• Published 1st Apr 2014
  • 505 Views, 4 Comments

Equestrian empires - Astra sky



A war between Canterlot and another kingdom

  • ...
8
 4
 505

The death

Spike woke up, and looked around. He was so relieved to see that everyone was alive, and that the attack was over. He realized that the pony who went with Shankist was gone. Then he remembered that he didn't come back.

He asked Shankist what happened. "We went to go check out a noise in the fog. I heard the other pony yell, and when I looked back, he had three bandits hackin' him on the ground. Blood was coming all out from the middle of them. I got a good look around and just busted through a crowd with my shield. After that, I ran for the camp yellin' for y'all."

"Woah... just be glad that wasn't you."

"I frikkin' WISH it was me. I wouldn't have to worry about dyin' here in this deathwish anymore."

"Wouldn't it be painful?"

"The whole thing is..... you have a family. You also got friends. I don't have nothin' left, so I don't care."

"I guess you're right."

"I think you should survive this war. I knew someone like you. He slowly eased into this." Spike was broken up, and vomited a letter out. Shankist picked it up, and read out loud. "Dear Captain Gold Stone, Ponyville has been taken from us. We are sending a large force to this estate, and if you don't show up, you will be tracked down and killed. Sincerely, Your Commander. What the hell's wrong with this pony!?"