• Published 2nd Feb 2014
  • 790 Views, 44 Comments

The Lie - Aquah3art



Scootalo tells her story about how her life was when she was young

  • ...
2
 44
 790

Prologue

"3...2...1...ACTION!" A young stallion called as he pointed a camera towards a white mare sitting down on a red couch.

"Welcome everypony to The Muffy and Muzzy Show!" said the mare, "With your host, Muzzy. Unfortunately Muffy cannot be here tonight because she has the flu" she said with a bright smile, "Tonight we will be interviewing Miss Scootalo, captain of the Wonderbolts!" Muzzy said as the crowd of ponies clapped. She then looked off to the side at the pegasus.

Scootalo stood to the side of the stage, behind a large curtain, shuffling her hooves as she got ready to go out, "You can do this Scootalo, its only a crowd of like, 100,000 ponies right?" she muttered to herself as she looked up to see Muzzy looking at her. Without a thought she walked out from behind the curtain and looked out into the crowd of clapping ponies. As she sat down next to Muzzy the clapping stopped and she looked at the mare.

"Its an honor to have you here, Scootalo" Muzzy said as she greeted the Pegasus.

"And its an honor to be here" Scootalo said as the crowd started to clap again.

Muzzy looked up at the crowd and then back at Scootalo, "Now, we have called you here for a very important question. Everypony wants to know your life story" she said with a flick of her ear, "Do you mind telling us?" she asked sympathetically.

Scootalo hesitated for a second but then nodded, "No I don't mind at all" she said as her heart slowed down a few beats, "It all really started when I was...abandoned."