• Published 28th Mar 2014
  • 434 Views, 3 Comments

The King's Savior - Derpyx0



Savior was always a little... different. But when a he discovers a power he only heard of in stories, how will he use them?

  • ...
 3
 434

Chapter 1

Savior was always a little... different. He never had any REAL parents, but he did some foster families. And by some, I mean approximately 22.2. And now you're probably thinking, 'what's with the .2?' Well, that's how close Savior is to making the next family crack. Let me put it this way, Savior has a Photographic Memory, which means an ability to remember information or visual images in great detail. Savior was a light blue Pegasus at the age of 15, with a blue and yellow streak running through his messy mane. Savior now stood with bags across his back with everything he would need for his permanent trip. He looked at the old house that had no lights on, everyone was asleep. If you have't figured it out yet, he was running away. Savior was tired of all the troubles and worries the foster homes placed on his back.

As Savior turned away from the house, the whistling of the wind blew through his wings and hair. As if the very wind was coaxing him forward, away from the hurtful memories. Savior pulled out a notepad from inside his bag and wrote down a note with the dull pencil. 23.0 Savior wrote down, quickly remembering the number. The dark trees also swayed in the wind along with the occasional hoot or howl of an animal. Despite the eerie setting, Savior was not afraid. He had seen much worst anyway. Soon the gravel beneath Savior's feet moved as he went on his way, he saw two ponies, one unicorn and one pegasus, looking at a small mechanical thing enveloped in the unicorn's magic. Savior stood and watched as the unicorn female remarked, "I swear, that strong Anglis reading was around here somewhere!" She said, lifting the machine upwards, as if trying to get a better reading. "Maybe you just read it wrong Glimmer.'' The Gray and black pegasus said. The unicorn stared at him with intense, purple eyes and just walked on, putting on violet glasses while she worked.

"Excuse me," Savior tried to say politely as the ponies looked up, "But what exactly are you doing?'' They looked at him and studied his movements before moving on and completely ignoring Savior. Savior was used to being ignored, as it happened most of his life, but his time was different. He asked them a question and they should be able to answer something as simple as that.

"Hey!" Savior frustratedly said, walking up to them. "I asked you a question!" When Savior came close, a beeping noise came from the box that grew louder every step he took. Soon the beeping was very loud, and the two ponies seemed to know what was going on. They looked at Savior for a moment and their eyes widened. The gray pegasus pulled out a watch of some sort and aimed it at Savior.

Savior stopped and laughed a little, taking in the view of a tiny wrist-watch being aimed at him like a gun. "Are you kidding me?!" Savior laughed. "You think a little watch can be used like a gun?'' The pegasus just gritted his unusually-sharp teeth and fired.

When Savior found out what was going on, it was too late. A tranquilizer dart shot out and hit him square in the chest. The environment seemed a little blurry, and soon, Savior fell on the ground, the world soon turning black.