• Published 29th Mar 2014
  • 1,376 Views, 20 Comments

Clear Truth: Ace Attorney - The Timed Turnabout - Dapper Guy



No matter how deep a lie runs, Truth will always set the innocent free.

  • ...
0
 20
 1,376

Prologue

“It didn’t have to end like this you know.”

“We could have kept it all quiet.”

“I guess I have only myself to blame.”

“For thinking that you, of all ponies, could comprehend what you’ve set into motion.”

-Aspect’s Family Mansion, Upper Canterlot-
-10th Waxing Moon, 8:05 A.M.-

“Well I’m glad to see how well you’re taking the situation,” said a peach pink mare. “He’s upstairs waiting for you in his study as usual; you know where it is dear. I’ll be up there with some drinks soon.

She watched as a pegasus stallion climbed up the stairs of the hall, Well better not keep those boys waiting, this is going to be a long day for all of us. Trotting over to the kitchens, she picked up a tray and loaded it with three glasses of tomato juice. I hope there’s no bad blood between them, I’d hate to see him with another friend so angry at him especially now.

Making her way up, she noticed the door to the study was wide open. Wish he would learn to close the door behind him; we don’t live in a barn. As she went to close the door, she noticed somepony lying on the floor with the pegasus standing over him. It looked like…

“Guards, Guards! MURDER!”