• Published 29th Mar 2012
  • 1,782 Views, 49 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Mineko's Virtue - tigrean



This story takes place in the Fallout Equestria world and centers around Mineko and her travels.

  • ...
10
 49
 1,782

Fallout Equestria: Mineko's Virtue Ch 7

Ch. 7

Tenpony Tower

“Your Princess enjoys this...fun! In what other ways may we experience it?”

After the dust cleared I turned to our new companion and exclaimed, “Why in Tarturus did you do that? There was still stuff we could have salvaged, do you realize what you have done!”

The stallion glared at me and replied, “Yes I made a grave for a sick dragon and her hatchlings, was I to leave them for carrion to eat. That is very disrespectful to such a noble creature.”

“Noble creature?! That was a monster with no nobility what so ever. Nobility constitutes sentience and the ability to determine right from wrong, that thing had neither.” I replied.

“That thing as you called it,” he paused, “was a dragon that was sick in the mind and could not be healed. She was once a noble and respected creature that got sick many years ago; I put her out of her misery and released her from her pain to grant her soul eternal life with the dragon god Io. So are you saying because she was sick that she doesn’t deserve a proper burial?”

“No! I wasn’t saying that but we still had rooms to explore, we could’ve gone back after Tempest’s wing was healed.” I replied.

“You do realize that Manehatten is about a week away and the reason why the place wasn’t raided before was because of the dragon?” He asked.

I replied, “But there was a whole shipment of stealthbucks there. Do you know how useful those would have been and how much money we could get from them.” We continued walking as we continued the argument.

“You made a choice, and choices have consequences…”

I interrupted, “I understand that but we could’ve come ba…”

“Enough!” He replied, “You shall let me finish my sentence, or I will treat you like the foal you are acting like.” I gulped though he didn’t yell really but still that caught me off guard. “As I was saying every choice has consequences and you chose the right path and I respected you on that but now you are acting foolish. You do realize your logic is faulty within two weeks that place would have been raided and do you really want your enemies to get these stealthbucks you are talking about.”

“Ha, they wouldn’t be able to use them cause they need this to interface with it,” as I pointed to my pipbuck.

“But did you not just say they are worth a decent amount of money, could they not change those in for more weapons?” He Asked.

“Well, yes, but I would rather get the money for supplies, but my enemies are not around here anymore.”

“Everyone is an enemy in a world like this and as for money I believe this would worth a little more than those stealthbucks,” as he pulled out a pouch with some coins from his saddlebag, he stopped and set the bag on the ground and opened it. I stopped and looked inside the bag and I saw very shiny silvery coins in the bag that I have never seen before in my life that looked like bits but had very strange symbols on them. Tempest stopped and looked in the bag and gasped.

“What is it Tempest,” I asked.

Butter Cup interject, “Oh my gosh, that there are some shiny pieces of metal, what are they?”

“I think that is platinum,” Tempest replied.

“So, what use is platinum? It has no worth now a days because no one uses jewelry anymore because it isn’t useful for survival,” I replied.

Tempest replied, “That is where you are wrong, the Pegasus Enclave still uses it for a lot of their vehicles and unicorns still use it when making weapons and equipment, and especially used by The Collegiate for restoring medical equipment and prototypes of new equipment.”

“Let me simplify it for you,” the colt replied. “What she is saying that this is worth more than those stealthbucks.” He closed the bag lifted it up and then placed it in my saddlebag. “That should cover how much those stealthbucks might have been worth.”

“Wha…huh… but why, I can’t take those.” As I levitated it out of my bag to give the coins back to him.

“Keep it. Trust me that is only a sliver of what I actually have,” he replied. “Consider it a reward for you helping me slightly, I could have done it myself but with your distraction I was able to accomplish my mission faster.”

“Ummm…thanks I guess, by the way I never got your name,” I levitated the bag back into my pack.

“Oh, right I guess I haven’t introduced myself,” and with flourish and a bow he replied. “I am Shadous Noctu.” Then we continued to trek south on our way to Manehatten, as I introduced him to the rest of my friends.

* * *

It took us about a week of travel. Every night either I or Butter Cup would change out the wing dressing while Shadous took the first watch and would stand watch for about four hours and then we would leave two hours after I started watch. Only getting four hours asleep at night was taking a toll on me but he seemed refreshed every single day I really wanted to learn his secret. ‘There is really something odd about that pony’ as Raven’s voice echoed in my head, then came ‘yeap ah reckon ya got something there’ the orange one, ‘well he is kind of dark’ the white one, Then a new one showed up a Yellow Pegasus look a lot like the picture in the clinic, ‘he seems…nice, Darling how can you say that’ the white one replied. “Shut up,” I almost screamed but I kept myself at a whisper.

Shadous turned towards me with a strange look and he was about 4 feet away from me and I thought to myself, “Oh god I think he heard me.” He then turned back facing forward. Shadous remained true to his word he lead us to the entrance of Tenpony Tower but we stopped abruptly as the guard behind the closed door was talking to the group ahead of us. In the lead was a unicorn that was the same color as Raven which was a charcoal colored coat but her mane and tail was white with purple stripes, if it wasn’t for her mane I would have thought Raven was alive again. Right behind her was a pegasus with a rust colored coat, and a blond mane and tail, with a Stetson on his head and a battle saddle strapped to his body. Behind him was another unicorn with a grey coat wearing some sort of utility barding and had a brown mane and tail, but I noticed she had a pipbuck. The oddest thing though was a totally metal pony behind her I think it was a Steel Ranger but they don’t usually travel with anypony else except other Steel Rangers. So I was curious so I started to work my way closer so I could hear what was going on.

“What are you doing?” Shadous asked while he stopped me.

I replied, “I just wanted to listen in, because usually Rangers don’t travel with other ponies without a good reason I intend to try to find out.”

“It is not our problem you could get killed or worse endanger the rest of us,” he calmly replied.

“Don’t worry I’ll be careful,” I slipped by him and moved close enough to try to hear the conversation.

“Toaster repairpony.” I heard the grey one say, “His…um… toaster’s on the fritz?” the charcoal one looked pained by that comment.

“Look,” The charcoal one replied, “as much as I’d love to just stand here outside while you get in trouble for not letting us in, it is getting dark. Would one hundred bottle caps help move this along?”

“Two hundred,” the guard replied behind the door.

“One-hundred and twenty-five. And I don’t tell DJ Pon3 that you tried to extort his guests.” She replied. After that I decided that I got enough information beside I think the Ranger spotted me so I nonchalantly walked back to my group hoping he didn’t notice I was listening. ‘Oh that charcoal unicorn was good’ the white unicorn mentioned in my head, I ignored her.

“Huh you are still alive,” Shadous replied. “You got lucky.”

“Ok, I really don’t get you one minute you are nice the next you can be a complete ass.”

“It’s simple I hate peo...” cough, “ponies for being stupid, and what you did was foalish. It was none of your business and your curiosity will kill you eventually, and I will not save you again I saved you twice already.”

“Twice,” I replied, “I only counted once and that was the dragon.”

“I was the one that took your comatose body to Doc Cross three months ago,” he exclaimed.

“No way was that you, I don’t beli….”

“Enough,” Tempest yelled, “If you two don’t shut up I will put both of you in opposite corners and give you both a time out once we reach inside.” she gave a very assertive look to both of us.

“Eeep,” and I went quiet.

“Really,” Shadous turned to her and gave a very cold stare, “I like to see you try it.”

Tempest’s look went from assertive to very dark. I got chills up my spine and I turned away from her, “Then stop acting like a foal and I won’t have to say such things,” she growled.

“I could just leave you here and go in myself,” he responded slyly.

Her look never changed “but you won’t you invested too much time in us already, like you said you saved Mineko twice.”

“You won this round Tempest but don’t push me,” He replied, “or you will feel how hard I can push back.”

“Umm, can we git going ah am a little nervous bein out here when the sun goes down.” Buttercup interjected. So we started to head to the door to get into Tenpony Tower.

We reached the door as a little view port opened the guard looked out and then said “Mr. Noctu welcome, may I ask who is with you?”

“These are my guests, some business associates of mine and will be staying with me for a couple of weeks.”

“Sure no problem,” the guard replied. “Are they aware that they must leave their ammo at the gate.”

“We will take care of that in a minute I also need you to send a message to the Helpinghoof Clinic and tell Life Bloom we have an emergency for a pegasus’ wing that needs to be dealt with tonight or she may lose her wing.”

“Not a problem sir I will send a message now,” as the slot closes and door was opened. “Right this way please,” the guard said. The guard escorted us to the inner gate and then a unicorn came out and their horn glowed as all the ammo we had including what was loaded in our guns were collected in a magical field and stored in the guard house.

The unicorn turned back to us and said, “you will get your ammo back when you leave the tower if you would like to practice you may purchase rubber ammo from chief Grim Star if you need to.”

We got past the checkpoint and Shadous broke the silence, “Alright first stop the clinic for Tempest’s wing, then I will take you to where I live and you can get some rest cause you look like you are about to fall asleep standing up Mineko.”

I yawned, “I’ll be fine I’m sure.” We went to the clinic I took a glance around the building as we moved but it was hard to keep my eyes focused, what I could make out is the tower seemed very high class a little city in a fortress. Once we reached the clinic a unicorn was waiting for us. I could only assume it was this Life Bloom that Shadous was talking about at the gate but because of the lack of sleep I’ve had the past week my mind seemed dull. During the course of the week though I have been using the PTMs to help me during watches but I could tell that I was starting to get addicted to them. At the time it was necessary to keep my friends alive. I was unaware of how much harder it was going to become the next couple of weeks trying to break the addiction.

“Ah Shadous,” Life Bloom greeted, “so who is this pegasus that you needed to wake me up for. I have to say it is very odd to find one in the first place, but I know you and it seems you always are the exception not the rule.” He laughed.

“Great to see you old friend,” Shadous replied, he motioned Tempest forward, “This is Tempest her wing got hit by some acid breath from a dragon. We did what we could to….”

I just couldn’t concentrate on the conversation anymore; I fell to a sitting position. “Mineko ya alright,” Butter Cup asked.

“Huh, oh Butter Cup I’m fine just a little tire…” then I collapsed. Then I saw Butter Cup was shaking me and I saw Life Bloom and Shadous running towards me.

Life Bloom felt my forehead, “She is burning up,” he replied to Shadous.

After a second I saw his horn glowed as he said to me, “I need you to concentrate some magic into your horn quickly, or you will die, please.”

I barely heard what he said but I did what he asked and the last thing I saw was a memory orb hovered in front of me.

ooOOOoo

As I collected my bearings I saw that my host was looking in a mirror and staring back was Raven. My host started speaking in the mirror, “Ok well I guess this is it. We are almost ready for our final battle with Mars, but I can’t shake this feeling that something horrible will happen so I’m making this Memory orb just in case one of us dies.”

“Oh god,” I thought, “this was my last night with Raven.”

“So if you are seeing this Mineko then I have probably died, so I have some things that I need to tell you about. First remember that book you gave me when I got my cutie mark, well in there I found a spell that I used to put a part of my soul into my pipbuck as well as yours,” as she held up a very stylized pipbuck that had my cutie mark engraved on it. “This will be my birthday gift to you once the battle is over since your birthday is tomorrow. Also I want to let you know that I buried the book back in the ruins of trading post 22, near my favorite mural you know the one.”

“Raven I’m back,” I heard my voice in the background coming towards her, “Who are you talking to in there,” I said playfully.

“No one,” my host replied, “Just talking to myself, you know how I can get.”

“Well I found dinner so when you are ready come and get it, you've been in this dusty library all day come and get something to eat we got a major battle tomorrow,” I teased.

“Ok Mineko, be right there,” she replied, “give me a few minutes ok.” She turned back to the mirror and I finally noticed my host was in a bathroom of some sort and on the counter was three orbs and a box stashed to the side of it. “Ok one more thing well two if you count what I have planned after this. First while you were out I was going through some of the old records and found out that Mars was a child of Luna, I mean related by blood, but then she went crazy and was then sentenced to prison in Tarturus for war crimes, and that is the extent of the records. This seemed to happen just before Luna became Nightmare Moon. After that Celestia made a ruling that alicorns could not have kids. Second just in case I am dead or you are, what happens next I want it to be the best memory for you or me, forever.” She looked up at the mirror and gave a very sultry smile to herself, turned towards the entrance, and started to walk out and I felt she had a weird gaunt as she was walking. From her eyes I saw myself look up from where I was sitting, my eyes went wide as my host continued to walk towards me as I saw myself gulp.

“Um Raven is something wrong you just seem different,” I replied.

“Nothing is wrong,” she replied, as she slowly adjusted herself to my side as I felt my host’s tail flick the back side of me. “I just want to skip dinner and go right to dessert at least for now, please Mineko,” she whispered and rubbed her body against mine. I saw myself dropped the canteen I was drinking after that comment but before all the contents spilled my host grabbed it in a magic field and took the cap and closed it off.

In my mind I was “oh my god is this the time I’m thinking it was, but seeing from her eyes.” Then I saw my host take her tongue and gently stroked the horn of the mare in front of her as I felt the ridges slide through my host’s tongue. I saw myself shiver in delight and just fall to the floor lying in a brief feeling of ecstasy.

My host slowly but gently crawled on top of me and kissed me deeply and very passionately, and then used her tongue and licked my horn again as I saw myself shiver again. “Mineko I love you,” she said and started to kiss me working her way down on me as I smelled the scent of my own arousal.

*** *** ***

My host rose after all was done with a feeling of satisfaction as I heard myself asked, “Where are you going Raven?”

“Shhhh, Mineko I will be right back I just need to go to the bathroom,” my host replied, “then when I get back we should eat the dinner you brought we have a long day ahead of us, no reason to waste it,” as I felt her smile. She then walked towards the bathroom as I saw reflection her in the mirror with a very disheveled mane, but she seemed to have a glow in the mirror, oh how I miss her terribly. She then used her magic as the crystal orbs are levitated of the counter circulating around her head. “Mineko, no matter happens or has happened just know this one truth I will always love you no matter what, BFFs forever right,” As I saw her reflected face with a beautiful smile. Then one at a time she sent a beam into each orb and once she reached the third and final orb all went dark.

ooOOOoo

The real world came tumbling back as I felt dizzy, I tried to open my eyes but it was hard. I also felt so warm between my legs and ummm wet. I knew I was going to have to do something about that later but right now I needed to figure out where I was. I was so confused I’ve never felt this way after leaving an orb. My eyes finally adjusted as I saw I was staring at a dark ceiling, finally my mind started processing that I was in the clinic at Tenpony Tower. I turned my head, and I saw a unicorn in a lab coat walking towards me, that kind of helped me figure it out. “What in Celestia’s name happen to me and why am I in a bed?” I asked.

“Easy now,” The unicorn replied, “you collapsed as soon as you came into the clinic, and you were burning up so I grabbed one of the memory orbs you were carrying to put you into stasis before you died. I have no idea what was in the orb but I can tell it was good.” As he looked up and down my body probably noticing the wet spot as I felt my cheeks burn after thinking about that.

“Ok so that still doesn’t answer my question,” I replied embarrassingly, “what caused me to collapse.”

He went to his desk and grabbed some instruments and started to go through a checkup with me. “You got hit by poisoned taint, you are lucky you survived a week, plus on top of that you almost suffered an overdose of PTMs. If you didn’t use those you probably would have been dead three days ago.”

“Wait, what are you talking about, how long was I out and what about my friends are they ok, and who are you?” I asked.

“Well, let me answer your last question first,” he replied, “I am Life Bloom.”

“Oh yeah, Shadous’ friend, the one that would help Tempest’s wing,” I replied.

“Yes, and her wing will be fine,” he continued, “They left to go to Shadous’ apartment, it took a while for the young filly finally to go she wanted to stay with you till you woke up, but Tempest managed to get her to go. I’m surprised though I thought you would have died but you are a hell of a fighter, and on top of that you were only out for 4 hours I figured you wouldn’t wake till morning. How are you feeling?”

“Like both Celestia and Luna trampled me for about a month, disoriented and …” I replied, I thought to add aroused but I figure to keep my mouth shut on that as I felt my cheeks grow hot again, “never mind that what the hell is poisoned taint?”

He finished his checkup and I saw his horn glowed as he brought a jar that looked like it was made of lead and he opened it while I moved to lay on my side and he hovered open jar in front of me and I look in and saw some sickly looking rainbow colored liquid as he quickly closed it and then put it in the refrigerator he got it from. “That is what taint is, it is a magically enhance liquid that was made during the war worsened by radiation and it was transferred to you through the bite on your hind quarter. Unfortunately it started altering your internal organs mutating them, we manage to stop it before any permanent damage to you, but we are not sure what it has already done to you before you went critical. You will need to be more careful now that you got hit by the taint you become easier to get infected with more and it could kill you. Good news is you are still alive though the bad news is I’m not sure how long because some parts of the organs were mutated before we could remove the taint. They could just stop working all together and you will just collapse and die.”

“Great so you are saying that someday I will just collapse and die and you have no idea when this could happen,” I deadpanned, “thanks for nothing doc.”

“Well think of the taint as a cancer right now it is not malignant as long as it stays like this you will be fine and have a normal life expectancy, but if you get hit by more or if you get radiated it could excite the taint and it will continue to mutate your organs and then you die,” he replied. “If you could of gotten to me sooner we could probably remove it before it did this much damage to you, but unfortunately that didn’t happen. For now I will give Shadous a call and then I’m going home I will see you in the morning, try to get some sleep.”

“Wait doc is there anything I can do to keep the taint from killing me?”

“I told you, avoid any more taint and radiation pockets and you will be fine. Also I would recommend you come see me every month to three months so we can make sure it isn’t going active again.” He continued, “Since you are with Shadous you would be able to come and go as you please as long as he lets the authorities here know. For now though get some sleep you look like you could use it.” He walked away from me and he turned off the lights as I heard a door close.

Unfortunately the warm feeling between my legs kept nagging me and I could not go to sleep right away, so I slowly started moving my hooves toward the area as I reached my goal I was filled with ecstasy while I relieved the tension.

* * *

The morning or at least I thought it was, I heard a door open but it was hard trying to wake up as all the sudden I felt something small and heavy leap on me and wrapped her hooves tightly around me. I had trouble breathing.

“Mineko, than’ goodness ya still alive I wuz so worried about ya,” she said excitedly.

“Butter Cup….need ..to…breath.” I replied starting to turn blue.

“Oh,” she replied as she let go, “sorry.” She sniffed a little, “Umm, Mineko, ya smell funny like ya did when ya came to tha room when ya were done visitin’ that one mare, Cynthia, back in Bomber Town.”

I saw Shadous facehoofed and Tempest just seemed to let out a giggle and I felt my cheeks grow very hot, “I was very sick,” I laugh awkwardly, “last night and it caused me to sweat pretty bad so that is why I smell funny.” I thought to myself “Yeap that is the reason,” I heard the orange pony’s voice, ‘Sugarcube ya really are a bad liar ya know that.’ And Raven was giggling and then said, ‘I never knew our last night together was so hot makes me wish I still had a body.’ I facehoofed.

“What was that about?” Butter Cup asked.

“Oh,” I replied, “nothing to worry about I was just thinking I swear,” another awkward laugh came from me. I then saw Life Bloom and another stallion came walking to me in the bed.

“Well my name is Dr. Helpinghoof,“ the other stallion introduced himself, “my assistant said you were admitted last night late. So how are you feeling now?” With a flourish he grabbed the record from the end of the bed with his hooves and flipped through it, he motioned for Life Bloom to come near him as they walked off whispering to each other going over the record.

Tempest walked up to me, and smacked me very hard in the shoulder, “What in Celestia were you thinking, Mineko you could have died. Why didn’t you let us know what was happening?”

“Ow, look I didn’t know myself it hit me after I stop taking the PTMs yesterday. I didn’t realize they kept me from noticing that I was screwed up.”

“Mineko, don’t you realize how addicting PTMs are;” she replied, “and you have been taking them nonstop for five days.”

“Four,” I interjected.

“It doesn’t matter are you sure you will be fine.”

“Yes I can stop taking them when I want to I swear but right now I feel very dim witted.” I replied, “I do know this is part of withdraw though I just need to fight through it.”

“May I interject,” Helpinghoof interrupted, “Going cold turkey while being on them so long could cause more physical symptoms especially when taint comes into play. If you go cold turkey it could excite the taint inside you especial as your system readjusts with the lack of those chemicals, which in turn would start the mutation process again and you could die.”

“So are you saying I’m going to have to continue using the PTMs or I could die?” I asked, “I don’t want those I only used them for emergencies, well sort of.”

“No, I’m not saying that. If you let me treat your addiction right now I can have you off them without having the long excruciating withdraw symptoms, with no chance to excite the taint,” Helpinghoof replied.

“How long would it take to do that doc?” I asked.

“Well the treatments should take no longer than until lunch at the most, but after I do this you can never use PTMs again or you risk becoming addicted,” He explained.

“Fine do it doc,” I replied, “by the way how much is the bill for all this?” As I said this Shadous turned and left the clinic.

This time Life Bloom jumped in, “The bill was already taken care of. So don’t worry about it.”

“Can ah at least stay with her I could help ya out ah use to help my grandpa with his patients,” Butter Cup asked as she turned to Helpinghoof and gave her best puppy dog eyes, “Please, ah jus don’t want ta leave my sis again.”

Helpinghoof just gasps, “How could I refuse such an adorable face, sure you can be my little nurse for a few hours.”

“Yay!”

“Hey Tempest,” I asked, “Could you go find Shadous and also get rid of my PTM tins while I’m stuck here, oh and also scout around the tower I need to get to DJ Pon3 and find the most reputable shops so we can sell our salvage and pick up more supplies.”

“Ok,” Tempest replied, “I’ll be back by lunchtime so we can go eat together.”

I watched Tempest leave the clinic as now I saw Helpinghoof wheeling some equipment towards me and started plug multiple IVs into me with the help of Butter Cup. “Now,” He said as he inspected his work, “I will now explain what the machine is doing, and the dangers of drug addiction.” He then started his lecture.

I thought to myself, “Oh god this will be a long 4 hours or so.”

* * *

After what felt like an eternity I saw Tempest walk back into the clinic as the doctor was removing all the equipment, “Oh thank the goddesses, you finally came back Tempest. I don’t know how much longer I could take this.”

She laughed.

She got closer I noticed that she was wearing a very nice dress and her mane and tail were shimmering, I was speechless she look so beautiful, I shook my head and said to myself, “stop thinking about her you know that she is not that type of mare.” I finally spoke up, “Wow Tempest you look so hot,” I facehoofed.

She laughed again, “Thanks Mineko I appreciate the comment, but after scouting the tower all the ponies in here are very high class so I have to look the part. So we need to get you cleaned up and I picked out a dress for you as well and we will meet Shadous for lunch at a restaurant not far from his residence in the tower.”

“Oh cool,” as I slowly got out of bed with the help of Butter Cup, “what is the name of it?”

“He didn’t say, all he said I would be able to find it by the sign that has a picture of a top hat over a black blob with a cane to its side.”

“Well that seems a little unique so what is first?” I asked.

“Follow me,” Tempest replied, “first we need to head to his apartment and get you cleaned up. Then we eat and I took the liberty of making an appointment for all three of us at the spa here for this afternoon.”

“Ya mean ah get ta come too,” Butter Cup interrupted, “umm, what is a spa?”

Tempest giggled, “Well you will see it when we get there, but I can tell you it will be refreshing I’m sure of it.”

Once we reached the apartment I got cleaned up and put on the outfit that Tempest got me. The outfit was interesting it was a vest with a nice skirt that was short where it didn’t get in the way of my back legs and it covered about half of my cutie mark. I walked out to see a very disgruntled face of Butter Cup in a white blouse and a pleated green mini skirt.

“Uhg, these feel weird, why do ah have to wear this?” Butter Cup asked annoyed, I couldn’t but laugh at the face she had.

“I told you this is what all the fillies are wearing here so just stick it out until after the spa, please” Tempest begged.

I giggle, “I think you look so cute and adorable, Butter Cup.”

“That’s it ah am done ah am not goin’ like this, ah am not cute.” Butter Cup griped.

“I was only kidding; can you please do this for me just once?” I asked.

“Fine, but ah am not goin’ to like it,” she replied.

We then left the apartment and headed toward the restaurant. I couldn’t help but notice some commotion going on near some sort of Cheese Shop? I started to walk towards the area, and then Tempest stopped me.

“It’s not our business, Mineko,” She said, “please don’t get involved.”

“Fine,” I said, “so what did you find out and also how long are you grounded for?”

“Ok well DJ Pon3 lives in the penthouse on the top floor, he also broadcasts from there, but really never comes out, but he has an assistant that runs errands for him. For your second question I will be grounded for a week so we will stay with Shadous for a week here, he already said he was cool with it, hell he offered after he heard about it from Life Bloom.”

“Ok,” I replied, “I have a week to figure out how to get an audience with DJ Pon3, thanks Tempest.” We continued to the restaurant once we got there I look at the name of it. It was named the High Shadow Café.

* * *

Once the lunch was done Butter Cup, Tempest, and I went to our spa appointment. We walk into the spa reception area and it was very well furnished. Two earth ponies greeted us.

“Ah you must be Ms. Tempest and party, yes?” They asked.

“Yes we are,” she replied, “ready for the works.”

“Wait, is this some fru fru stuff that ah have read about, ah want nothing of it,” Butter Cup complained.

“Come on Butter Cup,” I replied, “this will be fun trust me and we can spend more time together than we have been for the past week.”

“Uhg, fine but again ah am not likin this but ah will do it fer y’all.”

“Oh you will not be disappointed my little filly,” one of the spa ponies replied, “come let us get you all out of the clothes and get you prepared for the most relaxing time of your lives.”

“Whoo whee, now that is wut ah am talkin about, I can git out of these darn things,” Butter Cup Exclaimed.

We all giggled and headed into the dressing rooms and started our first spa date together. Which at that time I was hoping we would be able to have many more in the future, but of course that was going to be long ways off.

(Footnote: Level Up Quest perk: Trait of the earth pony: Because the taint mutating you slightly you now have +2 hp regen per round, but you are now more susceptible to radiation sickness and taint. Granted perk: Stonewall, You have a +5 to damage threshold against melee weapons and cannot be knocked down.)

Author's Note:

Well Chapter seven is here and I know there isn't very much action in it but even heroes need a rest from the hell that is called the equestrian wastelands.

Again as always I thank KKat for creating this world that I enjoy writing in.

Also I hope everypony is enjoying the story I am weaving in the wasteland and have a wonderful new year.