• Published 1st Apr 2014
  • 505 Views, 4 Comments

Equestrian empires - Astra sky



A war between Canterlot and another kingdom

  • ...
8
 4
 505

Names

A few days after the fight, Spike learned all the names of the ponies. The one with the cutie mark of $ was named Gold Stone. The one with the cutie mark of the skull was Slaughter Walker. Another one with a cutie mark of a knife was named Strayblade.

One had a jacket and grey pants over his cutie mark. His name was Blood Washer. Another with a cutie mark of a wolf was named Chains.

One more had a grey vest on had a cutie mark of a jail house. His name was "Shankist." Spike could see brutality in him. Shankist wasn't his name, but it was his nickname. He was good with fighting, running from guards, skinning animals, and planning.

The last one was killed by bandits. What happened, was that right after the fight, he and Shankist went hunting for some meat. Shankist came running back, and yelling, "GET READY! GET YOUR ASSES UP! GET UP!"

Blood Washer jumped up and started yelling, "WHAT!? WHAT DID YOU SEE!?" Spike could see movement out in the fog. It was obviously a pony.

He just looked towards the group to see if anything was happening. They were all mixed up and yelling. Spike could only hear, "THEY'RE OUT THERE! HOW MANY!? I DON'T KNOW! WHAT THE HELL'S HAPPENING!?" Out of nowhere, there was a loud crack of leaves out of the camp.

They all got silent, and Chains told every pony, "Stay.... back.... and don't..... move." He took out an axe, and slowly walked forward. He quickly changed from a pony to a figure. Something ran from behind the group, and it went for Spike.

The first thing he did was stick his sword out. Before the screaming pony could stop, the sword ran right through him. Then something hit Spike's shield, his sword, and then his head, slamming his face into a tree. He was unconcious.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, I made the last one die because I couldn't think of another description. You hear his death next chapter. If you don't like the story so far, you're an idiot, and a bad story is what you deserve. If you do think this is a good story, let me know a couple of things i'm missing. The looks of these criminal ponies is one thing, but there is NO FRIKKIN' WAY that I can come up with six different looks unless I steal one, and that's gonna piss somebody off.