• Published 20th Feb 2014
  • 4,906 Views, 112 Comments

Flashlight - Glitter101



While Twilight visits the Crystal Empire she bumps into a sertain guard pony. Then, she finds herself slowly falling in love.

  • ...
44
 112
 4,906

jealousy

Twilight and Flash were in the park having a date. Everything was going well for them. They were eating their small picnic and just talking. Twilight decided to get them some ice cream since the ice cream store was just around the corner. Flash was just staring at the sky until he herd a voice calling him. He turned around and saw a mare coming his way.

"Flash? Is that you? Long time no see." The mare said. Flash looked at her and suddenly got a sour look on his face.

"What are you doing here SnowSky?" Flash said.

"Wow, I can't believe you're still mad. I would have thought that you would be coming back to me by now." SnowSky said. "Is it luck or maybe destiny?" She asked placing a hoof on Flash's shoulder.

"It's bad luck, now get out of here."Flash said pushing her hoof away. "I'm here on a date with my mare-friend and we want to be alone." Flash said now standing up.

"I don't see her." SnowSky said.

"Then look behind you." SnowSky and Flash turned around. Twilight was standing right there. SnowSky looked at Twilight surprised. She couldn't believe that Flash was actually dating a princess.

"We better go, come on Twi, we promised your brother we would be back in 3 hours and I don't think he would be happy if we're late." Flash said pulling Twilight away signalling for her to follow. Twilight looked back at SnowSky giving her a glare and then walked away.

Once they were close to the palace Flash turned around and looked at Twilight. "Sorry about her. We used to date but then I broke up with her. I guess she just doesn't know that I don't want to see her anymore." Flash said.

"yea, I really don't like her." Twilight said. Flash looked at Twilight a little suspicious.

"Are you just mad at her because she was trying to come on me." Flash said. Twilight turned her head and stayed quite. "No way, you were jealous."Flash said. Twilight still said nothing and just stayed there quite. "Come on Twilight your being paranoid."

They both didn't notice Cadence watching them. "I am not." Twilight said defensibly.

"Then stop worrying. Okay? can you do that. For me?" Flash said. Twilight nodded and looked at Flash. "Good, see you later." Flash said giving Twilight a small kiss on her cheek. Twilight just stood there a little unsure. She was about to go inside until someone taped on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Cadence.

"Hay Twilight." Cadence said. "What was that about?" Cadence asked.

"You herd?" Twilight asked a little worried. Cadence nodded. "All of it?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, now, you still haven't answered my question. What was that about?" Cadence asked. "Why does he think your jealous of someone?" Cadence asked.

"I'm not!" Twilight said. Cadence was taken aback by her sudden outburst.

"Calm down Twilight, I didn't mean to upset you." Cadence said.

"Don't apologize Cadence. I guess I was just mad because Flash's ex came on him like if they were together. Maybe he's right and I'm just being parodied." Twilight said.

"Twilight what are you really thinking? I have known you for a long time and I know that you don't think that your being paranoid." Cadence said. "Are you sure your not just saying that to make Flash happy." Cadence said.

"I d-don't know what your talking about Cadence. If I agree with him it's not just to make him happy." Twilight said. She knew she was lying though and she knew Cadence knew too. Cadence got closer to Twilight giving her a serious face.

"What's really going on Twilight? Please tell me." Cadence said.

Twilight knew she couldn't hide it from Cadence so she decided to come clean. "I honestly don't know. I can't really help but feel that the spark that me and Flash had is not as strong as before. And when I saw Flash's ex get near him I guess I felt...threatened. I guess I think that if I agree with him and never get him mad everything would be fine." Twilight said.

Cadence looked at Twilight with sympathy. "It's alright Twilight I'm sure that that's not true." Cadence said reassuring.

"What am I suppose to do Cadence. What if the spark is dying is going out and I can't light it back up." Twilight said. Cadence felt sorry for Twilight and thought about what she could say to make her feel better.

"Twilight, do you have any guesses on why the spark is dieing?" Asked Cadence.

"I don't know. I'm still sort of new to this while relationship thing." Twilight said.

"Maybe the first thing you should do is talk to Flash. Let him know how you feel." Cadence told her. "Maybe you can work it out together."

Twilight decided to go talk to Flash a soon as possible. She was looking for him all over the castle until she found him. But when she saw him her heart broke in half. He was kissing SnowSky.

"Flash?" Twilight asked taking a step back.

Flash pulled away and looked at Twilight who looked like she was going to cry any minute. "Twilight, this isn't what it looks like. Really." Flash said walking closer to Twilight.

"Sure it isn't...I can't believe you would stoop so low." Twilight said.

"Twilight-"

"You know what, I don't care. Do whatever you want. You know why? Cuz we're through!" Twilight yelled before she ran off.

Author's Note:

Ok so here it is. I know that I said Thursday but, things didn't go as planed. I sort of had to study for a big test and I've been really distracted. But don't worry, I'm back and I will update weekly or around there. Well make sure and tell me what you think of the chapter and any suggestions you might have.