• Published 1st Apr 2014
  • 2,049 Views, 11 Comments

Twilight Time Adaption - Shadow Master



Nyx and Cutie Mark Crusaders used Twilight Sparkle's fame in becoming popular in school and deal with its new member: Ronald the Squire. Twilight must make impression of her teaching and skills to Azure Phoenix.

  • ...
20
 11
 2,049

5. True Mentor

Chapter 5: True Mentor

Diamond Tiara smirked evilly, commented at Cutie Mark Crusaders, "And look who's not the princess's entourage anymore."

Silver Spoon smiled evilly.

The Foals commented, "Oooh!"

Equestria's Cutie Mark Crusaders looked down in shame and upset. Diamond Tiara's right. They blow it up big time. They maybe Twilight Sparkle's students, but they didn't practice much to improve their skills and getting into a trouble.

Silver Spoon smirked, "Guess they didn't come here to learn after all."

Twilight Sparkle glared at both Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, sighed in both disappointment and upset, answered sternly "Well, neither did any of you."

Foals gasped before they looked down in both upset and disappointment, "Awww..."

"WHAT?!" Diamond Tiara said angrily, "You can't do that to me?! Don't you know who I am, your highness? Besides, the blank flanks failed your test?! Why me?! Why us?!"

"It's simple," explained Twilight, gently yet sternly, "You maybe Filthy Rich's daughter, but it doesn't mean I had forgotten of what you had done to Cutie Mark Crusaders, and mostly my daughter. As far as I know of you, none of you had interest in learning. I maybe the Princess, but I will never abuse my popularity for anything. I want to help them in developing their skills."

"But they fail you. Few times! And this is Major Big Time!" Silver Spoon defied.

Cutie Mark Crusaders remained looking down in shame.

"Maybe..." said Twilight, admitting of what the princess had seen. She continued firmly, "Failure is the first step in becoming a success. It's not matter of how many times you fail, but how much you understand and develop of your own skills. This is something that you two preferred not to. You two are just lazy and irresponsible fillies."

Diamond Tiara groaned, "You're gonna be sorry. Maxin!"

BANG!

The door from Twilight's entrance burst out loud. The foals turned and saw Diamond Tiara's bodyguard and butler, Maxin Talos approached to his mistress. They gasped in shock and fear.

"Yes, Miss Tiara?" Maxin asked.

"Can you take care of the princess?" Diamond Tiara ordered.

Maxin nodded his head. He approached to Princess Twilight Sparkle while clenched his hoof tight, ready to give the punches on her. Cutie Mark Crusaders were in shock and scared, seeing their very friend and mentor was about to get pounded by their bully's butler.

Maxin's muscular size did not scare Twilight Sparkle. Her horn glowed in bright lavender, preparing to attack. Azure Phoenix came in between her and Maxin Talos. He shown his serious, cruel and firm look, staring at Maxin Talos. Twilight Sparkle was in shocked, yet concern for his safety. She knew he won't be pleased once he had dealt with his opponent.

"Get out of my way, fool!" Maxin demanded.

"So, tell me, Maxin," asked Azure, firmly, "You do not care of whom you challenge and fight, as long you complete your mission. Am I right?"

"Yes."

"Perhaps, I would like you to challenge me, fool," taunted Azure Phoenix with his smirked, "Unless you are too smart to do it."

Everyone gasped in surprise and shock.

Diamond Tiara groaned angrily, "Just do it!"

Maxin groaned in anger. He nodded his head. He raised his hoof up. He thrust his hoof right at Azure Phoenix's face. It never happened. His grip was grabbed by someone, hard and strong. Maxin groaned painfully as he struggled to move his hoof and pushing his very hard. He groaned in anger. He turned and saw Bullhound, who held his hoof very tight and strong. Bullhound gave Maxin his angry eyes.

"Get out of my way, fat pony!" Maxin demanded angrily.

"You can call me fat all you want. But I had made a vow to my old friend," groaned Bullhound, in anger, "No one... hurts... my lord... And gets away with it."

Hearing of Bullhound's threatens, Maxin gulped in concern. He had made Azure Phoenix's general angry.

"Bullhound Mega Punch!" Bullhound cried out in anger.

Bullhound punched Maxin hard aside.

His body filled with both rage and anger, Bullhound roared in anger. He charged right at Maxin. He gave Maxin a punch up high up. Diamond Tiara's bodyguard shaken in fear and scared on midair, before he fell to the ground. He gave his enemy up again, and this time, Maxin hit the rooftop hard. He gave another punch to Maxin hard. Maxin screamed in fear and pain, breaking Twilight's rooftop a hole. Maxin continued screaming, before he fell towards Bullhound.

Bullhound smirked. He jumped up high before Maxin. He gave Maxin a big slap. Maxin strike towards the ground hard, outside of Twilight's Golden Oak Library/

BOOM!

The large hole placed on the ground. Maxin Talos laid on the ground.

"Ouch...." Maxin moaned in pain.

Bullhound landed on the ground gently. Everyone but Azure Phoenix and his Mystic Soldiers had their eyes in wide open, as well as their mouths, in shock and surprise. Bullhound beaten and defeated Maxin Talos.

Bullhound turned to both Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Seeing how strong and powerful the fat Earth Pony is, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon gulped in concern, going back slowly while staring at the monster.

Bullhound gave both Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon a glare, making them shivered in fear and scare. He said sternly yet gently. "Now you two. You'd better stop bullying my lord's grandson and Princess's students. If you don't stop... mark my word, I will break your house down."

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon yelped in fear and nodded their heads, "Understand!"

"Good," Azure Phoenix commented, turning away from them, "I want every one of you to leave and think about the consequence carefully."

All the foals nodded their heads. All of them headed out in both upset and disappointed.

As soon as all the foals left, Azure Phoenix turned to Twilight Sparkle, with his disappointment look.

"As for you..." said Azure Phoenix, sternly and firmly. Twilight looked at him, with both scared and concern. He continued, "I was expecting more from you. And so far... I had seen nothing but failure. Lies. Deception. Empty words. And you know the penalty very well. And you know me too well."

Twilight Sparkle sighed, "Yes, my lord. I know what you like, and what you hate. You truly admire talented and loyal officers and students, but what you hate the most is betrayal and deceptive officers. I guess I'm one of them. I fail to meet your expectation. Therefore, I await for my execution."

Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped in shock and fear. Azure Phoenix nodded his head, taking his Phoenix Flame Sword out from his sheath. He approached to Twilight Sparkle. Cutie Mark Crusaders looked concern and worry. Twilight Sparkle was about to get executed, all because of them! They knew what they need to do.

Cutie Mark Crusaders quickly came in between Azure Phoenix and Twilight Sparkle.

"Wait!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed in concern. Azure Phoenix turned to her. She explained, "Please, Lord Azure. Don't blame Twilight. We are the ones who made a huge mistake. We're really sorry."

"Yeah," Twist nodded her head in concern, "It was us. We slack our practice off because of wanting to become a fame."

"I guess that is too much," said Pipsqueak, in concern.

Apple Bloom nodded her head, said in sadness, "But we really and truly did enjoy learning new skills with her."

"Please, sir," pleaded Dinky, "Blame us, not her."

Scootaloo sighed in upset, rearranging and putting the parts together to form the scooter, "Guess we'll have to just keep on doing it without her now since we blow it big time."

Nyx turned to Azure Phoenix, with her pouty and upset looked and had her tears came out. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for all the mess we had done. We deserve to be punished. Starting withdrawing ourselves from being students of Twilight Sparkle. But before you could proceed anything, we would like to say something to her first."

Hearing of what and how much Cutie Mark Crusaders said in their hearts, Twilight Sparkle was touched in shock and concern, yet loved by them. They truly wanted to learn from her. They turned to her, giving the gifts to her.

Scootaloo passed her scooter to Twilight, said, "Thanks Twilight."

Dinky's horn glowed in purple, summoned a butterfly, with sound of 'puff'.The butterfly appeared on her hoof. She gave it to Princess Twilight Sparkle by her horn, said, "Thank you so much, Twilight."

Twist wrote the small paper. She bite it as in grabbing and passed it to Twilight Sparkle. The princess levitated it and read the note: 'The very first heroine who fought against the greatest villains across the Equestria: Princess Twilight Sparkle'.

"Thank you," Twist unhappily, said.

Pipsqueak came in from the outside after finding of what he's looking for, he gave took the golden scepter that has sparkling star like Twilight's Cutie Mark to Twilight. She levitated it up.

"Thank you..." said Pipsqueak in upset.

Apple Bloom mixed the potion together into the form of purple liquid. She poured it on the plant pot, caused the small explosion. She held it in front of Twilight Sparkle. The plant emerged from the pot's soil. It grew up and formed the purple flower. The plant looked down like very sad.

Apple Bloom sighed, "Thanks..."

The small purple flower glowed in green aura. Sweetie Belle came to the scene, her horn glowed in green. She levitated it right on Twilight's right ear.

Sweetie Belle gave the pout eye at Twilight Sparkle as she said, "Thanks..."

Nyx approached to Twilight Sparkle. Feeling emotional guilty, upset and disappointed, she cried and sobbed in sadness. She hugged her mother tight, her horn glowed in navy. Both of them, as well as the objects that the princess had received from Cutie Mark Crusaders, glowed in navy as if they had been levitated like in space. Twilight gasped in surprise and shock, looking at Nyx, who was still crying.

"Thank you, mommy," sniffed and said Nyx, at the same time, "And I'm sorry."

Nyx levitated both her and her mother down. She and her friends approached to Azure Phoenix, leaving Twilight Sparkle to be concern and worry, as she watched her students go to him.

Ronald gulped in concern upon looking at Equestria's Cutie Mark Crusaders facing and looking at Azure Phoenix.

Nyx sighed in upset, looked up and said, "We are ready, my lord."

Azure Phoenix looked surprise and shock, asked, "Tell me, Nyx? Why do you insist of accepting punishment? Mostly, the blame belong to teacher, not the students. As the mentor and teacher, it is their duty to help, teach and guide the students on the right path. Yet, you seven chose to take Twilight's punishment?"

"Yes," said Nyx, "Not because of her being mentor, but she is my mother. As her daughter, I had failed to meet my mother's expectation."

"Yeah," Apple Bloom nodded her head, "She's like a sister to me. And...... I fail her."

"Twilight's was a Unicorn once. I don't know who else can teach magic when Rarity's not around," explained Sweetie Belle.

"I maybe a bit lazy," admitted Scootaloo, "But I'm willing to give a best shot."

"Twilight's the reason of why I join Cutie Mark Crusaders in the first place," said Dinky in unpleasant and upset

Twist nodded her head, "Mine is to repay everything to Nyx for helping me so much as a friend. And the reason of why I became Cutie Mark Crusader"

"Me too," said Pipsqueak, "I... I was hoping that I made good difference between us. But I blew the chance."

"We are ready," said Cutie Mark Crusaders together at one time.

Azure Phoenix nodded his head, placed his Phoenix Flame Sword in front of Cutie Mark Crusaders. Strikespell, Musa, Snaptrap, Axen and Bullhound looked away. They refused to see the children to get killed.

Feeling tension and pressured, tears come off from Ronald's eyes. He cried and sobbed in shame and upset.

"STOP! Grandfather! STOP!" Ronald cried, galloped towards his grandfather. "Please don't do it! The one who made the mess is me. I want the world like me because I'm the grandson of Lord Azure Phoenix. I want the world respect me. But... but I finally understand... If you want the world to respect, you had to earn it. I finally understand of how you and father achieve that. If you want someone to punish... it's me. I'm the selfish and spoil brat! Please, leave my friends alone."

Equestria's Cutie Mark Crusaders gasped in shock and surprise. Ronald actually felt sorry for everything he did. There is more to him than meets the eye.

Twilight Sparkle thought of the moment. She knew there were times that Cutie Mark Crusaders had cause some troubles, but at the very end, they learned their lesson. But today, hearing of what they had said, made her understand their true feelings. She nodded her head. She looked up, showing her firm and serious look.

Before Azure Phoenix could speak, Twilight Sparkle interrupted, "Stop! I won't let you harm my students and my friends!"

Everyone in the library, gasped in shock yet surprise. Twilight Sparkle is wiling to defend and protect Cutie Mark Crusaders, despite the troubles and problems they had caused. Intrigued by Twilight's words, Azure Phoenix smirked in interest.

Azure Phoenix asked, "Really? After what they had done in past, you still considered them as your friends?They betray you for further use of your fame and popularity to fulfill their ambition, yet you chose not to punish them."

"Yes." said Twilight firmly, "While I'm not happy of what they did, but I would never punish them harshly, unless they had good reason. Cutie Mark Crusaders were truly wanted to learn and develop their skills from me. Not because I'm their Princess or Mentor, but their friends. And so, I shall treated one. Even if they failed or been misguided, I would give them a second chance."

Everyone looked surprise and shock in hearing of what Twilight Sparkle had said. She's willingly to protect Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Twilight narrowed her eyes at Azure Phoenix, continued, "If you ever think of killing my daughter, my friends and your grandson, you had one angry Alicorn to deal with, Lord Azure! I don't need you to train me to overcome Seed of Darkness. You can forget about putting Mystic Learning Center here if you think I'm unworthy princess. But taking over my home, or wage a war against Princess Celestia, I will defeat you down!"

Absorbing of what Twilight Sparkle had said, Azure Phoenix smiled and chuckled in amusement and joy out loud, causing most of the ponies to look confuse and surprise.

"So... You are willing to stop and defeat me, just to protect your 'friends' and even my grandson?" Azure Phoenix asked in amusement, before he chuckled again, "Oh, Twilight Sparkle, ever since you became the student of Princess Celestia, you had intrigue me more than ever. I am... mostly impressed. Perhaps... I was wrong about Celestia. I... was wrong to wronged her ruling ways. But I was right one thing... leaving you to be her student."

Twilight Sparkle gasped, "You were actually taking me as your student?"

"Formerly, yes, my dear," admitted Azure Phoenix, "But now... It is time. You are ready."

Twilight gulped in concern, "You mean -?"

"Mommy?" Nyx asked in concern.

Azure Phoenix closed his eyes for the moment. He then opened them, revealing white light. It blinded Twilight Sparkle's vision. Everything became white.

-------------------------------

Unknown

Twilight shook her head gently, looking around and found herself in darkness again. Twilight breathed in and then out, knowing what she had to do.

Twilight turned and encountered King Sombra who smirked evilly.

"Sombra..." said Twilight, firmly.

"Hmm... you seem different than before," King Sombra said, "I wonder why?"

"I had a friend. A powerful friend, who knows the true power of Dark Magic while you know how to corrupt it for your selfish gain."

"Hmph. We'll see about that. If you fail to defeat me again, mark my word, I won't be just only haunt you in nightmares, but also your family's and friends' as well. You... will become like me... You are destined to be with me..."

"Never!"

Twilight Sparkle took her sword out. She charged right at King Sombra, who took his sword out. Both the Princess and the King had their swords clashed hard. For the moment later, they both departed and continued swinging swords hard and quick.

Twilight Sparkle swung her sword over King Sombra's head. He dodged down and thrust his sword against her head, but she moved to her left. She quickly swung her sword against his sword up hard. Both Twilight and King Sombra swung their swords against each other hard and quick for few rounds.

Twilight and King Sombra departed from the sword fighting, quickly headed back to their position.His eyes glowed in dark green with purple mist appeared while hers remained white with her purple eyes, and lavender mist appeared. Their horns glowed in black.

"Darkness Rage Blast!" King Sombra yelled.

"Dark Twilight Blast!" Twilight Sparkle cried.

Both King Sombra and Twilight Sparkle fired their powerful Dark Magic Beam. Both Dark Magic clashed at each other as either side tried to gain the upper hoof, yet so far none of them. They both struggled to get over and win the battle.

King Sombra chuckled, "If I didn't know better, Azure Phoenix must have help you to become a good user of Dark Magic. Pity that is not enough to save you."

Twilight Sparkle groaned, "At least, I can stop you from harming my friends and family!"

"Even so... I will make sure that you will fail in vain." said King Sombra, proudly, "When that happen... I will come after them. And kill them. I'll tell them that Twilight will never come home... She belonged to me..."

Twilight gasped. She gritted her teeth hard in both anger and hate. She refused to let the monster to take what she had throughout her life.

"You really want my anger and hate! You can have them both!" Twilight shouted in anger yet calmly and firmly. King Sombra smirked. "But not the way you had expected. Channeling my fear, my anger, and my hatred as a little weapon: Dark Magic of Love!"

Twilight's horn transformed into black and lavender mixed. It glowed brighter. She fired her Dark Magic of Love powerful and harder. It pierced and pressed King Sombra's Darkness Rage Blast back.

Shocking and scared in seeing his power being overwhelmed by Twilight Sparkle who had great fear of overcoming him, King Sombra gasped in fear, "No! No! No! No! Nooooooooooo!"

Twilight's Dark Magic of Love pushed the Dark Magic back and stroke right at King Sombra. He shouted in pain as his body slowly had cracks and revealing the blue white light out. They blasted out from his body. He continued yelling in pain. His body exploded into pieces. Scattered across the world of darkness.

"Impossible... the Dark Magic that you had made contact with Dark Mystic Magic from Discord's plants and my Seed of Darkness..." said King Sombra, eerily yet feared and concerned, "They... they were not supposed to be destroyed... How..."

Twilight smiled proudly, "Maybe you were wrong to think, Sombra. You and I are different. Though I must admit it one thing, you and I had common for seeking knowledge. But Azure Phoenix and I had great common: protecting the world. Never abuse the power for our gain. You lost..."

The small and tiny little light blinked from the ground. Twilight looked down. It glowed and glared at her, with pure light. The pure light continued to spread, the world turned into white. She looked around. The little lighting star appeared in front of Twilight Sparkle, causing her to gasp.

Feeling concern and worry, Twilight shook her head and asked, "Who... who are you?"

"You had done well, Twilight Sparkle," The calm and firm voice spoke. Twilight gasped in shock and surprise as the voice continued, "For taming such evil I could not. Time will tell. We might meet again. But if you see me, you might know me more better then what you had saw before. Now, Princess go... Your family awaits you..."

The sparkling star glowed and glared brightly like a star in front of Twilight Sparkle, causing her to be blinded by the light.

-------------------------------

In the world of living and Equestria, Twilight Sparkle panted in both tired and exhausted. She slowly got up and saw her friends who looked both worry and scared, like they seen the ghost.

Feeling concern and worry upon looking her friends, Twilight asked, "Is everything alright?"

"TWILIGHT!" Cutie Mark Crusaders cried happily with their tears out of joy and happiness.

Cutie Mark Crusaders jumped and hugged Twilight Sparkle. They laughed and giggled together happily. Azure Phoenix approached to them.

"Is it over?" Twilight asked in worry,

Azure Phoenix smiled proudly, levitated the small black orb in front of Twilight Sparkle, "The Seed of Darkness will never bother you again. You are safe. My training had paid off well."

Feeling her heart warm and proud, Twilight smiled happily, "And it's all thanks to you."

Azure Phoenix smiled in both proud and joy. He then noticed Nyx and her friends' looks which given in upset and unhappy. He cleared his throat, getting her attention. She turned to him. She pointed at her students. Twilight noticed it as well.

"Nyx? Is there something wrong?" Twilight asked in concern.

Nyx sighed in upset, "If only I had listened to Jade... none of this could have had happen. She's right. But now... Jade's gone."

"I wouldn't say of that yet," Spoke the familiar voice. Everyone turned and saw Schemetrick came downstairs, along with Mystic's Cutie Mark Crusaders. Everyone but Azure Phoenix and his Mystic Soldiers gasped in surprise. "In fact... the plan goes well."

"JADE! SHUI! RYAN! KASAI! TEXAS!" Equestria's Cutie Mark Crusaders and Ronald cried.

Ronald and Equestria's Cutie Mark Crusaders charged in. They jumped and hugged their Mystic Pony friends tight in joy and happily. Never felt proud, joy and happiness so much in their hearts, Cutie Mark Crusaders hugged each other together as they reunited together.

Nyx sniffed happily, "Jade! I'm sorry! I'm really, really sorry! I didn't mean to -!"

"Hey, it's cool," Jade happily, explained, "I'm glad you understand of why we don't want you to abuse your fame so much. I'm just glad that you and our friends had learned their lessons well."

"Me too," Ronald smiled, happily, "I promise to you that I would never abuse my family's fame ever again because we are friends. We stick together. Friends are more important than fame."

Nyx smiled, "Good lesson, Ronald."

"Indeed," Jade smiled happily.

Both group of Cutie Mark Crusaders continued hugging while chatting happily.

Never felt happy and joy so much in seeing her students reunited and be together with their former friends, Twilight smiled proudly. She glad that everything has returned to the way it was. She turned to Azure Phoenix and his Mystic Ponies who smiled as well.

"I had the feeling you had something to do with this." Twilight said gently.

Schemetrick nodded his head, explained, "Indeed, we had suspicious of your students' behavior for being odd and strange lately ever since they brought 'guests' to your home for 'observing' and 'learning'."

"We suspect Ronald is behind of the mess," explained Snaptrap, "So we set the tests on them. Our little friends helped us as well. So, we gave them instruction of how the plan goes. If they can get Equestria's Cutie Mark Crusaders and Ronald from abusing the fame so much, then we consider to push the past aside."

Schemetrick chuckled and smiled, "But it didn't work. Throughout a week, our suspicious is confirm. So, we asked little Mystic friends to leave Equestria Ponies alone to solve the problem, and as well as admitting their mistakes. Both Cutie Mark Crusaders and their classmates fell into our traps."

"Traps?" Twilight asked surprisingly, "Don't you mean 'lessons'?"

Strikespell chuckled, "Yes. But at least, our son learned his lesson. A lesson that he never forget: never abuse his family's popularity for his use, unless it is necessary for something important."

Musa smiled, "Now he had friends at last."

"Indeed," said Twilight, happily, "Everything is fine in the end. Now, Ronald is the official member and friend of Cutie Mark Crusaders."

Azure Phoenix sighed, "At least, it is over."

The grunting and groaning sound heard in everypony's ears. They turned and gasped in surprise. Spike carried the plate of large numbers of cheesy nachos. Struggling, tiring and groaning, he place the plate down. He whistled and sighed in relief. He turned and looked around, hope the nachos is enough for everyone.

Spike gasped in shock, noticed that there is no one but few ponies in Twilight's home. He groaned in anger, "Aw, come on!"

Twilight giggled, "Oh Spike."

"Now what am I gonna do with them?" Spike complained.

Strikespell smirked, turned to both Bullhound and Axen, who looked very hungry and tired. "Generals. Lunch is served,"

Bullhound gasped, turned and saw the large cheesy nachos. Feeling his heart beating, Bullhound cried, "NACHOS!"

Axen gasped, "Oh no, you don't! Not gonna let you eat them again!"

Spike yelped in fear. Both Bullhound and Axen jumped and landed on the nachos as they both quickly ate them all as fast as they can, feeling hungry, tired and exhausted for food.

Spike chuckled, "Well, that takes care of it."

Everyone chuckled and giggled together happily.

-------------------------------

Sweetie Belle narrated, bite the pencil and wrote on the journal: "I guess Twilight must not be so super-upset anymore, and so as Azure Phoenix, 'cause she's letting us do a diary entry like our sisters do. Boy, did we get our priorities messed up. We started acting special because we were friends with someone special. We almost forgot the real reason she's special - because she's our friend. But she forgave us, and, like magic, things are good as new! That's the kind of magic I really want to get good at, now that I'm getting so good at the other kind."

Twilight Sparkle, watched the event,instructed her students of how they handle their situation. Apple Bloom poured the pink liquid on the plant pot. With the sound of puff, the plant emerged out from the pot as it formed the long blue vine and creating the most beautiful flower that consists of purple, cyans and crimsons petals. Scootaloo pedaled gently on her repaired and fixed unicycle.

Dinky blasted her purple magic, summoning the falcon in front of her. The falcon flew around before landing on Strikespell's left hoof. He gave the falcon to his son, who smiled happily. Ronald gave the crackers to the falcon. It bite and chewed it happily. He and Musa smiled happily.

Twist answered the questions on the paper before passing it to both Schemetrick and Snaptrap. Two advisors checked on the paper thoroughly carefully. They smiled at Twist who smiled and bounced happily.

Pipsqueak presented the crimson diamond in front of Azure Phoenix and Axen. They smiled happily at it. Nyx used her Moon Gravity Drive on Jade, Shui, Ryan, Kasai and Texas who walked on midair like walking on the space. Sweetie Belle smiled, her horn glowed in green. She levitated the broom up and make it move around her. Bullhound clapped his hooves happily, watching the broom flew around.

Twilight Sparkle smiled happily, "Wow, all of you have made so much progress! I'm really proud of you."

Azure Phoenix approached to Twilight Sparkle and her friends, smiled to them. He made announcement, "Twilight Sparkle, for performing great teaching skills on you students as well as standing up against me to protect your home, your friends, your family and your students from harming; but utmost important of all, you defeated King Sombra's Seed of Darkness; I, hereby decree that Mystic Learning Center will be build and open... at Ponyville."

Everyone gasped and smiled at the same time. They cheered out happily, feeling proud, happy and joy that they had finally won Azure Phoenix's judgment.

"While my time of judging is over," Azure Phoenix smiled, "But... the training with Twilight Sparkle had begun. I hope you lived up to my high expectation."

Twilight smiled, "I assure you, my lord. I will. And of course, I'll make you that both Equestria and Mystic Ponies live and learn together about 'friendship'."

"Yes. I know. But I had something special for you."

Azure Phoenix placed his horn on top of Twilight's horn, creating the blue sparkle on them. Her body glowed in blue, mixed with lavender together before it dispersed into white and disappeared. Everyone gasped in seeing of what Azure Phoenix had done.

"What was that?" Twilight Sparkle asked in surprise.

Azure Phoenix smiled, nuzzled on Twilight's head, "A gift. Gift of My Light to protect you and guide you on the path of right, and never astray yourself from what you had done for greater good. When revenge comes, promise me, not to abuse the power."

"I promise," Twilight nodded her head.

"Better Pinkie Promise." Azure Phoenix said before giving awkward look, "Never thought I had actually said it."

Twilight giggled. She made her Pinkie Promise moves, "Cross my heart, Hope to fly, Stick the cupcake in my eye. I, Pinkie Promise."

"Good enough," Azure Phoenix smiled, "I believe a lunch to suit us. Hayburgers? My treat."

Everyone cheered happily of what Azure Phoenix had said.

Sweetie Belle smiled as she had thoughts, 'We're just glad Twilight Time is back to normal. Best Twilight Time ever...'

End of the story...

Casts:

Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Shui
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Cathy Cavidini: Dinky Doo
Graham Verchere: Pipsqueak
Alexandra Carter: Twist
Douglas Rye: Azure Phoenix
Chantal Strand: Diamond Tiara
Shannon Chan-Kent: Silver Spoon
Cathy Waseluck: Spike, Classmate Pony 2
Stacie Chan: Jade Adventure
Tom Kenny: Ryan
Greg DeLisle: Kasai
Jeff Bennett: Texas
Dee Bradley Baker: Ronald, Featherweight
Jim Miller: King Sombra, Mysterious Voice

Special Voice Features:

Jason Marsden: Ben Mare
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia
Chris Sanders: Phobos
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Seedling, Classmate Pony 3
Lee Tocker: Snips
Richard Ian Cox: Snails
James Hong: Master James
Quinton Flynn: Schemetrick
Troy Baker: Troy the Cautious
Roger Craig Smith: Bladestrike
S. Scott Bullock: Clawdestroyer
David Faustino: Blazefist
P.J. Byren: Laxtinct
Spike Spencer: Notepoem
Natalie Portman: Hope Light
Kirk Thornton: One-Eyed Anger
Doug Ertholtz: Strikespell
Wendee Lee: Musa
Doug Stone: Bullhound
Travis Willingham: Axen
Vic Mignogna: Snaptrap
Jim Cummings: Maxin Talos

Author's Note:

Author's Notes:

That's some adventure that Twilight and Cutie Mark Crusaders had.

Preview:

On the next story: Set after 'Equestrian Eliminator', 'My Little Pony: Assassin's Creed'. Mane Six, Ben, Cutie Mark Crusaders and Flash must solved the mysterious murdering case of most Princess Celestia's both administrative staffs and military officers. They must also learn the secrets of mysterious organizations known as 'Wind Assassins' and 'Demon Knights'. What are Starlight's and Flash's connection to them? And more importantly... what are Element of Wind and Element of Shadows? Find out more. Suggest and Review.

Notes:

1. The battle between Twilight Sparkle and King Sombra is inspired by Riku's Final Fight against Dream Eater's Ventus's Armor from Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance.

Comments ( 4 )

Very nice in finishing this.

That was awesome work! I especially like how Maxin got pwned!

Great story! Like JusSonic did, some of your stories I accept into the MLP timeline! :raritywink::twilightsmile::pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss::yay:

Is this story a part of your MLP Mystic Series?

Login or register to comment