• Published 30th Apr 2012
  • 1,198 Views, 17 Comments

Fallout Equestria : MaelStorm of The Wasteland - Harb



After a day of you and your father leaving a stable, your whole life can change.

  • ...
6
 17
 1,198

A Break

"Bliss is Bliss, Crucible is Crucible, but you'd have to be insane to have both."



I held up my hooves in a gesture of surrender. 5 ponies each heavily armed and wearing small bullet proof vests.

"Drop your weapons."

"Wait, who the hell are you?"

13 asked getting in front of Calypso.

"My dear colt. I am General Avengus, leader of the EPLF. Now, who are you."

"I am MaelStorm, these are Calypso and 13."

"Well, you wouldn't have come from the town up the road, have you?"

"Yes, well, Calypso and I came from a Stable."

"I woke up on a tundra."

13 put in.

"Well, I'm sorry for the mix up."

"Wait, what is the EPLF anyway?"

"Why should I tell you two, a Pegasus and a Unicorn. I don't even trust you. You're lucky I'm letting you go without a bullet in your head."

Well, I guess predigest is abundant here.

"Well, lets get back and get our pay."

So after getting away from a band of highly armed and predigest earth ponies with saddle bags adapted to fire guns. We went back to the mayors office.


"Well we took care of the raiders."

"So wait, you killed 50 raiders in total. There is no blood on you, and you got out without a scrape?"

"Well, range has it's advantages."

"Well, if you killed them or not, their still dead, as my scouts report. So you get your pay."

The Mayor reached under her desk. Pulling out an old key card and a bag.

"The key card is to the vault, the bag contains 750 caps."

"And with that, we leave."

So we headed out the door and sat inside a table in SteelHeart's bar.

"OK, I say we devise the caps amongst ourselves."

Calypso suggested.

"That sounds good to me, I could use a drink."

13 said as he grabbed his share then went to the bar.

"As for me, I think I'll hold onto this, always good to save. If you need me, I'll be admiring this places beauty outside."

Calypso said as she got us and went through the door. Well, might as well as read this book, which I could have possibly lost my life over. Well, I didn't know I was risking it for this, well I knew I would die, or so I though. OK I'll just read the damn book! So I turned the cover.


To the pony which found my collection of books. You are about to

See somethings that are rarely ever known, my armor for example.

But you'll learn of that later. The first section of this book contains ar-

tifacts, such as The Magazine of Plenty, BloodRose, and the recipe

for God Killer, as well as legends that could lead to fame and other

riches- BloodStone

A picture of a long barreled sawed-off shotgun with what looked as though it had a revolver chamber in the middle. A description was next to the picture- This weapon is known as BloodRose. It was made for Alicorn hunting since it's a bucking duel barreled sawed-off with a revolver chamber, but it's key edge is it's usefulness with the God Killer round, which is only made for a shotgun as well as the corrode enchantment I placed upon it. This weapon is being studied at The Royal Canterlot Testing Facility. Security's tight and I may not be able to steal it back but, eh you gotta try.

So I closed the book and went to go get something to eat. I came back to my table with a bottle of sparkle cola and a fried bird with what looked like a third leg. So after gnawing off a leg of the bird I asked SteelHeart a question through a mouthful of bird.

"How do you know this won't kill me?"

"Well if you think it's going to kill you, why are you eating it?!"

"But I'm hungry."

"Ok, it won't kill you because if it was, your Pip-Buck would have gone off."

"Wait, how do you know what?" I asked

"We found a stable full of Pip-Bucks, the door just wide open, but we never really went in there, just a huge box of them where strewn out on the cave floor. I though I saw an ancient creature from myth."

"And what did you think it was?" I asked.

"A hydra."