• Published 2nd Feb 2014
  • 789 Views, 44 Comments

The Lie - Aquah3art



Scootalo tells her story about how her life was when she was young

  • ...
2
 44
 789

Chapter 4 - Stolen

"Here's a filly, just like the one you asked for" Scootalo heard Basta's voice as she awoke into darkness. Furiously kicking the bag she felt herself being throw across the room and onto the floor. Crawling slowly out of the bag she looked up to see Basta and another stallion looking down at her. Flinching as she slunk back into the bag and crawled up into a ball.

Basta picked part of the bag up and looked inside, "Now now little filly, you should get used to your new home" he said as he turned to the other stallion. "I will take my pay now" he said as the stallion handed him a small bag of bits. Walking out two large brown doors, he turned, waved to the stallion and Scootalo, then left.

The stallion looked down at Scootalo, "You don't have to be afraid, I don't bite" he said with a smile. "I'm Chord, what's your name?" he asked as he set his hoof onto her shoulder.

Scootalo jerked away, "I don't have to tell you!" she snapped as she made a run to the doors but was stopped by Chord who picked her up with his magic, "Help! Put me down!" she yelled as she struggled to break free.

Chord rolled his eyes, "I wanted you here, do you really think I'll let you go that easily?" her asked with a tone in his voice as he dropped Scootalo to the ground.

"Why do you want me here?!" Scootalo asked with worried eyes as she took a few steps back from the stallion.

Chord snickered, "Because when I steal things, I can use you as a distraction" he said as he sat in a chair. Looking at the clock he turned to Scootalo, "Bedtime!" he said as he picked her up and carried her upstairs and into a big room filled only with darkness and one bed. "Sweet dreams" he said as he threw her in and locked the doors behind her.

Scootalo whipped her head around to the door and banged on it for a while until she gave up and fell back, staring at the ceiling like at home except there was no yelling, not a sound. Getting up onto her hooves she walked around, looking for a way to escape the dark room but she saw no windows and the only door was locked. Then she heard a long groan from the closet and slowly moved towards the closet door and put her hoof on the knob, slowly turning it until it clicked and she pulled it open to a horrific sight.

Comments ( 3 )

Please update this.....

3938971
Don't worry the next chapter is in progress its just that school has been really overwhelming. I'll hopefully have the next chapter out maybe next week.

Login or register to comment