• Published 28th Feb 2014
  • 563 Views, 0 Comments

Shogun Deezutra vs. The Past - trahzo



Spike marries Pinkie Pie, yeah this is a sequel to the Pinkiespike chapter in Pimp Spike's Swag, the 1st one! But it's actually starring a recurring OC of mine, who must now face off against his arch nemisis

  • ...
8
 0
 563

Act 7: Applejack vs. Dark Applejack! A Secret Truth.

"How many more of these guys are there?" Complained Applebloom.

"No time for complaining, only time for doing!" Applejack said, as she lassoed a Goblin, forced it over to her & kicked it into the next county!

A dark mist wrapped around Applejack

"What in tarnation?"

The mist then moved away from her then took on her form! This monster looked like Applejack except the orange was replaced by a darker shade, her stetson was replaced by a baseball cap, her green eyes were replaced by grey eyes, I wonder how her voice sounds.

"Howdy!"

Okay, low & demonic.

"W-Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm you! Doesn't the fact I look like you mean any thing you idiot?"

"I know that but why become me?"

"Oh right right! I'm the true you that you hid away for years! THE YOU WHO LOST HER CHANCE TO CONFESS HER SECRET FEELINGS TO SPIKE!!!"

"WHAAAAAAAT!?" Pinkie screamed outta pure shock!

"Applejack, is what she said true?" Spike asked.

*SIGH!* "Yes, I was keeping it a secret for years trying to finally find that chance, but when you & Pinkie got together, I had to abandon a part of me..." Tears flowed out of her as she continued "...So that's why we haven't really talked much after that fateful night you 2. I just didn't want you to be concerned & live the rest of your days together, I know, I'm a horrible friend, I've been keeping a secret about being in love with one of my best friend's boyfriends. I'm sorry Pinkie & Spike, if you don't like me anymore that's alright. I promise not to be friends with you ever again. At least, I got to be honest." She then turned, with a sad aura coming out of her. Then Pinkie put a hand on Applejack's shoulder.

"Whu?"

Spike put his hand on the other.

"Applejack, don't cry, we're all best friends till the very end!" Spike said

"Yeah, no matter what, we'll always stick together." Pinkie added

"You guys forgive me?"

"Of course! Besides..." She then whispered in A.J.'s ear "...You can be our mistress."

Applejack's smile came back, and she hugged them both!

"Thanks you 2!" Then she turned to face the other one. "Alright Dark Applejack, You're going down!"

"Grr! I HOPED TO BEAT YOU WITH PAINFUL EMOTIONAL SADNESS! GUESS I'LL JUST BEAT YOU WITHIN AN INCH OF YOUR LIVE, ALLOWING YOU TO SQUIRM FOR A WHILE BEFORE I THROW YOU INTO THE GROUND & BURY YOU ALIVE!!!"

Dark Applejack ran toward Applejack, then Dark A.J. was tripped by a swift kick from Applejack! She then got on top.

"I'll be the one beating you with in an inch of your life! I'm Applejack, the most dependable pony ever! I refuse to let anyone, even myself cause me to give up when my friends really need me, not even myself!"

Then Applejack started beating Dark Applejack to a bloody pulp.

"(Congratulations me, you've finally gotten over it.)"

Then Dark Applejack dissolved.

"Applejack, I'm so glad that you're..." He was cutoff by a kiss

"Don't worry Spike, she's our new mistress."

Spike wanted to object, but Applejack deserved it.