• Published 17th Feb 2014
  • 334 Views, 3 Comments

The Spider's game. - TwoPie



The darkness of an alternate universe and hardship followed by death is destructive to equstria, but when 6 ponies take together, as friends... will a spider in the stone be able to beat them?

  • ...
 3
 334

The confrontation of two hybrids.

It was time. it was The last day of may, and Two Pie was now officially 14. two years since the beginning of this journey, and it would end. today; in what Two Pie had not known to be. the death of one of his best friends. Aurora was still in the room, in the tower in canterlot. Aracna for some reason had the idea that making Aurora physically obese, was the best idea to make Two Pie back away. this was the worst idea ever. this was more drive. this made Two Pie think of doing something he's never thought of. killing the queen. Two Pie, was also trying to figure out his sixth sense, that dragon sense. he had read up on it, and supposedly, it was different for everyone like him, who encountered the Drako's Box. for some, an eagle vision, others had feline stamina, one even had mandrake mind. it was a queer aspect to it all, but most everypony who got it, had a special perk to it, other than something they were all ready good at.

"i just dont know what it can be! its just a bit insane! ive read myths, legends, stories, and much MUCH MORE!" Two Pie was getting short tempered and angered more than usual lately. Two Pie had even made armour, from regular things around the bakery. he used Two sheet pans that he bent. as armour around his stomach, chest, and waist, along with a bit of exoskeleton armour, mainly springs, and air pumps, to allow him better agility, stamina, and speed to get a faster kill on the queen. maybe even some poisons, using some herbs and spices. Two Pie, was glad he had a baker for a mother. for she had everything needed for an assassin. not too mention, enough balloons, that he could walk on walls and cielings with, easily. a party cannon for distractions ETC.

Lily on the other hand, wasn't liking this at all. she wanted a calmer way of doing this, she was going to maybe get a peace treaty going along with Equestria and aracna, but after fluttershy, enough was enough for lily. but where was Zeru? not to be found. not to be heard of. Two Years, gone. just sitting somewhere, alone. probably went into the everfree forest to commit suicide, in Two Pie's head, and there was no better reasoning than why Two Pie wanted to just die right now. because life was going to hell, and he would not have it. luckily, Diamond was a fashion oriented Mare, like her mother, rarity, so she designed an outfit for Two Pie. a perfect Navy Blue, to blend in with the dark, along with a jet black and some grey, a white, and that's about it. It was coming down to this. a day, to end it all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The train ride to canterlot was a long, and hard journey to handle. the tension and hardship that had lead all up to this very day, 730 days and they get this. it was all or nothing. it was canterlot gold, or canterlot old. "we gotta do this guys. you understand? for Aurora, our parents, for canterlot, and equestria. i have yet to find out. what makes me special. but to you ponies, im just your friend. thank you."

they all hugged him, knowing that he'd need it. but what Two Pie really wanted to know, was what his seventh sense was.

Two Pie, hid along ally-ways, in dumpsters, and went roof top to roof top, not being seen. he finally got to the tower, without being seen. he made his way through pillars, up stairs, and finally saw the room. bigger on the inside then what it looked like outside, it's walls were pitch black, one window, and what Two Pie had seen. webs on every wall, abstractly spun out, to fit food, or those who are captured on there. he looked around the room, when he lied his eyes on Aurora, what he had last seen 2 days ago was there, in flesh and blood, was hanging there, sleeping. with a platter of food on the floor. Two Pie put a smile, ear to ear, and trotted over silently, all to start cutting her down with his pocket knife. he woke her up, and then she started smiling just like him. as he cut the last strand that she was hanging from, she immediately ran to him, and full blown started kissing him. Two Pie didn't care how she looked. she was ok! Two Pie felt like just plain sneaking out with her was an option, and coming back later, when more suited and prepped was a better idea. he explained his idea to her, then started towards the stairs, when something jumped up. it had a cloak on, with a weird helmet, metallic and abstract boots, neither of them the same. and a freaky weird pattern on its body. it had black stripes with white fur on its body- it was zeru!

"Zeru? is that you body?" said Two Pie, holding the hoof of princess Aurora.

A metallic, gritty voice came out of the once pure zebra's mouth: "yes. but no. i am. Z3R-U. A potion master. A magic pony. I know who i am. this is me. and i will kill you Two Pie. before you kill the queen." He then jump at Two Pie, threw him towards the window, and threw Aurora a side, making sure that she wasn't a problem at the moment. He then slowly trotted towards Two Pie, and smashed the window Two Pie was lying next to. glass shattered all over Two Pie, and ended up making his whole back, and side start bleeding. he yelled out in pain, as he started getting up, when once Zeru, Z3R-U kicked Two Pie, off the ledge, and down he fell. down, down down, he fell. his whole life, from isolation from the changelings, and everything else. all untill the age of 12. then it started getting slower. Two Pie, was getting life, every second per second. it was day by day, he lived, but... he... it was something Two Pie shed a tear over. Meenus, Lily, Diamond, and Red all watched from the roads, all screaming and yelling, trying to go help, when they all stopped. and... were flabbergasted. Two Pie... then started seeing his mother's past. her life, and everything every adventure after meeting Twilight sparkle. it was... beautiful. then, he started thinking... what was taking so long, for him to just die all ready?

He opened his eyes, and a rusty red orb was glowing around him, yet there was no alicorn nor unicorn casting the magic. Two Pie, felt a wind brush up against his sides... and.. something else. he looked over. rusty-red and gold wings! he grew wings? but they weren't at all, his blue fur color, they were scaly. he then, looked at his hoofs. rusty red as well. he then, looked at himself, with a piece of glass, that he had taken out of his side. it was stuck in between two scales. a large piece at that, and when he saw himself. he wasn't at all himself. was this his animal? Two Pie was half pony, half dragon!he then, went right over, and with natural talent, flew upwards, hearing a shrieking noise, coming from Aurora, then he saw Z3R-U with a hoof out, and a blade coming out of it, ready to slash off the head of Aurora, then he lunged himself at what was once, his best friend, and started ripping off the technology, and Armour, revealing his true, older form. the zebra was back. then, the spider queen, showed herself, coming from up the stairs, and then dropping the platter of food, at the sight of Two Pie, there, flapping his wings, Two Pie wouldn't lunge himself, instead yell, the word "Yol," and a sudden burst of fire went our of his mouth. he then held a steady going yell, and the fire kept going after Aracna, when she finally, swung a web at Zeru, the non-cyborg pony Zeru, the original zeru, and flung him out of the window.

"NO!" Two Pie was sitting there, waching as Zeru fell, a tear shined bright from Zeru's eye, as he hit the ground.

SPLAT!

Zeru, was now for the road worker ponies to clean up, for he was a pile of blood, limbs, and internal organs. it was the last straw. Two Pie then, Grabs Aurora, with his new Claws, at the end of his new, rusty-red hoofs, and creating a rusty-red and Cyan Blue sonic rainboom, he dropped Aurora off, and started flying away, knowing that after that. he wouldn't take for friendship anymore. he was going for one thing that could kill Aracna. The Crystal heart, locked away, dew to its powers able to kill her. he knew it was in the north. with an old dragon, who used to be a scribe in Twilight's library...

Author's Note:

Hey! thanks for reading, this is one of my first action scenes i've ever written, and i'd just like to ask, that i might refine the whole story with the ideas of others after its all done. whats one thing that you think that i could have done to make it better? thanks for reading this, and wait till chapter five!
-TwoPie

P.S, its a bit short because its my first action scene, but i promise you, a goal for chapter five, is to get 3,000 words. its definitely going to have a whole backstory that goes on for two years or so, until Two Pie turns sixteen. it will be fantastic, and bring back an old dragon, that might just have more than a crystal heart to share.