• Published 2nd Mar 2014
  • 4,242 Views, 36 Comments

An American Werewolf in Equestria - Ron Jeremy Pony



David Kessler has woken up to find himself no longer in London, but still cursed. Will the inhabitants of this new world be able to help, or will the curse spread to all of them?

  • ...
10
 36
 4,242

Fear

An American Werewolf in Equestria
Chapter 14 – Fear

(A half a day’s walk from the Crystal Empire – Hidden Army Camp)

Queen Chrysalis bowed before the form composed of smoke and fog. Its horn glowed a brilliant red and in that instant the smoke and fog began to form into a solid being. She looked up at him as he became solid. A knowing smirk crossed his muzzle and he motioned for her to come forward.

“What news does your changeling have?” he asked.

“My subject has taken the form of a pony who had been connected to the werewolf in his previous world. Celestia’s generosity has come to haunt her,” Chrysalis replied.

“Have them study this werewolf. I’ve walked in his dream scape, but I do not think the human, nor the wolf, will abandon the one they’ve chosen as a mate,” Sombra said.

“Allow me to take her place. I will feed from his love for her until he is nothing more than a mere shell,” she said.

“You would abandon your place at my side?” Sombra asked.

She looked up at him and batted her eyelids.

“My king, my lover, I would never abandon you, but I would do this for you. I would kill werewolf without question,” she replied.

Sombra laughed and then lifted his left hoof. Trails of smoke seemed to be left behind as he moved it from one side to another. He touched her face and then pulled her against him. She let out a squeak of surprise he brought her up onto his lap. She let out a soft purring sound of pleasure as he held her and rubbed over her.

“I know you feed from love Chrysalis, and that is why our union is so perfect. I am so exquisitely empty. There is nothing inside of me that even remotely resembles anything other than desire,” he said.

She kissed his cheek. As she pulled back some of the smoke the composed him trailed after her. A sound from the front of the makeshift hall erupted and they looked to see a stallion walking in. The Stallion bowed before both of them.

“Sire, Lovely is still being held by the enemy. I humbly request permission to…” he stopped when Queen Chrysalis stood and walked toward him.

“You care so much for the mare don’t you? She means the world to you, all of that love that you have for someone who will never love you back. It must burn inside of you. Knowing that you can never touch her, never hold her, tell me stallion, what is your deepest desire?” she asked.

A green glow surrounded the stallion and his eyes turned green.

“I want to make Lovely my mare. I want us to have little weretimber wolves together, live in a place that accepts us, and not have to run from place to place out of fear of being hunted,” he said.

She turned to look at Sombra who nodded. With a smile she gleamed the image of the mare from his mind. Her form began to change. The blackness of her shell disappeared and soon she was covered with a rich green coat. Her face plumped some, she felt her flank become full, her eyes turned to a soft golden color, and her hair became the same color red as blood. She moved forward and kissed the stallion.

“Then I am yours,” she said.

“Lovely?” he asked.

“Yes, Gear, it’s me. Love me Gear, love me and make me your mare,” she said.

She pulled her into a deep hug, and she could feel the pure love rolling off of him. The kiss wasn’t the same as Sombra’s. It wasn’t that Sombra’s wasn’t passionate. It was, but Sombra’s kiss was about primal need. This was a lover’s kiss. She began to pull his love out. She felt him getting weaker as she did this. Soon his body wavered for a moment and he fell to the floor.

“Lovely… I’m so tired,” he said.

“Then sleep sweet Gear, sleep, and I will be here with you,” she replied.

He closed his eyes and she pulled the last of his love for Lovely out of him. Sombra watched the body for a moment and then both of them was amazed as he began to move slowly. Something inside of him crawling up, demanding to live, and without the moon or the herbs to transform Gear cried out as his bones began to stretch, his skin began to rip, and slowly he began to turn into a Timber Wolf. The creature looked at Chrysalis and growled. It backed away from the both of them and ran outside.

“Feeding from werebeasts is so much more interesting than a mere pony,” Chrysalis said as she returned to her form, “Is this why you wanted to convert the werewolf?” she asked.

“Partly,” he waved his hoof showing the smoke trail behind it, “I want a new body. Something powerful, and something worth having. As a mere unicorn I was defeated, but as a being from another world, and a werewolf as well… I would have all of the power I need, and I would basically be immortal. No more would I exist in this… pathetic form.”

“Wouldn’t you lose your magic?” Chrysalis asked.

“Nay, it will still be part of me,” he replied.

“What if he fights you?” she asked.

“Then I simply need to take another being’s body. The unicorn married to the Alicorn would be acceptable,” he replied.

“Yes,” Chrysalis licked her lips at the memory of Shining Armor, “Yes he would be acceptable.”

(Crystal Empire – Guard building – Training area)

Jack followed David as he walked into the building and shook his head. His friend was a little more than distracted, and on top of that he seemed to be losing himself. He didn’t know if that happened to the werewolf that attacked them, but some memories from his time on the other side sparked as he thought about it. It was a shared collection of memories that stretched out from one member of the undead to another. The first was that something had threatened the wolf and David.

David would have had to accept the fact that the wolf was part of him, but more to the fact the wolf would have had to accept David as the alpha. It was no longer a fight control himself. He had to wonder if it was good thing or a bad thing. Before his thoughts could continue the door opened and the old griffon he had seen before walked in.

The old griffon walked toward them and stretched out its wings. It let out a groan and then walked toward an event board sat on the other side of the room. Before anyone could say a word the griffon pulled the claws on its still working left arm across the blackboard.

“Now, that I have your attention we’re going to get down to business. My name is Ironclaw, Gild Ironclaw. Captain Armor has asked me to come in and take back up instructing new recruits, and advisors, in claw to hoof fighting. I will be using enough force to break bones, and I will make you bleed, but rest assured ladies I won’t kill you. No, that’s going to be your job when you realize how far into pony hell you truly are,” Gild said.

“Well, David, I’ll…” Jack started to say when Gild cut him off and tossed him back into the room.

“What is wrong with you?!” Jack exclaimed.

“If you are in this training area then you are a recruit. If you don’t want to be here then you can take a walk down washout lane after today. Until then your flank is mine!” Glid shouted.

“Hey, fuck you!” Jack shouted.

“That’s right little filly, get mad! What’s your name filly?!” Gild yelled.
“It’s Jack asshole,” Jack said.

“Jack, Jack? That’s a toy’s name, and if you’re going to be a toy then you’ve got to work your way up to Jack. Right now you are filly fooler’s limp strapon. You’re less than nothing and it’s my job to make you into a lean, mean, fighting machine! When I’m through with you you’re gonna eat, sleep, shit, rut, and breathe like an Equestria royal guardpony. Do you understand what I’m saying to you?!” Gild shouted.

“Sure,” Jack said.

“I didn’t hear you!” Gild shouted.

“Sir, yes sir,” Jack said.

“I still don’t hear you! I believe you have a discipline problem! You know what we do to little fillies with discipline problems? We make them carry their weight on their back and run! Get to it! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut!” Gild shouted.

“Hey, leave him alone,” David said.

“Oh, so the tall quite filly decided he wants to talk huh? Boy you are so ugly that I’m surprised your mama didn’t bash your head in and sell the milk!” Gild shouted.

Author's Note:

(Okay, I’m going to stop there. Looks like David and Jack have a little fun to look forward to in their new instructor. I do hope that everyone has been enjoying this so far.

LF)