• Published 12th Apr 2014
  • 1,772 Views, 100 Comments

The relics of Obedientiam - Furious Thestral



With the help of Azrael the CMC takes control of her freinds and much more

  • ...
11
 100
 1,772

Obedient Mistress

“From now, you will obey all my orders as your new mistress!”

Her voice was firm and filled with authority, something she learned from the comic books and stories about how the villain would speak towards an underling.

“Yes, mistress Babs” replied the chorus of Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Jewel Seed, Babs sister.

Those words truly sent a shiver to of delight in the little brown filly. Happy to have this kind of attention upon somepony and feeling no regret for it.

All gathered inside the barn of Sweet Apple Acres, Babs wanted to spend some time with her cousin along with her slaves so they could be treated as royalty.
“Alright slaves, I need you to prepare me a comfortable throne with some food for me” she commanded with a wide grin.
“As you wish, mistress” replied the mares as they scattered to find things to use for Babs request.
While the big mares rushed to do her bidding, Babs trotted back to the house of the Apples.

the brown filly felt a bit downsided because Apple Bloom wasn’t there, for some reason she hadn't asked to Big Mac and Granny Smith but since they hadn't batted an eye of her doings with Rainbow, Fluttershy and her sister she just let them be, But that won’t stop her to enjoy the day with her new slaves.

watching how the Rainbow and Jewel made the throne out of cushions and soft blankets from, all around, the house Babs jumped to the top feeling the good pleasure of the comfort while Fluttershy arrived with a plate filled with fruits and salad.

“Enjoying yourself?” a male voice asked from the front door.

Babs jerked her head to see who it was and smiled, noticing Azrael walking towards her.
“Yes, this is really awesome to have” replied Babs as she opened her mouth to receive a slice of apple in her mouth.
Azrael, covering the book that he held with his magic to one side, walked to watch the ponies around him, with their eyes fixed on the little filly, he then stopped to be in front of the improvised throne.
“It seems that Apple Bloom is not here, do you know where she could be?” Azrael asked, smiling as he knows the answer Babs was going to give him.
“Granny Smith told me that she and Applejack had gone to the train station to Canterlot,” replied Babs, while she ate a grape received from Fluttershy, while a frown of concern hit her. “She didn't go there to tell about us, right?” she asked.
“I wouldn’t believe such thing would happen, besides,” he replied as he leaned closer to met the eyes of the little filly. “There is something that I need to ask little Babs, why aren’t you hypnotizing more ponies to have as slaves?” he added.

Babs felt uneasy, not sure how to respond and glanced anywhere but his eyes.
“Why should I?” she asked back, placing her right hoof to her chin. “I am very comfortable with these ones” she added feeling a cold shiver crawling through her spine.
“I see,” Azrael soften his smile a little as he took a few steps back. “Even when Sweetie Bell is doing that already, I’m afraid that things need to be more… submissive for when the princesses arrive” he added and with a glow of his horn the sphere of Tumultum appeared in front of the filly.

Babs winded her eyes in horror when she noticed the sphere in her hooves “what’s that supposed to mean?” asked the brown filly, dropping the sphere to the ground, demanding an answer.
Azrael smirked as he levitated the sphere to his side, “You see, when the alicorn princesses and… Discord arrives, here in Ponyville, they will be greeted by the surprise that you and your friends have made with the ponies of the town, and that is where I will succeed in my little scheme” explained Azrael.

“What do you mean?”asked the brown filly trying to move slightly from her place to make a mad dash to the door.
Azrael took a small breath and smiled at the little filly, “sorry, I hate to go through a monologue and I don't have time for that stuff” he replied and then activated the Pearl of Tumultum and throw it towards Babs.

Babs first was confused. She knew well that she, and the other Crusaders, were inmune of the relics but, she then recalled that, he was the one who told them about the detail.

It was a Lie.

The effect of the pearl was immediate and stunned the brown earth filly in her place.
Azrael gave a wide grin and observed that little Babs stood still.

Glancing at the other mares, Azrael smiled, as they seemed not to move from their place awaiting for their next command, like little puppets prepared to make a move when they are made to do so.

“Well then, on to business.” Azraeltook a few steps forward at a good distance to avoid being in the mind crushing waves of the pearl. “Listen carefully Babs, you will have the need and desire to hypnotize as many ponies you can, make them act as obedient slaves for your command” the stallion was smirking and his smile only grew wider when he noticed the slow nod from the filly.

The maroon stallion then took his leave, taking with him the relic that entranced the little filly along, onto the apple fields and disappearing to his next location.

After a few seconds Babs shaked her head to scramble the dizziness from it, Taking a look from one side to another. She thought, for a second, that she was talking to somepony a few moments ago but she couldn't remember who it was or if she did such thing.

Babs had in her head a growing desire to have more ponies to become slaves and have them under her power.

“alright slaves, I need you all to gather more ponies to become my slaves” she commanded, changing her position to something more comfortable from her makeshift throne and sending her three slaves to bring her more ponies in her control.

The mindless mares nodded to their mistress words and spread around the town to gather more slaves to acquire.

_____________________________________________________

Sweetie Belle was relaxing happily in a bed, feeling smoothing touches in her back, letting small squeals of delight at each moment.

“I really love this” Sweetie said, enjoying the good touches from the mare that was giving her a massage.
“I am, glad zat you enjoy my massage, mistress” said Aloe, wearing a collar with a blue gem in it instead of her usual one of uniform, pleased that the little filly liked her treatment.

It wasn’t difficult for Sweetie to enslave the spa twins and the other members of the staff. Just using her big sister, Rarity, as an excuse to give collars as symbol of her generosity for their hard work was all the excuse she needed to have all of them in her power to control.

trotting happily, towards the little filly in her relaxation, a blue mare arrived. “Mistress Sweetie, Your bath iz ready” announced Lotus bowing in front of her.
“Excellent!” shouted Sweetie as she waited for Aloe to stop the massage and jump down the bed.

How beneficial is to have slaves that own bussiness. To go at one building that her slaves pwmed and ask for something free with no buts or objections.at all.

Looking at Pinkie, who was receiving a hooficure next to Rarity, Sweetie Bell could receive all the pastries she wanted, whenever she wanted.

A nagging presence in Sweetie’s mind was bothering her when that thought, of having everything she wanted, crossed in her head.

Her conscious was making her have second thoughts about all of this, making her feel that this wasn’t right and it was unethical of her to abuse such power with everypony in the town, that she was going directly to a path of, possible, madness and tyranny.

But she let that little voice drown inside her mind as she submerged her head inside the tub feeling the warm water and sweet scents wash over her body.
There was no need for Sweetie to be worried about it, since nopony was being hurt or displeased about what the little unicorn have done.

None of the ponies she enslaved so far was a mindless zombie, they all made decisions for their own and even used their own judgement to pleasure Sweetie Bell with her commands.
Including that if they were, somehow, uncomfortable with this situation they could say so and be set free.

If they could really complain about their situation.

Of course nopony would do such thing, as long as Sweetie Bell says that they would be happy to obey no word of objection could be said among them even if her request was as much irrational than insane.

Sweetie Bell has been enjoying the time in the tub thinking about the next pony to enslave.
Having only Rarity was not enough when she knew about Scootaloo having Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy as slaves, and from Babs that she took control of the two pegasus and her sister. She needed to be on pair of those two to have as more slaves than anypony.

Sweetie leaved the bath tub, feeling that she had enough, in a single jump while Lotus awaited her placing a towel to dry her fur and mane and to brush it carefully.

“Rarity and Pinkie, I want you to follow me,” Sweetie walked to be in front of the two mares who had just ended their facial treatment. “The rest of you continue with your work here and then go to Rarity’s house” she added to the other members of the spa.
the group replied in agreement of the little filly’s commands and began to do what they have been told.

Sweetie walked in a calm pace towards an specific point. She couldn’t avoid smiling to have more slaves, specially when they are florist.

The three ponies walked through the streets, Sweetie Bell in the front and middle while Pinkie and Rarity flanking her behind like she was some sort of boss of the mafia.
The ponies watched them walk but they didn’t saw it strange or weird, just different as they continued to go on their way as so Sweetie did.

Arriving to the house, Sweetie Bell nodded to Rarity to knock the door and waited for somepony to answer.
While they waited Sweetie made appear three more collars for her newest additions.

“Hello Rarity,” greeted Rose when she opened the door looking at the white unicorn and her company, “What brings you here?” she asked with a smile.
“Hello Rose, I wanted to give you this beautiful collar for being such a good friend” replied Rarity, using the same words she was told to say for the spa twins, and showing a collar with a green emerald in a shape of a rose to the mare.
“Oh Rarity, How generous of you.” Rose picked the collar and wasted no time to place it in her neck, “How do I look?” she asked as she moved her head to one side to give a better look to the ponies in front of her.

Sweetie Bell smiled as she felt that it was too easy to enslave all the ponies in the town just using her sister to give the collars to them.
“You truly look really nice with it,” Replied Sweetie Bell as she walked to the mare with an expectant grin, “and you want to repay this act of generosity by doing whatever I say, without hesitation or questioning” she added placing the commands on Rose so she could become another obedient slave.

The gem in Rose’s collar and her eyes glowed in red. Smiling she looked at the little filly, “Of course Sweetie Bell I will do my best to fulfill your desires” Rose promised with a nod.

Sweetie’s smile winded in her success of obtaining another slave to her herd, “Now, give these two to the others as well, Rose and tell them that they are a gift from Rarity” she ordered, giving her two more collars for the other florist.
“Of course Sweetie Bell” said Rose as she returned inside the house.

Sweetie Bell entered the house of the florist and noticed the other two mares showing off the neckwear they received from Rose.
The little filly felt excitement and satisfaction now that she had more ponies under her control.

Once she finished with the three mares, Sweetie decided to go around to have more ponies as acolytes. Oh, the thoughts of expanding her will to the others around town sent shivers to her spine, thinking in the limitless things she could do and have wih a word of hers.

Suddenly her thoughts came to a halt when she noticed that Rainbow Dash was flying towards Sweet Apple Acres along with five more pegasus behind her.
The white little filly didn’t need to place two and two together to know what was happening.

Sweetie felt anger build inside her as she ran to the barn with Rarity and Pinkie Pie behind, a bit confused but not hesitant to follow.
“How dare she can have more slaves than me. They all will be mine!” muttered Sweetie Bell between breaths, as she continued her race.

________________________________________________________

“This is better than expected!” said Azrael, hidden in corner of a house, as he watched Sweetie Bell rushing through the buildings and towards the apple farm. “I saved much trouble to use the Sphere on her since she seems a bit more power hungry than the others, and with that little apple on her way to Canterlot things are going in my favor” he whispered to himself, he then disappear in a flash of gold.

teleporting himself in Ponyville’s train station he noticed Apple Bloom and Applejack boarding the train ready to leave. “Oh, how easy is to use little foals in this plan, since it’s more easy to convince them to play with dangerous artifacts and mystical powers beyond comprehension when you point out how fun it is to use them” he said as he place himself his disguise, a fuscia coated mare with a pink mane with light pink strokes, and boarded the train.

Pretty sure he could just teleport to the castle in Canterlot but everything needed to be right and in place for things have a swift execution in his plans.

Azrael smiled with his usual smirk as he knew things were as he expected them to be.

________________________________________________________

Apple Bloom looked from the window of the train all the scenery passing by on her window but she only remained in the thoughts inside her mind.
Why did she accept this, so called, gift from a stranger and to ignore all the signals that were telling her be careful around such pony? Those where the thoughts that poundered her mind.

For the later question, having power that not many could possess at her hooves was something alluring and fun to play with but ignoring the morality that she once believed to tell her what’s right and wrong was something she couldn’t let to happen.

Apple Bloom felt the weight of her actions fell upon her shoulders when she recalled all the things she had done to her family, Even when she never ordered to do something horrible she knew that this was all wrong.

Sadly this didn’t meant that the little filly had to stop using her lens.

Since she rushed to the train station with no money for the tickets little Apple Bloom was forced to manipulate the ticket booth cashier to give her free tickets for the train ride.


Going to Canterlot and warn the princesses about a threat falling upon Ponyville was red stallion with three horns in his head and had a weird name.
An easy plan as any other that she could come up with.

Of course there are details that weren’t added into the plan, one of them is passing by the royal guards to speak to the princesses and the other is to prove her unlikely story to said princess. Whoever she gets to speak with.

“Is something wrong Apple Bloom?” asked Applejack when she noticed the odd face that the little filly made.

Her eyes grew as saucers when she realized something she should have done before boarding the train.
“I should’ve brought Scootaloo with me,” groaned Apple Bloom, placing her hooves in her face.
With Scootaloo at her side she might as well have somepony else to reinforce her story, “guess I’ll jest have ta go with this lens and with you, Applejack” Said the little filly with a look at the window again noticing the tunnel to ascend the mountain nearby.

The train continued through the tunnels of the mountain and reaching the to the station of the white city.

“What’s the matter little one? you seem to be a bit gloom there” a voice from behind the little filly said.

Apple Bloom turned to see her teacher Cheerilee, smiling fondly to her.
“Miss Cheerilee, what are you doing here?” asked the little filly a bit surprised to see her teacher in the train.
“I was going to the Canterlot to prepare an excursion trip for the class, but tell me, why did you asked to bring Scootaloo with you? since all of you are friends, you could always invite her with Sweetie Bell” Cheerilee smiled and looked at her curiously.
“Its complicated” replied Apple Bloom as she looked at her hooves.


Cheerilee frowned a little at the respond but she better let the subject aside.
Very well then Apple Bloom, hope you and your sister enjoy the city” she said when the train began to slow down and stopped to the station of the city.

Apple Bloom descended from the train station along with Applejack, for both of them trotted directly to the castle.

Passing through the main entrance was no problem at all for the two farm ponies since it was well known to be a public area were several ponies could receive a free tour through specific places and some points of stay in the garden.

But Apple Bloom couldn’t waste time for that, she needed to find princess Celestia or princess Luna to help her save her friends from a possible disaster.
with the help of Applejack the little filly managed to pass some security cords and onto the restricted area of the castle where it was more probably to find one of the two princesses.

Apple Bloom and Applejack stopped as they noticed a group of guards right in front of them blocking the path.
“How are we supposed ‘tah pass by?” poundered Apple Bloom as they both hid in corner.
“I could cause a distraction while ya’ go forward to be with the princess” offered Applejack with confidence smile to do anything in her power to help her little mistress.
“No I need you to prove the princess of what is going on” replied Apple Bloom looking worried to know that her big sister would be in trouble just for her.
Another option would the use of the spectacles in her possession but the little filly thought that it could be more problematic to come towards one of them with a group of slaves with her.

“I can help you go see the princess” Cheerilee’s voice surprised the two mares.
“Miss Cheerilee,How did you get here?” asked Apple Bloom, surprised to see her teacher here.
“I know the castle very well, now follow me”instructed the teacher, walking through another corridor away from the guards.
Apple Bloom and Applejack were a little confused but followed the mare.

Passing by a little further of the hall, Cheerilee pressed a small plaque that opened a hidden door.
“Over here” instructed the teacher as she walked inside of the dark entrance.
Apple Bloom was truly confused and suspected that something was off about this.
“Miss Cheeril-” Apple Bloom wanted to ask more further about the situation but the sound of clattering armor stop her from her words and she with Applejack had to rush inside the hidden door and continue to follow the mare.

the three mares walked for a minute and Apple Bloom decided to ask her teacher about all of the situation.
“Miss Cheerilee why are you helping us? you don’t even know what are we doing here”
the fuscia mare didn’t reply and continue to walk to the end of the corridor.
“My sister made a question and it is very rude not answering her” Applejack stomped her hoof in the ground to make firm her demand..
“Not now Maple Snack we’re almost there” said Cheerilee as she turned to the end of a corridor.

Apple Bloom stopped in her place as she echoed inside her mind the words of her well known teacher and friend.
It was impossible for anypony in the town to mispronounce the name of the well known Apple family, unless…

The panic began to surface to the filly as she took a few steps behind in fear.

“I guess that I messed up the names right?” asked Cheerilee as she noticed the slow movements of the filly.
Applejack saw the fear in her sister’s face, because of the teacher in front of her, and quickly rushed to be in between the two of them, taking a position that only meant for a brawl.
“There is no need to go to that path now,” said Cheerilee as the golden aura consumed her and revealed the maroon stallion in front of them. “You know that things will go horrible if that happens” he added, making it sound as a fact more than a threat.

Apple Bloom snapped from her fears and decided to make a quick move before things go poorly.
“Applejack stop!” shouted the little filly, hugging her sisters left hind leg, like it was a matter of life and death.
“Of course Apple Bloom” replied the orange earth pony, shifting her position to a neutral one.

“Why are you helping us Azrael?” asked Apple Bloom glaring at the three horned stallion, “And Ah better hear the truth instead of making circles of the question” she added.
“The truth,” repeated Azrael the a soft chuckle, “very well then, I am not taking you to the princesses, or to anypony,. What I am going to do is to take you to a room where some of my things are being kept” he answered as he continued his walk to the wall.

“What kind of things?” asked the yellow filly, not because of curiosity but more of stalling for a perfect time to do something, anything.
“A special relic, well two to be precise but that is all I am going to say, now move along or I will be forced to make you” he replied as he continued to walk.

Apple Bloom tried to think of the possible outcomes of the decision of following him or not.
She then decided to follow him since the cons outweighed the pros and decided to follow him.

Azrael smiled at the decision of the filly as both mares reached him to his side.
“Very good, I like it when they are obedient” said Azrael as he pulled the hidden lever of a torch and opened a door that was inside a room of the castle.

“Where are we” asked Apple Bloom, looking at her surroundings.
The room seemed more like an office with a desk and a some decoration just to fill it in, Azrael walked to the door out of the room. “This is the office of a random pony it was meant to held a secret passage that nopony would suspect to look and it is also the nearest of the vault that we are heading to” replied the maroon stallion as he waited for the two mares to continue their walk.
Apple Bloom nodded to her sister to continue to follow the stallion.

The three walked with caution to be unnoticed, even Apple Bloom prefered it that way instead of causing any trouble that it couldn’t guarantee their safety.

“Here it is” said Azrael as the two earth ponies watched the direction where the unicorn pointed.
In front of them was a big door, of at least five meters high that held the symbol of the sun and the moon in each side with no lock or a way to open it by any normal mean.

“Go on now, little girl,” Azrael tells To Apple Bloom to go forward to the door, “open it” he then ordered.
The little filly was confused at the request of the stallion and looked at him quizzically, “how am Ah’ supposed to do that?” she asked, as if she was brought here to do a work where it seemed to be for at least five stallion to move only one door.

Azrael laughed softly as he then pointed to the spectacles.
“With those, of course. You can order any object to move as well just by commanding them” he explained.
“They can do that!?” Apple Bloom was flabbergasted at the new information of the lens she possessed. “Why didn’t you told me that a the beginning?” she added, if she had knew this then it would be much better to use them on the apple instead on her family from the very beginning.

“You ask that as if you truly chose those for your own needs,” replied Azrael with a small laugh. “I made you choose them as the same way your other friends did the same, except for Skeeterloo she must had it really hard when she ate her big sister” he added remembering why she didn’t want to participate any longer.

“You tricked us, using us for your evil plans!” shouted the little filly with indignation.
“Hey, I only offered you a power to use at your own pleasure, you and your friends did the rest” he replied, feigning innocence.

Apple Bloom lowered her head in defeat, she knew that very well and that she should declined his offer from the very beginning. But she didn’t.

“Now be a good girl and open the door” he ordered with a stern voice.

Apple Bloom didn’t want to help him and considered to use the spectacles against the stallion. Only to remember that he would be immune to the effects of the relics so she still didn’t had any way out of this situation.
“Alright, but you will let us leave when I do it” she conditioned, even when deep inside her knew that he would not do such thing.
“Alright he simply said as he motioned with his hoof to go on with her part of the deal.

Apple Bloom took a deep breath and watched directly to the door, “open!” she commanded.
The doors glowed in in orange and slowly began to move from both sides revealing the treasures that had been resting inside.

“Excellent!” shouted Azrael as he rushed inside the room to find what he wanted.

The little filly was a bit surprised of the many things that the treasure room contained.
Weapons, amulets, crowns of gold and many other things that resided in it, even a golden apple, that she saw by mere instinct, was there.

Azrael continued in his search of the object until he found two necklaces, “here they are” he smirked deviously.
Apple Bloom took the opportunity to make an escape but she needed to restrain the stallion in its place to be stopped.

Looking around to see what would be used against Azrael she noticed the mountain of gold next to him would do the thing.
“Fall over him!” she ordered using the spectacles over the gold.

“What?” azrael turned around and noticed the big pile of gold falling over him.
So little time to react Azrael only used his hooves to embrace the impact of what would be at least one ton of gold falling over him.

Apple Bloom took the chance and ran, followed by her big sister to accompany her and staying behind in case of he spontaneously appeared following them behind.
Rushing as far as her little hooves let her go, Apple Bloom didn’t notice the deep blue foreleg that was in front of her and crashed on it.

“Are you alright little one?” asked the Lunar princess with concern at the small one and then noticed Applejack from behind her. “Fir Applejack this is no place to be playing she then scolded with a stern voice of her friend.
“Sorry there princess Luna but we had ta’h run away from a dangerous guy back there” explained the orange mare, as she turned to her back to see if he would appear at any second.
“Is there an intruder inside the castle?” asked Luna as she then faced the same cornner that Applejack was looking, expecting a giant creature to appear but nothing came from such place.

Apple Bloom recovered from her daze and noticed the princess.
“Princess Luna there is a dangerous pony that grab something from this vault and we captured him but our friends are st-“ Apple Bloom’s rambling was stopped by the hoof of the princess.
“Somepony is in the vault?” asked Luna to confirm if she heard clearly.
yes, and we need you and princess Celestia to stop him” replied the little filly, removing the hoof of the alicorn, with distress.
“I am afraid that my sister is no longer in the castle since she received a letter from Twilight about an urgent matter,” Luna looked at the filly for a moment and then decided to return her gaze to the corner where direction of the vault was. “But let me take care of this matter to me” she added as she then rushed to the location and find out who this pony was and arrest him.

Applejack and Apple Bloom followed the princess of the moon from behind, keeping close to the princess as they turned to see the place where the vault was.
The doors, still open, revealed that the gold that held the stallion was placed in a perfect circle and that nopony was inside of it.

“No” whispered the little filly as she felt that her problems had only got worse.

Author's Note:

Well things are going for the turn I wanted to place from the very beginning since I made this story.

Also please forgive the obvious errors this story may have and hope you enjoy