• Published 17th Feb 2014
  • 335 Views, 3 Comments

The Spider's game. - TwoPie



The darkness of an alternate universe and hardship followed by death is destructive to equstria, but when 6 ponies take together, as friends... will a spider in the stone be able to beat them?

  • ...
 3
 335

The dreamer of day, the creator of night.

Two Pie, woke up, at 9 or so in the morning. perfect night for him, and he was expecting that Aurora would tease him about it, as in inside joke from now on. he raised his hoofs, as he yawned, and stumble out of bed, falling on the floor, to see that the side Aurora was on, was empty. what was there, was a giant crushed side of the bed, as if... five vending carts from the ponyville market were all there, stacked together "what? where is she?" said Two Pie, still waking up, with one of his eyes closed. he threw on a grey jacket, and some red chucks, over his back hoofs, and walked out of the room. "what?!" he said, looking at the muffled ponies, stuck in the webs on the floor, walls, ceiling, and even hanging from the ceiling. they were all screaming, untill they saw Two Pie, who then fired up his no longer fire breath, but gas-like plasma breath. it was now blue, like his hair, and eyes.

"damn it... that wasn't Aurora" Two Pie, was using his piecing abilities, to see the facts. the bed, the webs, and first off, he remembered that he hated Aurora! "that wasn't Zeru who changed my mind. no, Zeru is dead. that was a changeling. in its best. no wonder, his horn was no longer white and piano black! wait... that means." Two Pie, ran to the window, watching all hell rain loose. spiders everywhere, pony bodies, and... that little filly... she was outside the doors of the grand galloping gala. he then ran three floors down, through two giant gathering rooms, and to the doors, all to see the little filly he had given his coat to, dead. poisoned, and left to die for it all. "That poison is a lot more powerful than it was with the apple family." Two Pie, had grown to like the little filly, like a little sister he had never had. she was always nice on that boat, and had an imagination as big as equestria. she was holding a note in her mouth, and a frightened look in her eye. still no cutie mark either. Two Pie, then took the note, and read it.

"Dear, Mr.Dragon

Thank you for dat coat you gave me! it really helped me, through dat winter!

She didn't even know how to write correctly, and yet. she wrote to him, thanking him all for a coat.. a gift, that would help her through a harsh winter. "damn it... i will have my revenge on that bitch. and i will make sure, that for our parents. for everypony who has died. for the little filly who i never got her name of. i will make sure that why she is evil. is shown. then i will kill her." That's when the guards showed up. they all had their spears out, and were pointing them all at Two Pie. "halt right there. you will die!" they all said at once. Two Pie, then unfolded his wings, and jumped over them. "AHH!" he yelled, putting a hoof over his left wing. one of the guards, had cut his wing STRAIGHT OFF. Damn it, don't you stallion's know that i'm on YOUR SIDE?" they only looked at him, and came speeding with their sharp spears coming forth, towards him. Two Pie, then ran straight forwards, panicking, he then shouted "fermare il tempo" stopping time, conveniently next to a shop, that sold fake working wings. he walked him, still holding his nubby old left stump, and took the wing that looked most like his. it wasn't hard finding it, but it was the only one of its type. he then fastened it on, and with a stabbing pain in his side, the wing connected to him, and started bringing his blood into it. fake veins, so that he could actually move it, and feel it. 'wow. magic is sure getting advanced now a days. personification to every day objects? that's just bonkers!" he then, took two daggers off of a rack in there, put them on his belt (which he had on, holding nothing other then the daggers)

He then hid in there, and just let time start flowing again. after the guards left outside, he went outside, and finally got to use his dragon senses. he looked around, seeing all life forms. he was using heat tracking vision, as his dragon sense. but he had much MUCH more he could do with it than this. he was just looking for a giant spider-pony. "there. in the main throne room." he then, stealthily trotted over, and for two minutes, felt like this was going to be hard.

But there were no guards, just the doors, which he kicked open at the right time, all to see the eyes of Aracna, glowing green. she was that half-spider-pony Aracna. not Aurora, but herself. she was looking into the eyes of Aurora, ready to feed on her soul, with the powers of... every single Drako, even Two Pie. He then, jumped on her, at tried pulling her away. he succeeded, but was thrown back after. she then walked up to Two Pie, on his back, hoofs spread apart, she stabbed one of her spider-like legs into his stomach. Two Pie, didn't scream. he just started getting up, while she went back, but then. his scales, turned a bright red, his hair a glowing blue, and his once blue eyes, transitioned from grey, to white to gold. he then, ran up to her, using his claws, he jurked her face to his, making eye-to-eye contact.

both of their eyes were glowing and a white light appeared above their foreheads, making a line to each of their minds. then, Two Pie, went out of his body, and into hers. not controlling anything or seeing anything, he went to her memories for some reason. 4 billion years ago, she was sitting under a tree. not the giant spider, she was a beautiful pony, and she was watching spiders spin webs. her Cutie mark, and for once, Two Pie noticed a Cutie Mark, it was... nothing. she had no cutie mark. like Two Pie, before he became Drako... not blazewing, not drago stallone. he decided. Drako Pie was a good name. Drako Pie, watched as... a brown pony, with the Cutie Mark of a paradox... it was Discord, before he became... well, discord! Discord, walked over, and looked at her. sitting down next to her, he then started lying down. Aracna, or... Two Pie felt that, that wasn't her name. he felt that amante ragno was a good name. Amante, then lied next to discord, and they... started kissing? "what?" Drako Pie said, then puting his claws in front of his mouth. yet it didn't matter. none of them, made any indication that Two Pie was there. they kept kissing, and soon... well, you know what happened that night at the gala for Two Pie? yeah... after 1:00 pm. that thing, at the gala. Two Pie, looked away, and then felt a rush of air go past him. he was then, where Discord became discord. The Pony, was shouting at Amante because he apparently hated her. he had no reason. She then, spat at him, and walked away. Discord would not take this, so he literally shot a beam of... something of a color that Two Pie had never seen before, that hit her, and she fell over. suddenly, she started morphing, her flank was gone, and replaced by a spider's body, and she got up. looking at discord, she pointed a hoof, and thousands of spiders then started biting him, poisoning him, which he then started morphing to something else. Finally, Discord, (the one we know and love) walked up to her, and then apologized. she forgave him, realizing that she... she... she was speaking in dragon, to this now dragon, mutated pony. "oh my sweet celestia's flank all might, shes a bloody drako!" he shouted, trying to get out of the memory. he couldn't move, and they started walking away. following without force, Two Pie saw them causing pure chaos. Then, a pony with four wings. one horn, and Two green eyes. Two Pie then knew her by heart. she was Eclipse. the combination of Celestia, and Luna. this is how it would come down. They secretly came behind Discord, and sent him to the universe that we know and love. how he must have come to this. The then, shot the same beam at Amante, then hitting two spiders that blocked it. Amante, ran at them, and threw them over, making them hit the ground, without a yell. they got up, shooting back at her, but this time, she was smart. she morphed into a spider, a tiny spider, and crawled away, and what was behind her? a mirror to deflect, and hit the unity of two princesses, and splitting them apart, while sending them to the universe we also know and love. "holy crap. if it wasn't for her, an entire universe wouldn't exist like it does now." he then used his sixth sense to see how perfect it was. every day was good, ETC. then they saw eclipse back, fighting discord, and so many other enemies.

Finally, Two Pie then went up to Amante, and on the snap of his claw, appeared in front of Amante.

"What? where did you come from? you look rare, what if i took you under my hoof and make you my apprentice?" she was obviously not as smart as she was in his time.

"i am Drako Pie. the Drako of dragons. the unity of them all in one. i am the future of you, and everypony after and before you. and im here, to make sure, that you... never get to do this to my life." he then, shot blue plasma, as bright as the sun, at her, not killing her, but.. healing her. something poisoned her, with darkness as she transformed. the plasma, only knocked her out, so that he could go deeper in, making sure that he could stop the darkness as it entered her. he then used his sight of purity, and went to the point where she became a Drako. he saw the darkness crawl to her, about to enter her eyes, and breaking from being frozen, threw himself in front of the darkness, being seen by them both, and got contaminated. he didn't become evil himself. he just, started disappearing. he woke up, looking into the eyes of, not Aracna, but Amante, the Drako of spiders. full pony form, she was looking at him, glowing green eyes. the webs started slowly dissolving, and freeing Two Pie's friends. Two Pie looked away, eyes no longer glowing, and started smiling. "i did it. im still alive!"

they started cheering for him, then Amante then wrapped her hoofs around him, falling to his hoofs. she was knocked out, and Two Pie decided, that in order to allow everyone to forgive her. he then did something risky. he let every pony in equestria see what he saw in her memories, and allowing them all to realize that she wasn't a bad pony. Everypony, started forgiving her, as Two Pie carried her body across canterlot. she wasn't dead, but she was out cold. he then, put her in the VIP guest room that he was given, the night before and trotted outside. Red, Meenus, Aurora, Lily, and Diamond stood there, all smiling for his great victory. "this isn't my victory. this is all of our victories. without you all, i wouldn't be here, saving equestria." they all threw themselfs around him, hugging, and crying for him. Red told them the story of Two Pie, as meenus, the other pony who heard at the bar, just sat there, trying to think what her brother, Pucy would say. (something like "yeah, you did nothing but help him get around!" jokingly, in her mind)

Two Pie, was absolutely ready to do anything, all for a bit of relaxation. but he then felt... something... take over, and start to stop his heart. "g-g- guys... i... i-i- i cant... my heart." he couldn't speak at all.

"someone! give him CPR!" meenus said. Lily, then pushed everypony away, preforming CPR. but what ever stopped Two Pie's heart, wasn't giving up.

The last thing Two Pie said, before closing his eyes, and leaving his body was. "its the darkness."