• Published 22nd Feb 2014
  • 555 Views, 8 Comments

The Return of Rainbow Shimmer - JasmineRebeckah



{Sequel to Princess of the Sky.} Rainbow Shimmer, 'Aurora', is Princess Celestia's daughter, Princess of the Dawn and was good at everything. Everypony hated her so she left, vowing to return on the 300th year of her disappearance. She

  • ...
19
 8
 555

Rainbow Shimmer's Back!

Rainbow Shimmer, 'Aurora', stepped as a pony into Canterlot Castle. She walked around in the castle, and then saw her mother, Princess Celestia. Then she smiled.
"Mom?" asked Aurora to Celestia.
"Aurora!" Celestia turned around and walked over. "I'm sending you to Ponyville."
"Uh...why?" asked Aurora, who had a puzzled expression on her face. "Why Ponyville?"
"My star student, Twilight Sparkle who studies friendships is there. Also, the newest Princess, Rainbow Dash, is living there too." replied Celestia. "Twilight Sparkle and her friends will be here any minute."

As if on cue, Twilight and her friends stepped through the door. Celestia and Aurora stared behind them, seeing a vase had been knocked over.
"Sorry, Princess, my wings are bigger, so I accidentally knocked that vase over with my wing...heh heh heh..." Rainbow smiled sheepishly.
"Girls, meet my daughter, Rainbow Shimmer, who we call Aurora." Celestia announced. "Can she live with one of you there?"
"Sure, I have tons of rooms to spare!" Rainbow exclaimed. "I have like a thousand rooms!"
"Okay," said Aurora. "What are your names?"
"Oh, and please announce your Element of Harmony," added Celestia.

"I'm Applejack. I represent Honesty," announced Applejack.
"Um, I'm um, Fluttershy, and I um, represent, um, Kindness," Fluttershy whispered.
"I'm Pinkie Pie!!! I represent Laughter! Hey want me to throw a big WELCOME TO PONYVILLE party?!" Pinkie bounced around.
"I am Rarity. Good day," Rarity said formally.
"I'm Twilight Sparkle, and I represent Magic." Twilight bowed. "Princess."
"And I'm the awesome Princess Rainbow Dash of the Sky!" Rainbow was flying around recklessly. "Just call me Rainbow, I don't care for the Princess part."
"Okay.." said Aurora. "Shall we go to Ponyville?
"Let's go!" Six ponies walked out of Canterlot Castle, one flew.