• Published 28th Feb 2014
  • 563 Views, 0 Comments

Shogun Deezutra vs. The Past - trahzo



Spike marries Pinkie Pie, yeah this is a sequel to the Pinkiespike chapter in Pimp Spike's Swag, the 1st one! But it's actually starring a recurring OC of mine, who must now face off against his arch nemisis

  • ...
8
 0
 563

Act 3: Defend Fluttershy: Big Mac, Discord, and Angel vs. Queen Chrysalis

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Fluttershy was flying away because the changelings and Queen Chrysalis were trying to kill her, they then had her cornered in a dead end alley way! Was this the end of her?

*Smack* *Poof* *Wham*

No, it was in fact not! As Fluttershy looked up, Big Mac, Angel Bunny & Discord all had there backs turned to Fluttershy with their fists up to fight!

"Well, well, well, looks like the shy one has some boyfriends to do the fighting for her!"

"Shut-up you bugly fuck!" said Angel!

"Angel, language, and when did you learn how to talk?"

"You know the 5th toxic waste dump we stopped? Well, the waste kinda got on my fur & effected my vocal cords! I've been keeping it a secret until the right time comes!" Angel explained. Imagine him with G1 Spike's voice or some generic little cartoon boy voice.

"I've arrived to protect you my friend!" Discord explained

"Okay, so big Mac, what about you? I thought you'd help Applejack."

"...Uh, Eeyup?"

"He's right, let's talk about this later, right now! Fluttershy, you may wanna look away because I know you can't take so much violence!" Said Angel

So Fluttershy stood bye & let the 3 fight! Angel was secretly a kung-furry master, who was the best at kicks and yiff! He fucked all of them over & actually fucked them as well! Discord, used his magic to hit them with various things. Trombones, Deer horns, Flat Screen T.V.'s, Spatula's, etc. etc. and he even smacked a Changeling upside the head causing it to whine like a bitch! Big Mac, no matter how many foes pile on him, he overpowers every last one of them! he mowed down everyone with his brute strength to get to the Queen! Soon, he got to her!

"Hmm..you're a very silent one, you wouldn't even explain why you came..." She monolouged for minutes and Big Mac decided to just shut her up!

*POW!*

Big Mac refused to tell why he came, he just attacked and attacked but he may have done a little to much because even though she stopped moving and there was blood all over her body and his hands, he didn't stop. then Fluttershy tried to stop him.

"Big Mac, quit it, she's de..." she was stopped when Big Mac kissed her.

So they stayed like that for a while because Fluttershy now understands why Big Mac came to help her.

"Oh my, bold move Big Macintosh." Said Discord.

"Indeed." Angel chimed in.