• Published 29th Mar 2012
  • 1,487 Views, 28 Comments

Spike Has Woken - EmberDash



Spike finally had his 100 year dragon hibernation...

  • ...
10
 28
 1,487

Twilights Letter

Spike if you are reading this that means your awake! It will have been a full hundred years, wow, well as you must already know, I am gone... and before you get to sad don't you worry! I am always going to be with you Spike, your emotions must be crazy right now but calm your heart and slow your breathing, remember when I told you that when you were just a hatchling, those were the days. I am sorry I couldn't wait long enough to see you before I passed but I want you to know I am watching over you and I will always watch over you, you were like a son to me and all I wanted was for you to be happy, I also want you to have my element, it is very special to me and I want you to keep it in reminder that no matter what you will have a piece of me with you. While you were asleep every single day I would go up to you and give you a kiss on the cheek, now I don't know if you felt it but it was my way of showing you I was there and I wasn't going anywhere! Oh Celestia, I'm crying now, please Spike keep hope in your heart and never lose hope that we will see each other again. Now I have a quest for you Spikey, I need you to go to Aj's Farm and go inside, there will be a letter from Aj and Rainbow because they know you can't stand on clouds, Spike I love you so much, more than you could possibly ever know and just please don't dwell on the past, focus on whats ahead.

-Love, Twilight Sparkles