• Published 28th Mar 2014
  • 434 Views, 3 Comments

The King's Savior - Derpyx0



Savior was always a little... different. But when a he discovers a power he only heard of in stories, how will he use them?

  • ...
 3
 434

Chapter 2

"But I swear! The machine was blitzing out of control!"

''I will not believe that that boy is bearing the Anglis!"

"I truly believe that he is the one, our machines have never lied before!''

''I will need to talk to father about this, but until then, do you think he is dangerous?"

''About as dangerous as a fly, I can't tell if he's faking it, but it seemed like he wasn't trying to cause us harm."

Savior woke up in a dark cell with no windows, and only a candle or two to light the room. He rubbed his eyes and looked up blubbering, "What- what happened...?'' But soon, Savior's photographic memory kicked in and he saw the deadly wrist-watch and the two companions. "He's awake!" Some-pony exclaimed the obvious. When Savior finally got on his feet, he looked at the surrounding ponies outside his cell.

The ponies looked at him with big, curious eyes. The one on the right was a female unicorn with purple eyes and a light purple flank. She had a mane color of purple and pink, with it all curled up in a braid. The other next to her was a male Pegasus with gray eyes, unnaturally sharp teeth, and a gray flank. His black and gray mane was everywhere and his cutie mark was a white skull, a little creepy next to the pink and purple sparkles of the unicorn. Savior recognized these two as the ponies right before he slept. And the third pony, well, maybe I shouldn't say pony, the third horse was a tall, thin colt with a light brown flank and a yellow and brown mane. His cutiemark was covered by a king's robe, without the robe, but it still had a piece of fabric hanging onto it.

Evreypony gasped, even the tall earthpony who looked like he couldn't be impressed said, "It's true... Impressive that he's still alive!'' They were looking straight into his eyes. "What are you looking at?'' Savior asked. ''If it's about my cutiemark, you can just shut up.'' Then the unicorn snapped out of her trance and focused her eyes on his light-blue flank. ''Grim, Prince!'' She said. "He has no cutiemark!''

They all looked at his flank and their Savior swore that he could hear their jaws hitting the floor. "She's right!'' The Pegasus exclaimed. ''First he bears the Anglis, and now we see he has a blank flank!"

Savior snapped.
"WHO YOU CALLIN' A BLANK FLANK YOU EMO?!!?!?!''

.........
The Pegasus pupils grew small and flickers of fear flashed through his grey eyes. What's he afraid of? Savior pondered. Savior's head ached and he sat on the cold ground, only to rub his head in pain. "Grim! Are you okay?!" The unicorn asked protectively. The colt supposedly named Grim just nodded, still in shock. "What's his problem?'' Savior asked. The unicorn trotted to the taller colt with the king's robe and whispered something to him. After a moment, the colt said, "Do you know what the Anglis is?'' He asked Savior. Savior thought for a moment, searching his brain and found only one thing. ''Isn't it an old fairy tale?'' The others nodded, except for Grim, he probably fainted.

''It was about... a power right?" Savior began. "I think, somepony named Serenity Spirit, had this power....but he became corrupted by it's power and became... Chaotic Spirit... and that's all I heard.'' The colt nodded and said, "That did happen, but that was only half of the story, Silvermallow and Voletice both joined together to form one country, this was before the war.'' He took a breath before continuing on with the story.

"The leader of Silvermallow, Justice, defeated Chaotic Spirit, so Silvermallow called this victory theirs. But Vilotice were not content. They knew that they had helped just as much, and they deserved the spotlight too. But when Justice finally agreed to share the spotlight, the damage was already done. False accusations came about, and rumors of Justice spread like wildfire.''

"Soon, Silvermallow and Vilotice were at each others throats, they all acted with great foolishness." He finished up. Savior just sat there, letting the story soak itself in. Then he remembered something. "Just a quick question...." Savior started. "WHY THE HECK AM I STILL TRAPPED HERE?!?!?!" The tall pony stared at him for a moment. Then, he sighed and said, "Let him go."

"WHAT?!'' Grim said, now awake. "But he could be a spy!''

"Or he could not," The colt said "Just think, he didn't try to use the Anglis, and now would be the perfect time.''

"Wait, WHAT?!'' Savior said, trying to process what he just said.
The tall steed looked at him sternly.

"You, bear the mark of an Anglis."