• Published 28th Mar 2014
  • 434 Views, 3 Comments

The King's Savior - Derpyx0



Savior was always a little... different. But when a he discovers a power he only heard of in stories, how will he use them?

  • ...
 3
 434

Chapter 3

Savior still stood in shock at the colt's words, surprised also by his inability to speak.
"Which reminds me, I never formally introduced myself!'' He said as he let Savior out of the cell. Savior walked out, more of a stumble, and the tall earthpony smiled as if nothing had ever happened. "I am Excalibur, next in line for the throne." He pointed to the other two. "These are Glimmersparkle, our brains and hacker." The light purple unicorn waved. "And this is Grim, our youngest solider to hit the ground running.'' Grim looked up but didn't say anything. "I'm- Savior.."Even through the friendly introductions, Savior still couldn't believe that he had the power of Anglis, he never found anything weird with himself, but it would explain why he never got along with anyone. According to legend, those who possess the power of Anglis weren't allowed to make friends, it would risk his and their lives along with it.

Suddenly, before anything could happen, the cobblestone roof started to shake violently. "Up to the balcony!" Excalibur yelled, and everyone quickly followed. They climbed a steep stairwell to the top and the sun glinted off the kingdom that hung below. The view was amazing, it's villages and building were beautiful, and when Savior looked down at the castle, his eyes grew even bigger. The massive castle held the most beauty in the whole kingdom. It's windows were perfectly clean, the towers looked like brand new, and the sun! The sun was most amazing of all, it's rays glinted off windows, water, and other pretty things. The moment was ruined when a shadow covered half of the sun, letting a shadow fall across the landscape. Savior had to squint to see it but he could've sworn he'd seen the shape of the blimp.

"Alcatraz..." Excalibur whispered. "Why would they bring that here?''
*Give us the Anglis- and nobody gets hurt!* A cruel voice said over the loudspeaker. "But- how did he know about Savior?'' Sparkle cried. Excalibur didn't seem worried by this only angry. "Chainsaw has spies working for him from all over, he was bound to learn about this soon enough...but I wonder if he knows in that twisted mind of his what the Anglis really is."

*Come on! Give me that boy or I'll blow your home to pieces!*

"I'm gonna say yes."

After a moment of uneasy silence, a whizzing could be heard from inside the blimp. Before anyone could move, a large mechanical claw shot out and gripped Savior in a tight squeeze. Savior lat out a small and quiet yell before being pulled inside the blimp. The claw did not release him before clipping his wings together onto his side, and setting him down in the large control room in the front of the gray blimp. Two guards came to his side but did nothing but protect his side and back, preventing him to go any farther other than forward. A gray pony walked up with a messy black and gray mane and a cutiemark of a scar... wait, no.. it WAS a scar, this pony had cut his own cutiemark! But his eyes, that was the creepiest part. They were completely yellow with only black circles inside, no pupil, and at every moment, they were watching you.

"So you're the Anglis my spies have told me of!" He said in a small but creepy voice. "You would look great on my wall!" Savior shivered at the thought and the colt just cackled and coughed before becoming serious. "But sadly, the boss-man wants you alive..that man can be Such a party-pooper.'' He leaned his head on Savior's shoulder in a friendly-creepy-sort of way and said, "You understand right?'' He made puppy dog eyes and laughed, sending out a breath of rotten socks.

"Chainsaw!" A guard said, alerting the one now named chainsaw, and he took his head off of Savior's shoulders."What is it? Didn't you see I was playing with our new toy?''

"There's a plane on it's way here!"

"Haha, you almost had me worried there..." Chainsaw strode over to the controls, and slammed his hooves onto them, breaking them instantly. "What?!" Savior asked, wondering why no ponies were surprised. "Why would you do that? You just broke the blimp!" Chainsaw just smiled wickedly.

"Didn't your mom ever tell you not to judge a book by it's cover?" He said as blue glowing wires erupted near his hooves. "Alcatraz! Position Alpha!" The blimp suddenly glowed a bright blue, it's cover turned inside out to reveal a giant laser about half the size of the castle.

"Alcatraz! FIRE!''