• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 618 Views, 2 Comments

Carol of Princess Celestia - Xgex



In the past, princess Celestia wasn't the pony she is today, She was greedy so she was visited by three ghosts of Hearth's Warming Eve

  • ...
 2
 618

The ghost of Hearth's Warming's present

The ghost of Hearth's Warming's present

The second ghost resembles one of the founders of equestria "princess Platinum" The elegant unicorn went to Celestia and bumped her on purpose.

"Oh sorry darling you know we ghost's come once a year." The pompous princess shined her horn on Celestia and teleported her to prince Blueblood's party.

"I know where is this spirit this is my nephew's house."

"Will they see us?"

"Of course not we're spirits remember. Come along darling lets see the party.' They saw the vassal's were with prince Blueblood playing a game. The unicorns formed a circle and played guess the pony.

"Oh darling lets come closer dont be scared its only your nephew. The two eavesdrop on the party that was in the middle of playing the game.

"Is it an Owl bear?" Said by mistress snick.

"No much fiercer than that." Blueblood said.

"A Cranky Dragon." The captain of the guard said.

"A Manticore...oh i love games." The ghost said.

"No much greedier." The prince said.

"I know your Aunt Celestia." The Mare in a flashy red dress said.

"Correct miss Anabelle." The prince said with glee.

"HEY THOU SHALL NOT INSULT THE PRINCESS." Celestia said with burning rage.

"He he he they cant hear you dear. Sorry."

"Lets get out of here I'll show you something." The unicorn bopped her horn into the enraged Celestia and teleported to the new orphanage. The two enter the new foals orphanage and see the old stallion and Luna eating with the orphans.

"Luna......." Celestia muttered.

"Is your sister the only pony that shows concern around this kingdom?" The ghost stopped and saw the teary eyed Celestia.

"Why show me this spirit" Celestia muttered

"Look at those foals Celestia soon after hearth's warming they'll die and LOWER THE EQUESTRIAN POPULATION!" The ghost's face briefly turned into princess Celestia's.

'Isn't this what you wanted Celestia." The orphanage faded into the black abyss of Celestia's heart.

"Look at me. I SAID LOOK AT ME". Her torn dress revealed two starving young foals.

"The Colt is called Ignorance and the Mare is Want they will try to corrupt your heart. If you dont change this Hearth's Warming Eve. It will be your kingdom's last............

DONG!

"Remember them Celestia. remember them." The elegant mare evaporated into dust leaving Celestia frightened for what will the third ghost reveal.

DONG!