• Published 28th Feb 2014
  • 564 Views, 0 Comments

Shogun Deezutra vs. The Past - trahzo



Spike marries Pinkie Pie, yeah this is a sequel to the Pinkiespike chapter in Pimp Spike's Swag, the 1st one! But it's actually starring a recurring OC of mine, who must now face off against his arch nemisis

  • ...
8
 0
 564

Prologue: The Shogun Appears!

It was a quiet night in Canterlot, until a portal from another world opened up! That portal spit out something only Twilight Sparkle & Spike have seen from the movie! His Shitagi (Samurai Shirt) had a flaming pattern all around it! The Hakama (Samurai Pants) was bitch black like ash! His Left hand wielded a magical spiked golden sword that had the face of a dragon at the tip and a purple hilt, while his Right hand wielded a Kanabo! His eyes were brown like the mighty grizzly bear! His hair was black and tied up in a ponytail (Very Manly!). He was standing there motionless, then he started walking only to be halted by the Canterlot Royal Guard!

"Halt, who & what are you?"

He looked around, seeing he was surrounded!

"I said tell us who and what you are!" The guard insisted.

Then he raised his sword, creating a dust storm

"What the? Gack!"

"Gyah!"

"Arrrrgh!"

The guards were all beaten to submission lightning fast! Then that's when...

"What is the meaning of this?" Princess Celestia said as she and Luna descended from the sky.

"H-he beat us with the hilt of his blade!"

They looked towards the mysterious man. Luna thought he was a threat, but Princess Celestia saw light within him, she walked towards him, and spoke.

"You are a very formidable fighter. Tell me, what is your name?"

"I, am Deezutra Xargashio! I am a Samurai General, but sadly as you can see, I don't have an army to lead anymore because of a horrible man who killed them all! I have been hopping through dimensions, worlds, and universes because he told me that our final battle would take place somewhere called Equestria! Tell me, is this the place I seek?"

"Yes, it is!"

"Then, my journey is over, I shall wait till he arrives!"

Then, before he left.

"Wait, would you like to enlist in my army?"

"..."

"You can command an army, since you were after all a general!"

"...Okay!"

So, throughout the years, Shogun Deezutra fought alongside his very own army of Stallions! Sending criminals into the slammer, bringing down crime lords, serial killers and cereal killers were executed, that guy you thought was a rapist was beaten down as well! Shogun Deezutra was the greatest general in existence! One day he was told to leave Canterlot and watch over Ponyville. That's when he made great friends. They didn't think anything at all except befriend him when introduced to this brand new creature they have never seen before.