• Published 15th Mar 2014
  • 803 Views, 25 Comments

The Supermodel Scandal - GrassBlade



How did Fleur and Rarity get into Playcolt magazine? Oh no, this is NOT socially acceptable. Follow our two unicorn mares as they embark on a quest for social redemption! (Hint: It involves quite a bit of slapping)

  • ...
7
 25
 803

Aftermath

"Just a tad lower there, yes, now bend your forelegs, a little more, okay. Now, Fleur, straighten you back legs..."

Streak got Fleur into the position he liked. Rotating his camera around so that he and the supermodel faced the same direction, he ordered her to raise her tail slightly, exposing a little more of her legs. Fleur looked over her shoulder at the the cameraman while Rarity looked on.

"Um, Mr. Streak, as much as I admire your experience in this field, wouldn't you agree that this is slightly immodest?" asked Rarity. "Plus, I find that you cannot see very much of my design at all. The corset and sleeves are completely hidden behind the trail. Wouldn't it be more appropriate if you focused on the outfit instead of Fleur's tai-"

"Nonsense, Miss Rarity, I know what I'm doing," replied Streak, tongue hanging out of his mouth. "This is, uh, purely experimental. It takes a while to find the perfect viewpoint, wouldn't you agree?"

"I suppose so... I just want to see that my outfit is displayed in the best possible light."

"Will do."

Rarity walked out of the room to continue working, leaving the pegasus to his devices.


---


A few days after the photo shoot, Rarity walked through the streets of Canterlot, humming. All around she saw modest and respectable pictures of Fleur wearing her dress. Ponies were gaping and sighing, and Rarity was bubbling with excitement. A block away she spotted Fleur waiting for her, and broke into a trot to greet her.

As Rarity approached she began to notice stallions eyeing Fleur in a way that made her skin crawl. Fleur was looking uncomfortable and Fancy Pants was barking at a sheepish blue unicorn stallion.

"What do you mean Playcolt? My Fleur would never model for something so.. scandalous!" yelled Fancy.

"I assure you Mister..."

"You perverted and sick minded-"

Rarity pivoted on the spot to face Fleur. Both mares were lost for words as a third mare, a pegasus, approached Fleur furiously.

"I have always looked up to you as a mare who stood up for the better things in life. You never lowered yourself to this level and.. and.." The mare looked just about ready to spit on Fleur. The model herself was on the verge of tears.

"Please, miss, I don't understa-"

Rarity interrupted, "Come on Fleur, let's go to the manager."

Sniffling, Fleur complied. "He'll know what to do..."

The two white unicorns pushed their way through the growing crowd. Fancy turned, spittle flying. When he saw the supermodel and the fashion designer struggling, he huffed, readjusted his monocle, and stalked off after them, glaring daggers at everypony he passed.


---


After the events of the previous day, Fleur was given a day off. Rarity accompanied her new friend, having finished her dress early. At the moment they were sitting at an ice cream parlor, happily licking pistachio and strawberry ice cream cones. Suddenly, Streak walked in with a smaller camera about his neck.

"Why, what a surprise to see you two ladies here!" He grinned.

"Oh yes! Hello, Streak!" said Rarity.

"Hello," said Fleur.

Streak gave them a nod and turned to the parlor owner, laying down a few bits for a chocolate ice cream cone. He examined the area, looking for a seat. Despite being empty other than the three of them, he sat across from the unicorns, holding the cone in his wing. The two looked up, surprised.

"Do you mind?" he said with a half smile, holding up the camera. "It should help me brainstorm a few better poses and ideas."

"Oh, um, sure I suppose so," Fleur said, giving the cone a lick.

FLASH!

Streak examined the photo. He had gotten a good picture of Fleur mid-lick, and Rarity didn't look half bad either. With a little editing this will be great, he thought. Better get this to the boss. He gave them a wink and an empty 'thanks' before taking off into the sky, his chocolate cone forgotten.

---

Rarity lay awake. Her excuse to herself was that she was considering dress ideas, but she couldn't help her mind drifting back to what had happened after her first time with Fleur. A familiar cold weight of guilt settled in her stomach. I've ruined her reputation... she pouted. And mine! Because of my stupid little- Rarity stopped. What exactly had gone wrong? The pictures had turned up in Playcolt, hadn't they? But who could've gotten a hold of those pictures? And what did they even look like? She hadn't seen them at all, she had been so swept up in the after effects of the... incident.

She sat up.

Rarity needed to get her hooves on a Playcolt - she blushed at the thought - in order to see who had taken and published the picture. And then... Rarity's eyes flit around madly. Perhaps she'd turn them into a ferret and swing them around until Opal interfered. Yes, that sounded good. Rarity chuckled to herself, sinking back beneath the covers into her pleasant slumber.