• Published 29th Mar 2012
  • 1,331 Views, 44 Comments

The Magic Coin. - imgonenow



A story about lonely 18 year old,some how made a magic coin, that teleported him to Equestria.

  • ...
2
 44
 1,331

Chapter 2: Dreaming?

(Thanks for choosing to read this story, once your done, remeber to THUMB, COMMENT, and if you enjoyed it, TRACK.)

There I was, standing on my hind legs, with my hooves up in the air. All of the guards around me stood there, as if they were pure stone. After what seemed like hours I lost my balance and fell to the ground with a thump, ending up in the same position as I started.
A chuckle broke the silence. The elegant laugh came from the princess, As she looked down to me, raising a smile and I with a frown, she raised her hooves and clapped them together, signaling the guards the “okay” and that they could go.
As the strong white stallions with the gold armor walked out of the room and then closing the door behind them, I got up onto my four hooves and looked to Celestia, forcing out a bad smile, walked up to her, and gave a quick bow to her.
She looked at me, still with an elegant smile, and stated to speak. “What brings you here young stallion?” I couldn´t believe it, she had the same voice from the show, my eyes opened wide. “I don’t know, I´m not even from here, I mean, from this, uhh, p-planet.” I responded. She then looked into my eyes, I found it quite awkward and started to have “ideas”. She raised her eyebrow for a moment. “I see, you really are not from here. Aren’t you...Joseph?” How could she know my real name? Unless she was reading my mind, but then again, she is a goddess. I gulped, speech less. “Don’t worry, I understand, I can read it in your eyes. Strange, the life you live, but I can see you have a good heart.” Said Princess Celestia with a calm tone.
I was surprised, she read my mind, she knows my name, and she might know my past. I started thinking that I was dreaming, and that I would wake up on my cruddy bed soon. But I didn’t mind, I wanted to enjoy my dream, while it lasted.
I turned to the tall glass windows, looking out to the horizon, seeing the sun hovering right above it. I turned back to Celestia. “So I how do I look?” I asked with curiosity. “Why don’t you check for yourself?” She responded as she raised her hoof, pointing to a mirror. I quickly trotted over with excitement, wondering how I would look. I looked to the mirror and gazed upon the reflection that showed. I saw my navy blue coat that covered me head to hoof. My Big green eyes. My pointy ears and between them, my white curly mane. I gazed on my own whit tail and looked to my blank flank. But what I kept my eyes on the most was my wings. How could I not see them till now. I opened the large pair, and gave a single flap, causing a thrust of wind around me. “I can’t believe it, I´m a Pegasus.” I said with pure joy. “I can’t wait to try these bad boys out.”
As I turned I bumped into Celestia, and looked up to her. “Now isn‘t the time for flying young Joseph.” She said pointing out to the window. It was dark outside, with the moon already risen. I wasted all my time on my looks, and didn’t get a chance to catch some air. “Now, you need your rest, you have a big day tomorrow, we still have to get you your cutie mark.” She said looking to my blank flank. I blushed. “Now please, come with me, I have a room for you to stay for the night.” I followed Princess Celestia up out of the room, to the hall way. As we passed by the butlers and the royal guards they would all bow down to her majesty. She lead me to a large wooden door, with beautiful worksmanship. As she opened the door with her magic, I walked to the center of the round room. In front of me was a table with a mirror and a large wardrobe to the side. On my left was a bed for one. And to my right was a large window, showing all of Equestria. I turned to the Princess. “Thank you.” I said with a smile, she smiled back. “Good night, sleep well.” She said with a sleepy tone. “Same for you.” I said with a yawn. She walked out of the round bedroom, closing the door with her magic behind her. I turned to the bed and hoped on it, and hid under the covers. The bed was soft and cool, with a lovely rose scent. As I shut my eyes, I dropped a few tears, but kept myself from crying, knowing soon, I would wake up in my crummy bed, in the old orphanage, back to my dull world, and maybe forget what I had dreamed. But it was okay, I got used to it after the first 13 years of a cold, unhappy life.