• Published 29th Mar 2012
  • 1,487 Views, 28 Comments

Spike Has Woken - EmberDash



Spike finally had his 100 year dragon hibernation...

  • ...
10
 28
 1,487

A Shy Garden

I have been through so much already, what more can one dragon endure... Through the clouds light shines through! Clouds clear away and I see the sun for once in my post-sleep life! "Hello Spike" Princess Celestia says, "Oh my g-, You scared me Princess" I yell, "Spike I am extremely proud of you! You did what no one could possibly do, pushed through sadness with the power of friendship and the Elements of Harmony." she exclaimed, "Thanks Princess but I'm still feeling sorrow..." I say quietly, "I know Spike, I know... but its best you get going Fluttershy's letter wont read itself!" she tells me happily, "Alright Princess Celestia, thank you" she was gone. How does she do that I ask myself, oh well I've got to get to Fluttershy's home! Its quite a ways from Ponyville, maybe if I try one more time to open my wings I can get there quick! "GAAAHHH" the pain is excruciating! Finally they are open, now if I can jus- and before I knew it I was flying! Oh my god I'm flying! HA I am actually flying! Wow now I can get to Fluttershy's house way faster! -sometime later- Good now just to land...*crash*...ouch, not what I had in mind but I'm here! I go to her door and open the overgrown frame, plants were sure thriving here but no Fluttershy, there it is, her letter and Element. With Element in bag I begin to open the letter and it reads.

Um, hi Spike, sorry I don't usually do this but I wanted to tell you that I am really happy that you have finally entered your century long nap. I just wish that I could have learned more about dragons before you left, I went and checked on you every once in awhile just so I could see how dragons sleep, I knew I didn't need to be afraid of you. I also want you to know that I really will miss you, I remember the first time I saw you, you made me so happy because I had never seen a baby dragon before, you are definitely my favorite one though, even though we didn't talk much I want you to know that um I love you, and my life would have never been as awesome as it was thanks to you, well I need to get back to Angel, he's acting grumpy again, oh and one more thing if that's alright you need to go see Rarity, she has something for you.

-Love Fluttershy