• Published 1st Apr 2014
  • 505 Views, 4 Comments

Equestrian empires - Astra sky



A war between Canterlot and another kingdom

  • ...
8
 4
 505

The hiding

Spike and Shankist were the only ones that ever left the building. Wether it was to kill some pony or steal money to buy food, they were the only ones to leave. The trouble was the guards on the rooftops. They were sometimes hard to get by unseen, and impossible to escape on the ground.

Usually, if they were caught, they had to make a choice. Run or fight. If they fight, it would be behind eachother. If they run, they split up and hide some where.

Usually, they were too cautious to be discovered. Still, they were prepared for a fight or chase. Inside the hideout, Spike asked, "If we're totally unseen, blended in, or stealthy, why are we ready to be caught?"

"Because. You never know when the smallest mistake can blow the whole thing for you," replied Shankist. That made Spike understand. After nearly a month, the kingdom was completely aware of the "stalkers."

There were posters of their masks, preachers announcing rewards, and even uniformed witnesses to spot a crime and tell. None of this worked. Then the guards were brutally beating the innocents for answers. It only pissed off the citizens enough to start riots, support the "stalkers," and poison the food for guards.

Author's Note:

A little heads up. Shankist. Yes, it's lame, but I just thought of random words for names. Take "Blood Washer" as an example, and then look at "Rainbow Dash." It's just random words put together. I know "Shankist" is a bad name, but compared to the show, it's a good one.