• Published 30th Mar 2012
  • 786 Views, 7 Comments

The Spotted Alicorn - Tartpelt dah Poneh

  • ...
23
 7
 786

Chapter 3: Any Action? Maybe Some.

RainbowDash has just been getting more and more pissed off how all of the sudden, ponies were leaving Poppy alone more than usual. But of course, every now and then through the few months somepony clicked and Rainbow would stare them down and they'd still laugh or giggle just as they do when Poppy does it. Poppy would join in, too, and then they'd turn away giggling but, of course, frightened because you could tell they were trying to hide it behind those fake smiles. That and one time one stallion admitted it. Rainbow would continue staring them down for another 5 minutes until she turned away again. But one day, in English class, Rainbow finally got some action! Poppy's class was doing pantomimes in separate groups of a scene from Julius Casaer when some stallions from another class came passing by. One of which, was a stallion from her P.E. class who was clicking during hockey. She asked him politely and calmly and nicely to stop, and he just giggled and laughed and said "ok" in a mocky, sarcastic way. That son of a bitch clicked again as he obviously must've noticed Poppytart in vicinity while he passed by. Rainbow caught it and flew right over to and in front of him, stopping him and catching him by suprise.

"I...heard...that," RainbowDash said slowly and darkly.

"Uh, heard what," The stallion stammered, slightly giggling and trying to deny his mistake. Poppy came up, too, to join RainbowDash in staring them down. Rainbow notices in the corner of her eye, her mane slowly straightened and lengthened, head and tail, until it looked like Pinkie Pie's when she'd gone crazy just because she and the others didn't want to go to Gummy's after-birthday party. She ignored it though. The two mares continued to stare him and his friends down until they stopped giggling, for once took this seriosuly, finally showed genuine fear in their faces and voices, and backed away until they were against the windows at the end of the hallway that looked out to the football field behind the school.

"Like you...don't...know," RainbowDash and Poppytart said menacingly, simultaneously, and in lowered voices.

"C-could you back off p-please," the frightened, blonde stallion in the middle stuttered. "Y-you're scaring us a-and y-ou're in our p-personal space."

Poppy began to softly chuckle, beginning to go into madness, eyes...actually turning to a burning red...kind of like this one character, who's apparently prone to madness, did in this anime Poppy likes.

"But that's exactly what we want," Poppy said in a pleasant-in-a-very-scary-way tone of voice, an evil grin crossing her face, slowly tilting her head to her right.

"We also want you to quit it with your little bully games," Rainbow continued, never taking her unblinking eyes off any one of the stallions and never changing the hostility in her expression. "Have you any idea how many times Poppytart here has asked ponies as calm, maturely, and kindly as she can to them to stop making that noise, her reason being it drives her INSANE?!?! AND IT'S TRUE! JUST LOOK AT HER FACE!" Poppy's face was actually more frightening and creepy than Nightmare Moon! It looked as if she had a flashlight shining up at her face from below her chin. Her eyes a bright, burning red so terrifying it seemed it could burn your soul itself, and they were slowly shrinking and looking like cat eyes to boot! She was slightly twitching and her grin was crooked, heck she looked like she was going to kill them and turn them into cupcakes with Pinkie Pie in about three seconds! The stallions flinched in terror at a single glance of such a sight, strong enough to give a little pony nightmares bad enough to traumatize them and last for however long it takes to drive them mentally ill.

"N-no! No I d-don't know how l-long, how w-would I know?!"

"Far too much," Poppy said, her grin instantly disapearing back to a hostile frown. "And for FAR TOO LONG!!!"

"When she says 'stop'," Rainbow continued. "She means STOP!"

Poppy added in, "Not for the class period, not for the day, not for the week, not for the month, not for the rest of the school year, but forEVER!! ARE YOU REALLY SO DAMN INCAPABLE OF SOMETHING SO FUCKING EASY?!?! HUH?!?!"

The stallions couldn't answer.

"ANSWER ME!"

"NO," the stallions finally shouted out in intense fear. Poppy's eyes were burning even more with fury than before. And what really unsettled RainbowDash was that her mane and tail almost looked as if it was changing color. In fact, her entire coat! The dark blonde with white streaks was tinting to an orange color with black streaks. her coat was tinting black and her spots were tinting the same orange as the dark blonde in her mane and tail. Her horn was slowly sharpening and growing longer, and on her back, little bat wings were forming and beginning to grow! Poppytart was turning into a Nightmare-Night-cookie-patterned demon! Even her cutie mark was beginning to melt away, probably to make room for a more suitable one. Everypony was staring with wild eyes filled with terror, stepping back as not to bother them, fearing that if they did they'd get hurt. Smart ponies.

"Now then," Poppy said, her voice changing as well as her appearance. "Will you stop and never ever do it again..."

"Or will we have to teach you a lesson ourselves?" Rainbow continued.

"Seeing as how to school's dicipline system can't be effective enough to keep up?" Poppytart finished. With the last sentence, Poppy seemed to have finished transforming into a full on, dark-magic, blood-thirsty, evil demon.Her cutie mark was a jaguar's paw with long, shining, sharp claws, dripping with fresh, glistening blood. Her evil grin slowly reapeared, and her teeth seemed to be razor sharp. That told the stallions exactly what she meant by her sinister threat.

"N-n-o no," One of the other stallions said, quivering, the living daylights scared out of him.

"W-w-we g-get the picture," another said, beginning to cry.

"Good," Rainbow said taking a step back, but never taking a eye off them. She gestured with a wing for Poppy to step back, too, and Poppy's scary expression calmed a bit, and started transforming to her normal self again. When the stallions got a the right distance away from Rainbow and Poppy, they broke out in to a run in terror, fleeing to get as far away from them as possible, crying and screaming like colts after seeing their first R-rated horror movie. At that display, Poppy began to chuckle and giggle insanely, a shadow over her eyes. Rainbow giggled a little, too. It's kind of like in an anime when a character is all insane and stuff, they start giggling all creepy-like and they have that kind of look on their face like when they're about to kill someone.

"Poppy," one of Poppy's friends/classmates began as she approached her. Poppy stopped giggling. "Are you ok?"

"Oh, uh," Poppy began. "Y-yeah - yeah I - I'm fine, I'm fine."

"Ok."

Unfortunately, seeing as how she threatened a few other students, Poppy received a detention. Thankfully, the teacher hadn't seen RainbowDash doing anything of the sort so she was still aloud to visit the school the help out Poppy. But luckily, since Poppy was able to get special accomodations, she was allowed to attend her detention elsewhere rather than the normal detention room to avoid more of those jackasses clicking at her. Especially when she can't block'em out with music through her new, pretty, hot pink headphones because it's no electronics allowed. She got to attend detention in the library again with the homework club. She liked the homework club because it was quiet, it was a friendly setting, and they usually had snacks. Last time they had cookies and those little containers of apple juice like the ones they have at breakfast, but it was about two or three times taller. This time, they had mini bags of cheese crackers that had letters indented into them to look like peices from a word making board-game. It was cool because these crackers don't usually look like this. Poppy took out an extra sheet of paper from her pink school binder and made as many words with the crackers as she could. A nice detention in her case, don't you think?



*~*~☾~✿~✧~★~✧~✿~☾~*~*



Sigghhh. Poppytart woke up Saturday morning remembering how lonely this weekend would be, seeing as how Bullet, her somepony, was grounded for whatever reason. Even though the school week ended with something fun in fourth period (a party for a student teacher's last day working in the special program on which Pinkie Pie and RainbowDash were welcomed to), the entire school week had still been pretty stressful. Poppy was really looking forward to unwinding with Bullet the whole weekend at her house; relaxing, watching TV, or sitting in the dining room playing a computer video game Poppy and some of the other SCC stallions liked called...should it be called, ManeCraft? Maybe, because you know how the word play goes...if that's what the pony version would be called. But Poppy liked it and had gotten Bullet into it a while back. If only they could both buy the game because one of Poppy's friends from the SCC, Flash Drive, who's a total techy and is pretty hyperactive at times, helped Poppy get the game only by giving her a copy of the client via one of his USB sticks. That didn't do anything to her ManeCraft account, so she couldn't play multiplayer for most servers, and that's what she wished she could do with Bullet. That way, when he's playing, she can help him out and play with him at the same time. Plus, they could change their players' skins. The whole day she spent on her computer playing a flash game about mice, which her parents didn't allow her to play anymore so she was doing it in secret, and watching videos on an online video site she went on frequently. Later that evening, nearing 4 o'clock in the evening, the phone rang and to Poppytart's surpise, it was Bullet!

Thankfully, this weekend wasn't completely lonely. The next day, Poppy got that hug she wanted from Bullet when she met up with him at the road bridge nearby Poppy's neighborhood when she made her way over as he did. When they got to the complex, they had to go inside for a little while first and then be able to go outside. Poppy tried to be as quiet as possible because she was actually rather scared of being in Bullet's living room. But that's not important here. She tried to imagine her and Bullet somewhere else, like her own living room, but she also tried convincing herself it wasn't her fault at all Bullet was punished. It made her feel a little better, but the memory of the before time still stung. When they went outside, they went to the small playground nearby the pool. They played on the swings, Bullet did some "ninja moves", and when Poppy tried to do one of them (running up a slide), she slipped in the grass as she tried to start running and got numerous small splinters in her left hoof from the piece of wood surrounding the bark chips. She tried to pick them out herself, but it wasn't working so they went back inside for a little bit to tweeze them out. Once they were all gone, they went back out and played some more. They were both enjoying this little poking game and Poppy was just cracking up the whole time!

Poppy had plenty of fun playing around on the playground with Bullet, but like all her visits, it ended quickly and the two were heading back to Poppy's place. And on the way, they played a weird game Poppy always liked to do with her grandmother when coming home from detention that she called "Sign Watching". You find two signs, or anything else that has words on it, then jumble them up together by putting each word in between each other. So, say you pass by SugarCube Corner, then maybe you see a tiny foal with a shirt that says "Daddy's Little Stinker". Rearrange the words so each word is in between each other (words composed of two individual ones get separated), and you'ss get "Sugar Daddys Cube Little Corner Stinker" (sounds like "Sugar Daddys, cube little 'Corner Stinker'"). The results don't always come out making sense. but sometimes they make so little sense that it's funny. Poppy and Bullet did it all the way back to Poppy's place, so Poppy had fun walking home as well as during this visit.

The next weekend was basically somewhat of a repeat of the last weekend; that is except for the hoof full of splinters. Saturday's weather was pretty cloudy, yet Sunday actually came out to match the day's name! And the weather report called for more until the following Saturday the next weekend. Poppy found that very fortunate seeing as how last time it was a beautiful day on a school day, she felt in the best mood she'd ever been in while in Ponyville because she and her friends ate outside that one day. Poppy had her cheery songs playing, too, through her new headphones.

Sunday night, she went to bed, and she had one of the most emotionally impacting dreams she's ever had. For once, she actually found herself in the metaphor she composed to describe her feelings toward her life under certain events or circumstances; chained up in a prison cell at night, covered in ever-bleeding scars, moonlight shining down in front of her through the small, metal-barred window. She put her head down and closed her eyes again, but then she felt the moonlight shift onto her. Then she realized, Wait a minute, that's not moonlight. She opened her eyes, still in the cell, and looked up to see a young, ghostly stallion in front of her. However, he looked more of an angel than a ghost. In fact, he was an alicorn. He wore a prince's crown, he was golden brown with darker brown hair, and he had pale blue eyes. His cutiemark depicted a red, heart-shaped lock with a gold crown and a golden key on the side. His facial expression was a very sad look, that of like someone who lost something so important, they couldn't bear life without it, and that it's been gone almost their entire life. They could see it right in front of them but they knew they could never take it back on their own. And for this stallion, it was apparently Poppy herself. She got up to say something, and was shedding tears, mane like Fluttershy's as she brought herself to say in a small voice,

"...B-Blueberry?"



*~*~☾~✿~✧~★~✧~✿~☾~*~*