• Published 24th Feb 2014
  • 870 Views, 22 Comments

The King And I - TheBlacklightProjekt



After their supposed deaths two friends arrive in Equestria but in forms they did not expect.

  • ...
18
 22
 870

Prologue: Two Friends Go Together

It was an early Saturday noon in the beginning of spring the seasons had just changed from winter to spring. I was walking down a street I the city I lived in. I had just picked up my little brother from the train station. For I had promised my mom what I would watch him this weekend since her and dad was on their way to a hotel to spend some private time together.

Well now I think I should introduce myself. My name Is Black though it`s not the name, I was born with I had it changed, then I became of legal age to do so. I am 24 years old and the year is 2014, so guess then I was born. I have silver white hair and yellow eyes, but they there not originally that colour. My hair was originally brown but I had it bleached since I dint like it, my eyes are normally blue but use coloured contact lenses to change them yellow.

My body itself was very muscular but not body builder sized just above average and I was tanned since I liked going to the solarium and get some colour then it´s not summer. I had developed this body by practising Kendo and various Martial Arts since they there the only sports that interested me, and I have been studying them for long time since I was a kid and later in life I became a good marksman.

For my family I have a mother and a father, a little sister who is fifteen years old and little brother who is 10 years old and who you already have met.

Well if there is one word you could describe it would be a genius. The guy who is good at everything from sports to school getting 13 and later 12 across the board.

So this year I had finally finished my studies at university and got my engineering degree in chemistry. I could gotten a Ph.D. but I didn't want to stay in school anymore and it was getting pretty boring.

So now I'm currently looking for a job that fits my bill. So right now I live in a pretty big apartment with my childhood friend Oliver, and by childhood friend I mean it for we have always been together. We were even born in the same hospital and even though he´s older than me by a few days. He´s an entire school year behind me because I left Kindergarten a year earlier than him, because I was so smart my mother saw no point in being there longer than necessary. So back to present now.

I and my little brother are currently walking towards the local Arcade and have few hours of fun. There we would also be meeting with Oliver then he´s done with his part time job. But I don’t understand why my little brother likes coming here, I could easily get the games for him and put them on his pc. But I guess nothing beats the old school way.

Then we arrived Oliver was already there waiting for us. He was dressed I his usual black leather jacket and wearing his blue cowboy pants while under his jacket he was wearing a minimalistic vinyl scratch T-Shirt. While I was wearing my Organization XIII cloak while unusual I was comfortable to wear.

Then we got to the entrance of the arcade me an Oliver talked for a bit catch up current events. My little put on a face of impatience for us to hurry the fuck up and be done with it already. So after a few minutes we were done and walked inside.

So after few hours of fun we walked out of the arcade and began walking home for it was beginning to get dark. While during the trip home I enjoyed the banter between my little brother and Oliver, he went on about that while during a game we played, he had lost he was now blaming Oliver for his loss and saying he had cheated, and Oliver all he was trying to do was protecting himself from the verbal assault he was getting from my little brother. While I laughed at the whole situation we were in middle of crossing a street. Suddenly from around a car came from around the corner at alarming speed towards us. Before anybody said anything, both me and Oliver grabbed my little brother and threw him across the street and not a second later the car hit.

Then I felt myself floating in the air, then hitting something I guessed was the ground. After I landed I tried to scream but I couldn’t, my body wasn’t moving and then I could fell some parts of my body getting wet but I did not know why, and while I was laying there my vision began growing dark cloudy. But I could still hear and I could hear somebody calling for me but I could not answer, only hear that was being said.

Big brother, BIG BROTHER. PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME, I NEED YOU TO HELP ME. TO SHOW ME HOW THE WORLD WORKS and all that right you promised, you PINKIE promised me you would do that, and you can´t break a pinkie promise can you. NO BIG BROTHER YOU CAN´T DO THAT DON’T CLOSE YOUR EYES, BIG BROTHER OPEN THEM RIGHT NOW. OPEN YOUR EYES BIG BROTHER PLASSSEEE.”

And with that everything around me turned to darkness. As the last breath of life left my body and my heart stopped but before that I did one least thing I died with a smile on my face.

***

Everything around me was dark not a single speak of light, it´s just the way I like it.

"So this is death... HUH" I said to myself "Well I had hoped for a bit more. But I guess this will make do for now."

I tried to move around my body but I couldn´t. I tried everything my fingers, legs, arms, teeth even my eyes I could not close.

"So am I just a mind floating in the void waiting to get reincarnated or is it purgatory." I thought "Well I haven´t done anything bad in life. I've haven´t even killed anybody either, well except for that one time but it wasen´t even me doing that... technically." And then it dawned on me "If I´m dead Oliver is probably is to." I yelled at myself in anger. "And if what is true then he´s alone on the street and probably crying over my dead body. So now I can give myself the worst brother of the year award."

"Dammit, Dammit, Dammit, Dammit. God fucking dammit." I began screaming at myself "How long have I´ve be floating around here for, for it feels like a eternity has passed by. This place dosen´t make any god damn sense and it driving me nuts." I hissed at my self.

"Make sense! What fun is their in making sense." Said a voice that wasen´t my own.

"Hey who said that" I responded with anger in mu voice, while trying to look around with my non-existing eyes to find there the voice came from.

And then a bright light began engulfing my entire which was not their.

***

Luna´s night had just arrived over Equestria tell ponies now is the time to go to sleep. The night sky was filled with stars and a magnificent round moon, that shines soothing light all over Equestria. But in the sky to anyone who was observant could sworn that two stars disappeared from the sky, and then reappeared a moment later but much bigger than before and falling. Falling towards Equestria and on a Collision course with the Everfree Forest. The home to many monsters and strange beings. Two things was falling towards it. Both things there burning indiffrent colours, one was burning green with black outline, and the other was burning black with a purple outline.

Then both objects crashed in the forest with a bang what could be heard for many miles. Both objects left relative small crates and in both of them you can see two beings laying inside of them one in each.

Author's Note:

Well hello fimfiction this is first chapter in my very first fanfic and if could like and leave some feedback that would be nice. i would like say since english is not my first language there bound to misspellings and grammar errors if could find them for me what would be good and also if one you would like to be my editor or proof reader contact me.