• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 618 Views, 2 Comments

Carol of Princess Celestia - Xgex



In the past, princess Celestia wasn't the pony she is today, She was greedy so she was visited by three ghosts of Hearth's Warming Eve

  • ...
 2
 618

The ghost of Hearth's Warming's past

The ghost of Hearth's Warming's past

Suddenly the ghost of Hearth's Warming's past appeared in front of her. It was a pink earth pony that wears weird clothing. Celestia recognizes this as one of the founders of equestria.

'Hiya I'm Chancellor Puddinghead but you can call me cutie."

"What will you show me spirit" Celestia answered.

"Your past silly......hmm lets see the one with discord" The two teleport to canterlot where Luna and Celestia fought discord. Discord was sitting in his throne eating beans.

'Oooo so exciting will it be discord or you two.

"Wait is this the past... how young we were." Celestia said from a distance.

'Hungry?....suit yourselves" Discord said laughing. The sisters got the elements and showed them to discord.

"Ohh what have you got there?" Discord said curiously.

"The elements of harmony with it we can beat you" The sisters said in tandem.The elements turn discord into stone leaving the two to clean up his mess.

"We beat him Luna" The sisters cuddled in victory as discord's magic dispelled all over canterlot.

"Its the first time I've seen you smile Celestia what happened?"

"Royalty happened Spirit take us back, I don't want to see this moment."

"Okay lets go back even farther, WHEEE." in a flash of white light they see Luna and Celestia as a filly and what a cute filly she is. They find themselves on a hearth's warming night .

'CUTENESS OVERLOAD never knew you were cute tia."

"That night. why take me here spirit.?"

"I'm watching Shh They find the two hiding and waiting for Santa clause.

"Woona when's Santa cwause coming." The young alicorn said.

"I dont know Cewestia' The dark alicorn said in return. The two hear the bells ringing as Santa went to thier house.

"HO, HO, HO" The red stallion with a giftbox cutie mark said. The stallion was stopped when little Luna and Celestia tried to tackle him. Santa clause got up and said.

"HO, HO, HO what are doing here children you're supposed to be asleep" Santa said.

"Sorry Mr Cwause we pwomise we will return to our beds." The two went upstairs to sleep while the fully grown Celestia is amused by her young self.

"How young fools we were Luna and i." Celestia said.

DONG!!!

Well nice seeing ya Celestia been fun. The room fades back into Celestia's bedroom.

"The second one.,....I wonder who it is.?"