• Published 12th Apr 2014
  • 1,771 Views, 100 Comments

The relics of Obedientiam - Furious Thestral



With the help of Azrael the CMC takes control of her freinds and much more

  • ...
11
 100
 1,771

Where the problem started

*CRASH* *BAM* *SLAM*, "Sweetie Bell!" Rarity shouted from her designing studio.
"Im sorry Rarity" Sweetie Bell replied lowering her head in shame, the studio was a mess because Sweetie Bell thought it was a good idea to add more ribbons to Rarity's dresses, but one thing ended up to another to finally make an organized chaos to a chaos that would pleased Discord.
"Sweetie Bell, i know that you want to help but please in the name Celestia don't touch anything!" replied Rarity angsty of all the mess that was in her studio.
"But i just wanted to help!" said Sweetie Bell.
"I know, but you always rui-" Rarity stopped she couldn't say that to her sister so then she used plan B "Uuh, don't you have a meeting with your friends or something?" said Rarity, trying to make her leave to finally have some peace.
"You're right! i'm supposed to meet them to find out if we have cutie marks in selling chocolate!" replied Sweetie Bell, "see you later sis" and off she go running to the club house.
"Why Rarity never wants me to help her?" asked Sweetie Bell to herself while she ran through the town up directly to the clubhouse "i really wish that she let me help her" continued Sweetie Bell while she was closer to the club house. Meanwhile when Sweetie Bell was running she was being watched by a stranger from the distance hidden in the tree's.

________________________________________________________________
Earlier

"APPLE BLOOM!" shouted Apple Jack from inside the barn.
"What is it sis?" questioned Apple Bloom, rushing through the door.
"Did ya' finish your chores?" asked Apple Jack while she was unpacking on last pack of hay, taking a breath from the work.
"Yes ah did 'sis" replied the little filly with a smile on her face, Apple Bloom always do some manual labors, but not that involves heavy duty most of the time, she does some household chores.
"Did ya finished sweeping?" asked Apple Jack with a serious look.
"Yep" replied the filly.
"Did ya finished washing the dishes?" continued the farm mare.
"Every single of them!" responded again the filly with the tone of a private in the military.
"Did ya finished storing the supplies?" asked more Apple Jack.
"Yes 'sis" this time Apple Bloom was a bit tired answering all those questions.
"Did ya finish helping Granny Smith with her hook tissue?" continued Apple Jack making sure she was doing her labors.
"Mhhmm" the little filly sighed, this time was a bit annoyed for all this interrogation.
"Did you clean the pigpen?" Apple Jack questioned because she seem to think that her sister was slacking.
"YES! I cleaned it" shouted Apple Bloom irritated because in what purpose was in cleaning a pigpen?
"Well then, did you close the door fence when you finished?" the face of Apple Bloom was in shock of what she forgotten something that she now remembers.
"Ah... Ah forgot that" said the filly in shame, Apple Jack was mad because not only she heard what her sister said, but she found out that the pigs were on the loose, roaming around all the farm.
"Ah promise that it won't occur again" said Apple Bloom with intention recognizing her fault.
"Well you bet it won't happen again because you will lead all those pigs right to their pigpen all by yourself!" Apple Jack said while
she stomped a hoof in the ground.
"Ahm sorry sis, but that can't do," said Apple Bloom running out of the barn "'cuz i have a meeting in the club house and i don't want to be late!" and with that said the little filly ran off through the orchard.
"APPLE BLOOM COME BACK HERE! A'HM TELLING BIG MACINTOSH!" yelled the farm pony but it was too late Apple Bloom already ran away, directly towards the clubhouse.
"why does she have to be so bossy?" questioned Apple Bloom to herself while she began to trot towards the clubhouse.

________________________________________________________________
Earlier again

"Ok Scootaloo play it cool" said the little pegasus while she was trotting to the golden oak library. She passed through the door and there she was Rainbow Dash reading, next to her was princess Twilight Sparkle, saving some books in the shelf, Scootaloo walk directly to Rainbow Dash, "Hey Rainbow, i was thinking if you and i can go to sugar cube corner and have a delicious brownie?"
the blue pegasus stop her reading, annoyed from being distracted, and glanced over Scootaloo.
"I´m sorry kid, but im quite busy at the moment," said Rainbow Dash and she continued the reading, obviously a book of Daring Doo
"doing what?" asked Twilight "you're just sitting there and reading that Daring Doo book that you already have readed before!"said the Princess.
"Yeah but this time i'm reading it to understand the reason why Relic Hunter gave Ahuizotl the false rubi of the emperor" replied Rainbow Dash.
"Oh, ok then well... I have to go anyways to the club house and have a meeting with the others" said Scootaloo
and she ran off out of the library, a bit sad that she couldn't get a quality time with Rainbow Dash.
"Oh, well done Scootaloo. You know you can't go and ask Rainbow Dash to go and have time for you if she's reading a Daring Doo book!" said the little pegasus mad at herself for her failure while she ran to the club house.
the little scootaloo ran crossing the orchard directly to the club house. When she enter to the club house she see the two other fillies with their CMC capes.
"Hi Sweetie Bell, hi Apple Bloom" she had greeted.
"Hi Scootaloo" the two little ponies returned the greeting in unison.
"Hey Scootaloo, we were about get chocolate to sell to everypony to see if can get our cutie marks in selling chocolate!"
said Sweetie Bell with a smile in her face.
"Oh yeah! ahm ready to get a cutie mark in selling" said Apple Bloom.
"Sorry girls, but i'm not in the mood for today." replied Scootaloo with a sad face.
"Bu- why not?" asked Apple Bloom approaching to her friend scootaloo with a look of concern on her face.
"Because even if we are not sisters, i couldn't have managed to have some quality-sister-like time with Rainbow Dash. "Said the filly pegasus sitting down in her hooves, looking in the floor.
"I'm sorry to hear that," said Sweetie Bell as she walked to her friend to hug her, "i can't either have a good time with Rarity" continued the white unicorn sharing her pain.
"Yeah me and mah sister can't even play because she is all bossy with all the work that ¨needs to be done¨."
the three little fillies gave a big unison *sigh*. The room remain silent *knock, knock, knock* the door of the club house sounded
"who might be?" questioned Sweetie Bell, curiously giving an eye to the door while Scootaloo walked to the door and opened it. Her face suddenly changed to a big smile.
"What a surprise, come on in" said the pegasus. Walking in was a little earth pony with brown coat and red mane, which she was also wearing her CMC cape.
"CUZ!" shouted Apple Bloom, happy to see her since the Apple reunion. Trotting towards Babs to give her a hug
"Hi there Bad See-" said Sweetie Bell, "No, i mean Babs!" she corrected franticly.
"Its ok" said Babs while she hugged Sweetie Bell and then Scootaloo.
"When did you came?" asked Apple Bloom.
"This morning," responded Babs, "and i am going to stay here for the whole week!"
"Thats awesome!" said Applebloom in excitement.
"How did you know that we were here though?" questioned Scootaloo.
"Well, Apple Jack told me" responded Babs smiling towards the little pegasus.
"is she still mad at me?" asked Apple Bloom with the face of sadness and shame for the incident of the pigs.
"well, i don't think so, but she kind seem a bit angry" responded the filly of Manehattan. The silence returned to the clubhouse, except for the sound of nature outside.
"So then what are the cutie mark crusaders going to do today?" asked Babs for the silence was a bit annoying.
"Well, we don't have any idea because we felt a little left behind." answered Apple Bloom.
"Yeah, ponies don't seem to want to be with us" continued Scootaloo, her sadness resurfacing.
"And the treat us like minor ponies" finished Sweetie Bell. The three ponies sat down in around the table filling the air with depression and sadness.
"yeah, i know how that feels," said Babs walking towards the CMC and sitting down with the three fillies, " my sister doesn't even talk to me anymore! and she always tells me what to do and its frustrating!" continued Babs to the CMC, "i feel like i'm her slave or something!" finished the little filly.
The four ponies sat down with a sadness that would melted the heart of somepony who had seen their faces.

________________________________________________________________

Outside

Meanwhile in the orchard near the clubhouse a mysterious pony walked directly to the CMC club house but suddenly, a voice was heard from behind the pony, "excuse me fellow, but have you seen Apple Bloom?" asked Apple Jack trotting directly to the ominous pony. The pony negated by shaking his head.
"Dang it, she must be at the club house!" said Apple Jack trotting directly to that place with a angry face. Suddenly, Apple Jack heard a voice it was from that pony, "did you said something sugarcube?" questioned Apple Jack.
The pony began to say indecipherable words that make Apple Jack go blank, the pony then went near Apple Jack and seem to whisper something to her ear
"Yeah... ah believe that i should go to the house... and take a rest for such hard working..." Applejack said in such monotone voice,
"i better leave Apple Bloom alone... for a while" finished the orange mare.
Then the pony stomp a hoof in the ground Apple Jack seem to wake up from her trance looking to the place she seem to have forgotten where she was for a second
"i guess i should go for a rest i have been working so hard," said Apple Jack to herself, "i'll better leave Apple Bloom alone for a while"
she finished and with that said, Apple Jack walked her way home.
The pony then grinned, "easy as always" it said to itself, then continued to walk towards the clubhouse.

________________________________________________________________

Back in the club house

"Hey, we can't be depressed all day," said Scootaloo overcoming from her sadness, "we should go and have a good time now that Babs is here!" continued the pegasus with newfound excitement
"Yeah, she's right," said Apple Bloom, "we should go and watch a movie ´er something" continued the little filly.
"Well of we go then" said the little Sweetie Bell, and so the four little fillies began to trot outside the club house when suddenly the door was knocked the four fillies stop and the they looked at each other confused,
"Are you expecting somepony" asked Babs intrigued.
"Well no, we barely invite somepony to the club house" replied Apple Bloom.
"and even without formal invitation" continued Sweetie Bell.
The door once again was knocked this time more louder, "we should better attend" said Sweetie Bell, looking at the other crusaders
"but what if its 'ma sister?" said Apple Bloom worried, "and if ahm´ in trouble?!" continued drowning herself in doubts and fear of being in serious trouble.
"Relax Apple Bloom," said Scootaloo trying to calm her friend, "let me check" she continued. The little pegasus walked to the door and asked, "who is it?"
"it's me Sunny Day" replied the pony from the other side with a cheery voice.
"see, there is no problem at all" Scootaloo said and without delay she then open the door. The three crusaders were confused they were expecting to see Sunny Day but it was Peachy Pie. the one who they see outside the club house
"Who are you?" asked Sweetie Bell.
"Well it's me, Sunny Day, you know your classmate!" replied the little filly
"No, you're Peachy Pie!" said Apple Bloom perceiving that something was strange about this.
"Oh, really? i thought i got the disguise right," said the little filly, "oh well to much effort for nothing" the strange pony continued. The four crusaders began to think that something strange was going to happen, and began to walk back slowly. The little filly noticed it so in a hurry she said,
"Wait! don't be afraid, i'm not here to harm you four," she said.
"Oh yeah? and what are you here then?" interrogated Scootaloo.
"yeah! and why are you saying that you're Sunny Day, when you're clearly Peachy Pie?" continued the interrogation Sweetie Bell stomp a hoof forward.
"well then, i believe it's time to get to the point" the little filly said and then a magical glow appeared from her head and began to cover the little filly that the crusaders thought that was Peachy Pie. The magical aura began to become more brighter until a flash of light cover all the place. The four crusaders covered their eyes with their hooves and in a few seconds, in the place that was Peachy Pie there was a stallion in a dark red coat, yellow eyes and grey hair but the thing that was more distinctive for the little fillies is that he had three horns, instead of one. The stallion began to grin, "My name is Azrael," he introduced himself, "and i'm here to solve your problems" said the Stallion.
The four fillies were hugging each other in fear not knowing what will it be of their future or their lives.

Author's Note:

Well this technecly my third fanfic but the first i have to public online so please have mercy on you´r opinions im not from U.S. so their might be some grammar errors in the story thanks to the pre-reader ZerOAimi.