "Tell me, Twilight. Will you overcome this darkness? Will you overcome the future was about to happen?"

Twilight looked dumbfounded of what Azure Phoenix had said. It reminded of her about the Superior's offer.

"I am not Superior. You are Princess Celestia's student. Thus, I am your friend." Azure Phoenix continued, "I can teach you about Dark Magic. Not malevolent, but its true power of goodness."

Twilight gasped, "Is that even possible?"

"Only if you learn to control your dark emotions. If you let it out too much, Dark Magic will be corrupted. And it will corrupt you."

"I'll do it. I'll do anything to protect my family, my friends and my loved one. When will we begin our lesson?"

"Now," said Azure Phoenix, seriously. "Do not let your fear stop you. Admit it, before your channeled it into weapon against the enemy. That is how we overcome fear."

Twilight nodded her head.

"But this had to be a secret, Twilight," said Azure Phoenix, "No one. Not even Ben must know it. Only me, Princess Celestia and you."

Twilight again nodded her head.

-------------------------------

Outside of Golden Oak Library, Cutie Mark Crusaders brought both Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon to Nyx's home.

"Oh my gosh!" Diamond Tiara said in impress, "A princess lives in there! And I'm about to go inside and see her! I can't even tell you how excited I am!"

"I can't either!" Silver Spoon said with a glee while bouncing up and down.

Cutie Mark Crusaders remained silent of what they had said.

Nyx had her eyes rolled in annoyance, "You've been here before when you tricked me to go to Everfree Forest."

"Oh yeah," Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon said before they blushed.

Scootaloo knocked the door gently.

Sweetie Belle turned to both Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, as she gives the heads up, "Now remember, Twilight takes time out with us so we can learn."

The door was opened and greeted by the familiar friend, Twilight Sparkle, who smiled gently, "Hey there, guys. Come on in. You came just in time."

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon shouted in excited while squealing out loud, causing both Twilight and Cutie Mark Crusaders startled and yelped in surprise.

"PRINCESS TWILIGHT!" Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon cried happily as they ran towards her.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon jumped and bounced together happily, making Twilight Sparkle looked both worry and concern.

"Oh, it's really her!" Diamond Tiara said happily.

Silver Spoon smiled happily, "Oh my gosh, I don't believe it!"

Feeling great tension, concern, unhappiness and dissatisfied, Twilight Sparkle looked at two bullies, with her skeptical yet calm eyes. Throughout her time, the princess had not forgotten of what they had done in the past, especially that involved her biological daughter, Nyx.

Twilight shook her head gently before she speaks calmly, "Oh, and, uh, you brought guests. Great. I wonder how Lord Azure react to this."

"Princess Twilight, it is such a thrill and honor to be here! You have no idea." said Diamond Tiara. She then spotted Twilight's tails. Diamond Tiara smiled, "Oh my gosh, who dyes your tail?

Twilight looked skeptical and concern. She turned and looked at her own tail, with her skeptical and odd look.

Silver Spoon commented, "I so have to get that done."

"Actually, it's not dyed," explained Twilight. She turned to both Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, continued, "I've always-"

Diamond Tiara gasped as she spotted something, "Are those books in there? What a bold design choice!"

Silver Spoon commented, "You should so do that, Di! And look! It's him! The Lord and Emperor of Land of Ma!"

"I know, right?"

Both Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon quickly galloped and entered Golden Oak Library. Twilight Sparkle looked concern and worry. Cutie Mark Crusaders approached to their mentor. The princess turned to her students.

"Listen, I'm not very sure why you had a change of heart to bring Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon here," said Twilight, in concern, "But as the Princess and Mentor, I'm all for helping as many ponies as I can. But we should keep these weekly visits just between us, hm?"

Twilight gave the sincerely smile to Cutie Mark Crusaders. They smiled back in both awkwardly and sincerely. Twilight and Cutie Mark Crusaders entered the Library.

"Ah, Twilight," Azure Phoenix said. He approached to the young princess, "Care to explain of why there're two more among your Equestria's Cutie Mark Crusaders? I was told that they were seven of them only."

Twilight smiled, "I assure you, my lord. They are here for observing and learning."

Ronald nodded his head while approaching Azure Phoenix, "Yes, grandfather. Besides, those two are very excited to meet the most famous ponies in the world like you and Princess Twilight."

"Grandfather?!" Twilight Sparkle, Equestria's Cutie Mark Crusaders, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon asked in shock and surprise.

Azure Phoenix chuckled gently, putting his hoof over his grandson's shoulder, explained: "Yes. Ronald is my oldest son's son. I sent him here to be with Cutie Mark Crusaders to learn more from them in what makes them special than any fillies and foals I had encountered, especially Nyx."

"Well," Ronald had his eyes rolled up as he scoffed, "So, far nothing."

"Trust me, you will soon find out more about them. And I'm sure that you'll learn great lesson from them."

"I doubt it."

"Anyway," Twilight turned to Cutie Mark Crusaders, as she asked, "which one of you wants to practice first?"

"Practice?!" Mystic Cutie Mark Crusaders asked in surprised while Equestria Cutie Mark Crusaders looked concern and worry.

Sweetie Belle gulped in concern, pointed out at Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon: "Shouldn't they go first?"

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon looked at both Bladestrike and Clawdestroyer figure and armor in both impressed and excited. Both looked annoy yet remaining calm, tried to avoid giving problems. Azure Phoenix raised his eye-brow at both Twilight Sparkle and Equestria Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"No, silly. I set up Twilight Time especially for you." Twilight Sparkle giggled. She levitated the plant pot that has greenish plant up, "Apple Bloom, go ahead. Let's see how your plant potions are coming."

Apple Bloom gulped in concern. She approached to the pot, and took it. She headed to the science equipment. She took some flasks and test tubes of mixture and chemicals. She mixed them together into a small flask that consist of little green watery-like, into crimson watery.

Azure Phoenix, Bladestrike, Clwadestroyer, Twilight, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon watched the event as Apple Bloom took the Pippette and placed it on the small flask. She pressed its ball squeezer hard to absorb the crimson water to its injection. She then turned to the plant pot. She squeezed on the Pipette gently. The teardrop of crimson dropped from its mouth into the plant pot.

Making contact with its plant, it reacted strangely. It exploded into black smoke, and right into Azure Phoenix's face. Everyone gasped in shock.

"Grandfather!" Ronald cried in fear.

"My Lord!" Bladestrike and Clawdestroyer shouted in concern.

"Lord Azure!" Twilight and Cutie Mark Crusaders shouted in fear and concern.

Azure Phoenix's face, covered in black, coughed out loud, waving and blowing the smoke away from him. He shook his head hard. Both Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon giggled out loud upon looking at Azure Phoenix's face. The Emperor of Land of Ma, using the small handkerchief, wiped the dirt off from his face. He then turned to Apple Bloom, who looked worry and concern.

"I'm sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I'm really sorry!" Apple Bloom pleaded in fear and worry, bowing to him for multiple times.

Azure Phoenix approached to the small flask, ignoring Apple Bloom. He levitated it up through his navy aura on his horn. He looked closely and observed on the flask. For the moment later, the Emperor smiled.

"Not what Master James, Schemetrick and Troy had told me," said Azure Phoenix, calmly, "But this chemical is truly an excellent."

Apple Bloom had her eyes shrunken in shock, "It is?"

"While I was expecting some growing tree, but this chemical would make an excellent work for the military. I had watched the chemicals you had used, as well as having my generals wrote the notes down. But nevertheless, keep it up."

"Thanks. I guess..."

Azure Phoenix turned to Twilight Sparkle, "I would like to discuss more 'matters' tomorrow. Do not forget it."

While feeling concern of what had happened, Twilight shook her head off the event as she bowed before Azure Phoenix, "Yes, my lord. We will discuss the matter. I'm glad you're not angry about it."

"Not entirely. I'll see you soon, Twilight," Azure Phoenix said as he waved the event off. "Come, we leave."

Azure Phoenix headed out of Twilight's Library Home. Ronald the Squire, Bladestrike and Clawdestroyer follow their lord out. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon passed Cutie Mark Crusaders while giving the smile to them before headed out.

Everyone sighed of relief as the worst had overcome.

-------------------------------

On the next day, both Equestria and Mystic Cutie Mark Crusaders walked together across Pony Schoolhouse's playground, having discussion of what had happen from yesterday.

"I can't believe I let you talk us into bringing guests yesterday," said upset Apple Bloom, "Not to mention, I nearly hurt Lord Azure."

"Indeed, shame on you, Apple Bloom." Shui shook his head while scolded Apple Bloom. Jade, Ryan, Kasai and Texas glared at Shui. He questioned out loud: "What?!"

"That's not helping," said Ryan, angrily.

"Yeah. Besides, be glad to avoid Azure Phoenix's temper. One thing we hate the most is his Mystic Phoenix Temper," said Kasai, while she shivered in fear.

Twist nodded her head, "Yeah. Surprisingly, Lord Azure Phoenix took the interest of your potion."

"I wonder why?" Dinky Doo asked.

"Well you see, partner," Texas said, "Lord Azure had his own opinion. What matters to him is what kind of tricks or things you had, he'll take it. I'd say you impress him well, sugarcube."

"Besides," said Scootaloo, "I didn't hear them laugh at us once, Apple Bloom."

"'Cause they laughed on the inside." Apple Bloom answered angrily.

"What are we gonna do?" Pipsqueak asked in concern, "We finally had respects from both Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. But now, it's ruin."

"Actually one fame is enough for us," said Jade, "Besides, trust us, it's not gonna be good news if we keep using Princess Twilight's fame."

Sweetie Belle nodded her head, with her determined look, "Don't worry. We won't make that same mistake again."

"Good enough," agreed Nyx, "The last thing I want is to get us into some unnecessary troubles."

"Unnecessary troubles," Ronald muttered, "Whatever."

Both group of Equestria and Mystic Cutie Mark Crusaders stopped at once upon seeing the familiar ponies heading towards them.

Apple Bloom groaned in upset, "Aw, great. Look who showed up to make fun of us.

Scootaloo commented, "So much for learning skills to be big shots."

"What do you want?!" Nyx demanded angrily, suspecting of what her bullies want to do next.

Diamond Tiara smiled as she, Silver Spoon and the classmates of Ponyville Schoolhouse walked and approached them. She explained: "Hey, guess what! I told everyone about your special Twilight Time!" She said.

Sweetie Belle gulped in concern, looked away while saying, "Oh, no, here it comes..."

Diamond Tiara announced happily, "And they all want in!"

Foals smiled as more come and surround Cutie Mark Crusaders. They cheered happily, "Twilight Time! Twilight Time! Twilight Time! Twilight Time!"

Diamond Tiara smirked happily, bragged, "Thanks to me, you seven, minus your Mystic friends, are now the hottest thing around. You're welcome."

"Oh yeah," said proud Ronald, "This is what I've been waiting for."

Shui gulped in concern, "Oh no. Not this again."

"I was hoping this would never happen after the yesterday." said concern Kasai.

"Tell me about it," said upset Taxas. He put his cowboy hat down to cover his head, "I reckon I really hate the most is this."

"Now, what?" Ryan asked in concern, "Better be quick one like forget about this idea."

"I've got bad feeling about this," Jade said in concern and feared.

Equestria's Cutie Mark Crusaders looked concern and worry as Sweetie Belle said in concern, "Uh-oh......"

"This is going to be bad news..." Nyx said in concern.

To be continued........

Author's Note:

Author's Notes:

(Whistled). Things get pretty ugly or nice for Cutie Mark Crusaders when it involved both Ronald the Squire and Twilight Time. Not to mention, we learn the dark seeds that implant Twilight's mind of having nightmares in first place by King Sombra himself.

References:

1) Clawdestroyer is based on Zhang He (Dynasty Warriors)

2) The words that Twilight Sparkle heard from both King Sombra and Azure Phoenix are from Yula568's MLP: Masters and Students Pg03. (http://yula568.deviantart.com/art/MLP-Masters-and-Students-Pg03-339259775)

3) The flashback that Twilight encountered King Sombra from 'Crystal Empire' are also from Yula568's MLP: Masters and Students Pg07. (http://yula568.deviantart.com/art/MLP-Masters-and-Students-Pg07-339260204)

4) The nightmare that Twilight Sparkle described are from Soothing Stone's Kiss of the Dark story. It's one of dark favorite story. (http://www.fimfiction.net/story/95062/kiss-of-the-dark)