• Published 2nd Feb 2014
  • 789 Views, 44 Comments

The Lie - Aquah3art



Scootalo tells her story about how her life was when she was young

  • ...
2
 44
 789

Chapter 3 - Lost

Scootalo pushed through what felt like 100 ponies as she made her way down to the corner of the block. While she was walking across the street she bumped into a stallion. Looking up, she noticed that the stallion had the same face as her father did. "Daddy?" she asked with wide eyes.

The stallion looked down at Scootalo, shocked, he jumped back then shook his head, gulping as he pushed pass her.

Scootalo's ears fell as she made her way across the street as a raindrop hit her muzzle. Looking up she noticed that there were dark gray clouds engulfing the sky and she could no longer see the sun. As the rain got heavier Scootalo quickened her pace but stopped when a stallion blocked her path.

"Where's your mother filly?" the stallion asked with a small grin on his face as he motion two other stallions over to him.

Scootalo hesitated for a moment, "I-I don't know..." she said as a shiver ran down her spine.

"Do you want us to help you find her?" one of the stallions asked as he pointed to a carriage, "You can get in and we can take you to our place and you can call her there" he said as his eye twitched.

Scootalo began to back up, "Um...no thank you, I already tried to call her" she said as a lump formed in her throat.

The three stallions backed her up into the corner of an alley, "Grab her!" one stallion called as he pushed Scootalo over and pinned her to the ground, "Tie her muzzle shut" he order.

The stallion nodded and grabbed Scootalo's muzzle but was bit in the process, "You little bastard!" he yowled as he shook his hoof.

The other stallion rolled his eyes, "Let me do it" he snickered as he took the rope from the other stallion and tied her muzzle shut.

Scootalo tried to call for help but as hard as she tried, the rope was tied tight.

"Do you want me to knock her out, Basta?" the stallion asked the pony holding Scootalo down.

Basta rolled his eyes, "Yes of course I do" he snapped.

The stallion nodded then held up a frying pan and whacked it against Scootalo's head vigorously until he was sure that she was fully knocked out and would be for a while.

"Nice work, I'll take her to the boss and then we can get our pay" Basta grumbled as he threw Scootalo into a bag and walked out of the alley with the bag on his back. Taking the bag off he threw it into a carriage and hooked it onto himself as he galloped off into the street.