• Published 29th Mar 2012
  • 1,487 Views, 28 Comments

Spike Has Woken - EmberDash



Spike finally had his 100 year dragon hibernation...

  • ...
10
 28
 1,487

Ponyville?

Dreary and saddened I try and pick up my wings, I'm still to weak to fly. I lie down right where is stood and just sob, you will never know how much I loved you Rarity... that alone brings me to the point of death, just to die and be with them again. No, I need to at least see what they left me, maybe it will shed light on my questions, well better get to it, its a long walk to Ponyville. Step by step my legs carry me closer to my salvation, I begin to day-dream about Twilight, I can't even say that name without bringing a tear to my eye, running through Ponyville together and doing crazy adventures. Even the day you, Rainbow, and Rarity saved me from the mean dragons, if only they could see me now, bigger and stronger then they would be. Whats this! Ponyville is empty, "Anypony there!" I shouted, only to hear the blank echo bounce in and out of the deserted homes... Has it really been this long! Princess didn't say anything about this, about Ponyville, Oh yeah I need to get to Twilights house! I make the most lonesome walk through what used to be a flourishing town... Here I am, home, after an immensely long time, the door creaks with old age, "Hello?" I whisper, no one, I make my way through the library, God, everything reminds me of her. At the very place I slept a century ago there lay a letter and... Twilights crown from the Elements of Harmony! I pick both up and set the crown down on her bed, the letter says on the front, "Spike please read this, love Twilight", I sit on the floor and open the letter.