• Published 16th Feb 2014
  • 460 Views, 6 Comments

The Unicorn Trap Exchange: - Ponyess



I have all I need, the boots and the enchanted ring. This is what can grant me the magic, the power of a Unicorn. A simple trick, if I can convince a Unicorn to put the ring on, that is.

  • ...
3
 6
 460

Preparations: 1

I had it all figured out, the silver ring is cleverly forged, and the set of rubber boots are molded, ready to wear. I have several sets created for my purpose. I had even tried on every last set of boots, and have had them tried out by several of my closest friends. Ponies I dare expose to what I had in mind.

The process is fairly simple, I wear a set of these boots, then I convince the Unicorn of choice to put the ring on his, or her horn. Then the enchantment of the ring will take over, fusing to the horn of said Unicorn, before a set of boots will slowly develop on the Unicorns' hooves, growing up the legs, while the horn will fade away, while a new will grow on my forehead.

The joy of the thing is, the process can't be reverted while it is going. You'd have to wait until it is completed, then the target, or former Unicorn can try to take the boots off, as long and tight as they are.

In my defence, I can remove my boots, and my end would revert, in order for me to start anew.

I may as well confess, my friends did enjoy wearing the boots I had offered them to try on, just as I had enjoyed wearing them. I'm enjoying them, even if I just wear the set of boots, without the connection to a Unicorn, tricked into giving up his, or her power in the process. As a matter of fact, I haven't tried to convince as much as a single Unicorn into trying the ring on yet. Maybe it is just as well.

If it is to be for any good, I'd still have to go through with it. If I only wear the boots, they are simply rubber boots, as comfortable as they may be. I had found them comfortable wearing all of their own, just as they do give me the right grip, when I'm going out in a cold winter's night, or I'm on a newly polished floor. I never do slip, just as it never makes me stick unreasonably on any floor I've been on, this far.

Somepony may ask, why do I even bother doing this. They would be thinking I did it for the common selfish reasons of a villain. In most cases, such reasoning on their part just may be right and motivated. I know this could be used for ill.

In my defence, I have no interest in the power of any such schemes. To a part, it is merely scientific research, which you'd point out to be hollow, wouldn't you? I would ofhorse point out, it could be used for more serious purposes, for one, it could be a means to control criminals, as well as ponies who are not in full control of their magic.

Now, I had another interesting plan for this as well, what if I could help a pony with something, just by borrowing someponies' help.

Author's Note:

If you find anything I've typed incorrectly, please point it out to me.
The same goes for the grammar.