• Published 29th Mar 2012
  • 1,331 Views, 44 Comments

The Magic Coin. - imgonenow



A story about lonely 18 year old,some how made a magic coin, that teleported him to Equestria.

  • ...
2
 44
 1,331

Chapter 5: Meeting the manes. Pt.3

(Special thanks to: RainbowCupcakeBath for making the super epic drawing of High Note, check out the guys art work. He did all by hand, the guy is epic. Any ways, here is the last part of chapter 5, sorry took long, I am so very lazy. Don´t forget to Thumb and Fav if you like the story. And leave a comment of what you think. Plus dont forget to WATCH (stalk) me :D )

I head up to the door of the bright colored 2 storied building, with its oval windows, pink roof and topped with a bright red flag. As I quickly trotted to the door, I notice, lower on the door the cat flaps. I let out a little giggle thinking of the episode when Sweetie Belle used it.
*Knock ,knock ,knock*
The sound of the my hoof knocking on the purple door. It was quickly opened and I was greeted by light gray unicorn with blue eyes and a indigo mane and tail: Rarity. Her mouth quickly grows into a smile with a squeak as she pulls me into the building. “Perfect, just the stallion I need.” She says pulling me to a platform with mirrors surrounding it. I force out a bad smile and look to the mare. “Ah, you must got me confused with somebo- I mean somepony else.” She quickly turns with a frown on her face, about to commence the drama. “Oh, but please, you must help me, your posture looks exactly as one of my clients. I beg of you, could you try this suit?” She says with puppy dog eyes and her horn giving of a glow, bring in a black suit with dark grey stripes. I simply sigh and twist my neck, making the normal popping sounds. “All right, but I don’t have all day, I go-” I was quickly cut off by Rarity's cheer.
The suit had an itchy feel, but then again, I don’t always wear a suit. Rarity kept walking around with her glasses on, putting pins on the suit and giving them some markings. The silence was awkward, so I tried to break the ice. “Oh, by the way, I’m High Note.” Rarity stops and quickly looks up to me. “Sorry?” She ask as if she did not hear me. “I'm High Note.” Rarity bumps her hoof softly onto her head as if she has forgotten something. “Oh yes, how rude of me, I am Rarity, the grand fashion designer of Ponyvile and owner of this Boutique.” She said with elegance, while taking of her work glasses with her magic. “I believe it is done, I am very grateful for your assistance High Note.” Rarity’s horn starts to give if a glow, then onto myself. With her magic, she slowly and carefully takes of the suit and I'm standing like stone. Once the suit was off, I hopped off the platform and started stretching my wings and legs and put my saddle bag on. “Now Rarity, I guess you're going to have to repay the favor?” I said slowly walking up to her. “Do you know where I could find a mare called Twilight Sparkle?” I ask, waiting for the answer. “Ah, yes, Twilight was her before you came, I believe she went back to the library. But, may I ask what business you have with her?” She ask with curiosity, but still elegantly. “I have a letter for her, from the Princess, she wanted me to deliver it to her personaly.” Rarity looked at me a bit more excited. “Oh the Princess, how did you meet her majesty?” She asked, trying to get some gossip. I force out a smile. “I really don’t have all day, do you mind, telling me where is the library? Rarity gave a sigh, and told me the location of the library. After saying my goodbyes, I quickly head out, and flew over to the a large hollowed-out tree.
I walked past the sign, looking to the door with the drawing of wax candle on it and gave it 3 hard knocks.
*Knock, knock, knock*
After a moment, the door opened by a little a purple dragon with green spikes and eyes: Spike. “Ah, hi there, how can I help you?” Asked the little baby dragon. “Yes, I'm Looking for Twilight Sparkle, I have a letter for her.” I said as I slip in my face into my bag, and bringing out the sealed letter in my mouth. “Who is it Spike?” A voice said in the distance. “It’s for you Twi.” Responded the young drake. A light mulberry pony with a violet and rose mane and tail and violet eyes shows herself: Twilight Sparkle. “How can I help you?” She said as she walks up to the door. “Ah, es, is is or ou.” I said with the scroll in my mouth. “ T's om Prinsss Elestia.” Her horn glows, and makes an aura around the scroll, and pulls it out of my mouth with her magic. “Its from Princess Celestia.” I said correcting myself. As I stand at the door, Twilight opens the letter and reads it to herself for a moment, then with her magic, she sets the scroll to the side. “Well allow me to introduce myself: I'm High Note, I'm new to Ponyvile. To be exacat. I got here yesterday.” I said giving a short bow. “Oh, well then High Note, welcome to Ponyvile.” She said “As you already know, I am Twilight Sparkle, and this is my apprentice and friend: Spike.” She said pointing to the drake with her hoof. “As for the letter: It says here that you will be assisting me with one of my studies that the Princess gave me a few weeks ago.” I was a bit surprised from hearing that from Twilight. I strolled in and close the door behind me with my hind leg. I took a moment at looking around the room. Its was quite natural, the carved out shelves were filled with all sorts of books, there was a case of stairs that lead to the living area, and the center of the room was a round table with the wooden carved horse head on it. I then looked back to Twilight “And what subject am I supposed to help you with?” I asked.
“Corruption.” She simply responded. The very word gave a chill down my spine. Corruption, one of the things I hated most of my old home. The very word started to give me flash backs.

“High Note?” Twilight called for me as almost went into day dreaming about my past. “Yah, corruption. That sounds interesting.” I responded mindlessly. “What else there did the princess wrote in the letter?”
“That and it saying you're new in town, and that you could use the help to settle down. Do you have a place to stay for the night High Note?” She questioned me looking into my eyes. I was just about respond to her but I was caught into big bright violet eyes. I couldn't resist it, her gaze was heartwarming. As I looked into her eyes, I felt something I have never felt before. I sawn it, it was right in front of me. I saw a spark of love.
We gazed onto each other’s eye for what seemed like minutes. But it was quickly broken by the sounds of knocking on the door behind me, startling me. As I turned, I saw Spike quickly heading to the door. Behind it was a Pink mare, hopping up and down. Her mane was a darker pink and she had light blue eyes: Pinkie Pie.
She quickly jumped in and got between me and Twilight, speaking to her in rapid speed. “Oh Twilight, did you hear? There's a new pony in town. Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack told me about him. They said he is quite the helpful stallion. I just came here to see if- ” Pinkie suddenly stops with a gasp looking to me. “Oh it's you, you’re here, wow. Welcome to Ponyvile! It’s going to be great, I can’t wait to be friends. Ooh, I'm going to have to throw you a party.” She said all in a rush, putting a her arm over my neck, almost squeezing me.
“Yah, great.” I said in trying to get out of the head lock. “But, I think there is no time for that now, I mean, it’s nearly sun down, and I had a busy day." I say, trying to talk my way out. “Oh, you’re right, I will never have the party ready now, everypony will be sleeping by the time it starts. Silly me!” She said with a bubbly giggle.
“Anyway, Twilight do you mind if I sleep on the couch tonight, since I got no other place to go?” I ask kindly, hoping that she won't mind. “Sure High Note, Spike! Can you show our High note the guest bed room?
Spike gave a nod, and then looked to me giving me a motion to fallow him up the stairs, leaving the other to mares to chat.
“So, you got a thing for Twilight? Spike asked as we got the spare bed room. I gave a short squeak, and had a bad poker face on. “What are you talking about?” I said trying to not give in. “I could see it in your eyes when you looked into hers. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anypony, besides I have a crush myself on a special somepony.” He said with a taunting look.
After Spike left me in the room, I closed the door and headed to the bed. "Man, I love sleeping, these beds are just to attracting. Way better quality then back at the orphanage.” I thought to myself as I laid on the bed shutting my eyes.