• Published 2nd Mar 2014
  • 4,242 Views, 36 Comments

An American Werewolf in Equestria - Ron Jeremy Pony



David Kessler has woken up to find himself no longer in London, but still cursed. Will the inhabitants of this new world be able to help, or will the curse spread to all of them?

  • ...
10
 36
 4,242

Free Bird

An American Werewolf in Equestria
Chapter 8 – Free Bird

(Golden Oaks Library – David’s Room – The Following morning)

Twilight groaned as she woke up. A strange, but pleasant, ache rested between her thighs. She blushed lightly as she thought of the previous night. David had been gentle when he made a mare of her. He had moved at a tempo she was comfortable with until she showed she was ready to move faster and harder. She had begun matching his thrusts and from there the night exploded out into a wonderful, and amazing, display of what their bodies could do.

She felt David’s arm still around her. She began to move, but he didn’t relax his grip.

“You don’t have to get up right now,” he said.

“We both need to get up. Spike most likely is already up getting the Library ready for visitors, and I need to be out there,” she said.

“I can think of several good reasons why you don’t have to get up right now,” he said.

She let out a surprised squeak as his fingers found their way down to her sex. She purred and moaned as he began to massage her.

“That’s not fair,” she said as she leaned back against him.

He caught her in a kiss when the door came open. Twilight let out a surprised squeak, David stopped what he was doing, and together they looked at an embarrassed Spike.

“Hey buddy,” David said.

“What the hay… No, I don’t want to know. This is like walking in on your mom or sister… Actually this is walking in on your mom and sister!” he shouted as he walked back into the library.

“So, up?” David asked.

She nodded and slowly climbed out of bed herself. The first thing she noticed was that she was walking just a little bowlegged with her hindlegs. Another thought from last night brought a fresh blush. She waved it off and walked toward where Spike was at.

“Spike, I’m sorry that you saw us like that,” she said.

“You’re sorry? I’m the one that needs to burn that image of his head! I didn’t need to see… that!” he said.

David listened to the little dragon carry on for a few minutes while he got dressed. To be honest he couldn’t really fault him too much. He had been on the receiving end of that once with his own parents. He had woke up when he was seven years old, wondered into their room to ask for a glass of water, and found them happily making his little sister. He didn’t wonder out of his room after lights out until well after he turned fifteen.

He finished getting dressed and walked in where the little dragon was still carrying on.

“I know what it’s like, and we are sorry Spike,” David said.

“Yeah right!” Spike replied.

“No, really I know what it’s like. I’ve wondered in on my parents before. Trust me it’s an image that haunted me for a really long time. That said, I understand now that they were both very much in love with each other. Why don’t we have a talk, just you, me, and something from Sugarcube corner. How does that sound to you?” David asked.

“Okay,” Spike said.

David smiled at Twilight who nodded, and began reorganizing the shelves. Spike opened the door and David followed him out of the library into the street. The little dragon lead him toward the large cake looking building. They both walked in and found a table.

“Good morning!” Pinkie Pie said as she waved.

“Hi Pinkie,” Spike replied.

“So, what do you feel like having?” David asked.

“You really want me to choose?” Spike asked.

“Sure, it’s my treat, and whatever you choose I’ll try to eat as well,” he said.

“Pinkie, can we have two extra special small stacks of pancakes?” Spike asked.

“You sure? You want the really special, special ones right?!” She asked excitedly.

“That’s the ones,” Spike said.

“Yes!” Pinkie shouted as she hoof pumped.

“What did you just order us?” David asked.

“Something that is amazing,” Spike assured him, “So while she’s making our breakfast how about we talk about what it is you think that you’re doing with Twilight.”

“Glad to see that you get right to the point,” David said.

He leaned back and looked at the ceiling.

“I don’t know how to explain it, but we clicked. It was just something that seemed to feel right. It still feels right. I don’t want to be without her,” David said.

“So, you’re going to become her stallion?” Spike asked.

“I’m not sure what that means exactly, but if it means being with her, yeah,” he said.

“Don’t hurt her feelings. I’ve never seen her so caught up in anyone before. She respects Princess Celestia, and I know she also respects Princess Luna. She loves Both Shining Armor and Princess Candace, but she loves them the same way she loves me. She loves them like family. You’re different,” Spike said.

David knew what he was getting at. It was obvious that the young dragon picked up on the fact that Twilight thought of him different. He had ignored the signs of it himself for a while. It was true that he had really only been here for a little while, but things like this just seemed to happen fast, or at least they did since he was cursed. Maybe that was part of it. He didn’t want to think that the wolf was the reason for it all though.

He didn’t want to think it was the wolf even though it made perfect sense. There was something animalistic inside of him. It could feel it clawing at his waking hours. It wasn’t that he was a stranger to sex, or even casual sex, After all what was college if not a place to experiment and learn new things about yourself and your friends. His thoughts turned a little darker after that. His friends. Tiffany, Christine, Bobby, Jeff, Tony, William, Donna, and Mila were all still back home. He made himself stop thinking about it. Even if the possibility existed to where he could go back he wouldn’t, or rather he couldn’t He couldn’t because of the lack of control.

He heard Spike’s voice and grinned. He almost asked him what he said when he pieced it together from what he had heard. Spike was asking him what his intentions were toward Twilight.

“I want to be with her,” he said.

“You don’t want to leave?” Spike asked.

“Buddy, I might have to go to the Crystal Empire, but I don’t want to leave Twilight. Even if I have to move I’m not leaving her,” he said.

Spike looked at him and finally nodded.

“Okay, just don’t hurt her,” he said.

“I don’t plan on it,” David said.

The two of them enjoyed their breakfast, and neither of them saw the excited Pinkie Pie who had listened to their conversation. Without warning the pink mare was gone out of Sugarcube Corner. She ran down the street looking for the familiar tree when she ran into a Cyan Pegasus.

“Rainbow Dash, OhmygoshIjustheardthemostincrediblethingaboutTwilight!” she said as her words tried to come out faster than her mouth would move.

“Woah, Pinkie, slow down, and what about Twilight?” Dash asked.

“She’s got a coltfriend!” Pinkie said her eyes shining brightly.

“What?! She’s an egghead! Where did she get a coltfriend? Does she even know what to do with one?” Dash asked.

“The werewolf,” Pinkie said proud of herself.

“Wait… She’s dating him?! I’ve got to hear this from her!” Dash said.

The both of them began heading toward the library when Rarity stepped out from a vendor and caused them to trip over her. Rarity grumbled about some fabrics getting dirty when she looked at Rainbow Dash and Pinkie.

“Girls, good morning,” she said.

“Rarity, Twilight has a new Coltfriend!

He’sthewerewolfandhe’stalkingtoSpikeinSugarcubecornerrightnow!!!!” Pinkie said once again letting the words try to leave her faster than she could speak them.

“She’s got a what?!” Rarity asked.

“Yeah, I don’t really want to believe it either, but Pinkie said that it’s the werewolf,” Dash said.

Pinkie nodded vigorously.

“I am coming with you to find out about this,” she said.

The three of them arrived to the library to find Fluttershy already there. Their friend was talking to Twilight for a moment.

“Fluttershy, I don’t know how his wolf side would react to you trying to talk to him,” Twilight said.

“But, if I could maybe just talk to him a little I could find out so much about it. I might could even learn how to talk to the Timber Wolves,” she said.

“Different kind of wolf,” Twilight replied.

“I know, but just think about it. I could ask the Timber Wolves not to hurt anymore ponies. That would be really useful,” Fluttershy said.

“Yeah, about your friend… Or should I say Coltfriend,” Dash said.

Twilight turned toward her and lowered her ears.

“Ummmm…” she started.

“I knew it!” Pinkie exclaimed.

“Twilight you got a coltfriend and didn’t tell any of us?” Rarity asked looking hurt.

“Well… it didn’t really become official until last night,” Twilight said as she moved.

Pinkie watched her and then covered her mouth with her hoof.

“The both of you rutted!” she said.

“Ummmm… We… Well… It wasn’t quite…” Twilight tried to say.

“Woah, Twilight I’m surprised, and a little impressed. I wasn’t sure if you really knew what to do with a stallion. So, are the stories true?” Dash asked.

“You helped carry him!” Twilight exclaimed.

“Yeah, and he was covered up in blankets,” Dash replied.

“I can’t say from an excited state, but when I measured him for his clothes… it would appear to be true,” Rarity said.

Twilight looked hard at her.

“Oh my… Twilight you… He… Oh my…” Fluttershy said.

Twilight facehooved and sat down. It was going to be one of those times, and she needed to get ready for it.

(Ponyville Train station – The following day)

Twilight stood up on her hind legs and hugged David hard. She felt his arms around her and they kissed deeply before the sound of the train arriving sounded. Neither of them stopped kissing and it was only when they heard a groan that they finally stopped. They turned to see Shining Armor standing there.

“I come to pick up my new recruit and find this,” he said.

“BBBFF!” Twilight shouted.

She hugged him tightly and he smiled. He watched as she stepped back and studied her. She didn’t look any different, but there was something about the way she was watching the werewolf. His eyes widened as he realized what it was and shook his head. Inwardly he wasn’t sure why he thought Candace would be wrong. Maybe it was because this was Twilight his little sister, but he had honestly hopped that she would have been wrong about this.

“So, you’ve got a lot of work ahead of you David. How do you feel about that?” he asked.

“I’m excited, but I have a reason to want to stay,” David said.

“For the love of Celestia… Look I know the both of you are… close. We’re going to leave it at close. Twilight is welcomed to come to the Crystal Empire when she wants. It’s her right as a Princess. You’ll be given a month pass once a year,” he said.

“Shining, I’m coming with him,” Twilight said.

“What about Ponyville?” Shining asked.

“I’ll be coming back to it, but there’s something I want to do when we get over there,” she said.

He shook his head and turned around.

“Why does she always have to be right? Can’t she be wrong just once?” he asked as he climbed back on the train.

(Golden Oaks Library – Same time)

The white mare with a red swiss cross on her flank walked up to the front door. She breathed out a sigh and pushed the flattened letter under the door. It had taken her nearly two days to decide what to do. Seeing him, realizing who he was, and who she was had made her question so much about herself and about what she wanted. Did she want to be with him again? In truth she did. She had missed David like the flowers missed the rain, but regardless of what his decision was she wanted him to know about Serafine. She needed to tell him about his daughter, that she found someone so much like her father, and that she found a way to remove her curse. She needed to tell him because it was something she had promised herself she would do when she crossed over.

“She’s the best of both of us David,” she said sadly.

Author's Note:

(Okay… The Serafine thing is cannon. Thanks to An American Werewolf in Paris we learned that Serafine Pigot is the daughter of Alex Price and David Kessler. To be honest I don’t really think that Serafine really cured herself. Although she received a blood transfusion I’m fairly sure that she still carries the curse inside of her. If that’s true then she might feel, but not see her mother. It would stand to reason that Celestia would have allowed Alex to come over to Equestria and turned her into a pony. In this case Nurse Redheart.

That said… I know that I didn’t really add Applejack or Jack in this chapter. I will try to add them a little more later.

Thanks for reading.

-LF)